PDA

View Full Version : He needs a big win against Livingston

California-Hibs
15-03-2024, 10:20 PM
Listen,I know we'd all happily take any kind of win today, but I feel with it being bottom of the table Livingston, at Easter Road, them being hit with a flu bug this week,and us needing the win for the top 6, with all these factors I really feel the players need to give Montgomery a big win and statementperformance. A 3-0 or 4-0 job.

As I say I'll take any kind of win, but I feel for the mood and everything that's been going on recently with decisions etc that a big scoreline win would go a long way for Montgomery in settling everyone down abit.

4-0

Maolida x2, Marcondes x1, Youan x1

Over to you Hibs! 😁

Gloucester Hibs
15-03-2024, 10:23 PM
Monty definitely needs a comfortable win by 3 goals or more, he’s not had one yet. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow 🙏🏻

Ronniekirk
15-03-2024, 11:33 PM
Someone posted a station another thread stating we hadn’t scored three goals in one game in the league at all this season so far and with Boyle and Vente out I will take any win tomorrow

California-Hibs
16-03-2024, 02:28 PM
Hibs lads read my Thread I see 😁 3-0 after only 21 minutes 👌👌👌

Diclonius
16-03-2024, 02:40 PM
I'd say we're nearly there!

Ryan91
16-03-2024, 02:55 PM
Someone posted a station another thread stating we hadn’t scored three goals in one game in the league at all this season so far and with Boyle and Vente out I will take any win tomorrow

Glad to be reading about this stat whilst we're up by 3 at the half