PDA

View Full Version : It's coming

21sMay
28-02-2024, 10:24 PM
Difficult to take tonight after being robbed but there is a big performance coming from this side and a team is going to take a sore one from us

Carheenlea
28-02-2024, 10:30 PM
Difficult to take tonight after being robbed but there is a big performance coming from this side and a team is going to take a sore one from us

Ideally Rangers in quarters..

flash
28-02-2024, 10:32 PM
Started to enjoy watching us again.

Hibby70
28-02-2024, 10:36 PM

Absolutely, nice balance to the team with NMW being the biggest difference I think.

The St Mirren game maybe had to happen to move things on.

davym7062
28-02-2024, 10:37 PM
say wot u like about shankland or any other freak... its their job to play for them they dont deserve to be injured by away fans

wookie70
28-02-2024, 10:43 PM
The games are enjoyable and we actually have a very good starting 11. I still think the bench could have more balance and Monty could probably use subs a bit better but all things considered it has been very encouraging since the winter break.

ElginHibbie
28-02-2024, 10:43 PM

Nah, we are starting Saturday and going on a 4 match 5-0 winning spree

MagicSwirlingShip
28-02-2024, 10:55 PM

This

Greensunshine
28-02-2024, 10:58 PM

This 👆

hibeerealist
28-02-2024, 11:12 PM
Nah, we are starting Saturday and going on a 4 match 5-0 winning spree

Not with our defence

B.H.F.C
28-02-2024, 11:17 PM
It’s steadily been improving since that St Mirren game.

We should have won tonight. We’ve got ourselves going in the right direction but Saturday is now absolutely massive. Lose, or even drop points, and we’ll be back at square one with the negativity (which has obviously been merited at times) kicking in again.

Greensunshine
29-02-2024, 12:00 AM
It’s steadily been improving since that St Mirren game.

We should have won tonight. We’ve got ourselves going in the right direction but Saturday is now absolutely massive. Lose, or even drop points, and we’ll be back at square one with the negativity (which has obviously been merited at times) kicking in again.

I can take a defeat, it’s a game of football. We have no divine right to keep winning. **** can happen like a penalty or two given against you. lol

My point is, if we keep those type of performances up then we’ll win a lot more than we lose and most importantly the fans will once again enjoy coming to Easter Road.

HoboHarry
29-02-2024, 12:10 AM
Not with our defence

Except of course we would have had a clean sheet today against the third placed team if it weren't for a f******g useless referee but don't let that stop you.

Since452
29-02-2024, 05:28 AM
Going in the right direction. It's been acceptable since the St Mirren game. I think we've played well in the last two games especially.

Tambo
29-02-2024, 05:49 AM
You can't fault any players efforts in the last two games, with two decent performances in every area of the pitch to add.

The Spaceman
29-02-2024, 05:50 AM
We pretty much played them off their park. On another day that was probably 3-0. Robbed my Clancy and unlucky a few times in attack. Really liked what I saw (as I did in the Dundee and Celtic games). Feels like we’ve turned a corner.

Bobby's Cinema
29-02-2024, 06:03 AM
Ross County on Saturday please :aok:

To do that we need to keep at it for longer once we get in front.

Allant1981
29-02-2024, 06:08 AM
Not with our defence

Thought the defence were a lot tighter last night but our record this season speaks for itself

Tyler Durden
29-02-2024, 06:16 AM
Although the penalty was a joke we did sit deep and invite pressure cor that 10 min period. Need to be more ruthless but it’s definitely improving

JimBHibees
29-02-2024, 07:01 AM

Agree totally have some real quality in the side.

Stubbsy90+2
29-02-2024, 07:02 AM
I can take a defeat, it’s a game of football. We have no divine right to keep winning. **** can happen like a penalty or two given against you. lol

My point is, if we keep those type of performances up then we’ll win a lot more than we lose and most importantly the fans will once again enjoy coming to Easter Road.

I think that’s the issue. We wouldn’t be keeping winning. We’ve only won one league game in our last ten.

Saturday is absolutely must win imo. It’s been an encouraging last few games, but we’re still not quite getting over the line a lot of the time. If we can do that, along with these performances, then that’ll be a massive improvement on where we’ve been previously this season. We need the results though.

WhileTheChief..
29-02-2024, 07:12 AM
Thought the defence were a lot tighter last night but our record this season speaks for itself

Yup, it's obvious to almost all of us that our defence has been a problem for a few seasons.

Expect that area to be fixed in the summer.

We're not bringing quality players up front only to let the existing defences throw things away week after week.

Stubbsy90+2
29-02-2024, 07:18 AM
Yup, it's obvious to almost all of us that our defence has been a problem for a few seasons.

Expect that area to be fixed in the summer.

We're not bringing quality players up front only to let the existing defences throw things away week after week.

I’d be surprised if we look to keep Fish now imo. Hopefully we’ll be looking for better.

Renfrew_Hibby
29-02-2024, 07:30 AM
I’d be surprised if we look to keep Fish now imo. Hopefully we’ll be looking for better.

Fish, the Aussie lad and Paul should all be away this summer. Can we no just for once sign a competent experienced CH, around 25-27 years old on a permanent?

Spike Mandela
29-02-2024, 08:01 AM
Definitely need to go on a run of wins. Team has a settled look about it, with a fair bit of quality going forward and Monty is gaining experience about this league.

The fixture card, on paper, looks kind to us in the remaining games( apart from Ibrox) but, you know, it’s Hibs and nothing is ever easy.

Hopefully the players can keep the momentum going and get the rewards.