PDA

View Full Version : Big improvement

john rossi
24-02-2024, 08:45 PM
That’s as good a performance as I have seen from Hibs this season. The whole team seemed to realise the importance of winning this game why so long Hibs to show more effort and determination to get a result. The defence was excellent Obita and Rocky plus fish gave us a platform to build from, mid to front were a threat with Maolida MOTM.
I just hope this not a false dawn and we can finish the season top six.:flag:

Allant1981
24-02-2024, 09:24 PM
Is the manager still an imposter

Jim44
24-02-2024, 10:16 PM
That’s as good a performance as I have seen from Hibs this season. The whole team seemed to realise the importance of winning this game why so long Hibs to show more effort and determination to get a result. The defence was excellent Obita and Rocky plus fish gave us a platform to build from, mid to front were a threat with Maolida MOTM.

How did your team get on today?:greengrin

BoomtownHibees
24-02-2024, 10:18 PM

Rocky Marciano?