PDA

View Full Version : Left Items

The Harp Awakes
24-02-2024, 08:16 PM
Does anyone know if the stadium is open tomorrow and if so do you have a contact number? Left my phone on the table in the Albion Bar.

LewysGot2
24-02-2024, 08:32 PM
Does anyone know if the stadium is open tomorrow and if so do you have a contact number? Left my phone on the table in the Albion Bar.

Speaking from experience, it痴 Monday morning they do a sweep up of the lost property. Nobody around on a Sunday. If you email Kieran Power I知 sure he値l make sure to chase this for you :agree:

The Harp Awakes
24-02-2024, 08:57 PM
Speaking from experience, it痴 Monday morning they do a sweep up of the lost property. Nobody around on a Sunday. If you email Kieran Power I知 sure he値l make sure to chase this for you :agree:

Thanks mate, appreciated.

The Harp Awakes
24-02-2024, 10:57 PM

Have emailed Kieran mate thanks. If anyone else from the stadium sees this please pm me.

I'm travelling back home to the Highlands tomorrow so would be great if I could pick up my mobile from the stadium on Sunday before heading home.

GGTTH

BoomtownHibees
25-02-2024, 09:11 AM
Sorry to hijack your thread however if anyone left a pair of glasses and case in the east stand yesterday they were handed to a steward

The Harp Awakes
25-02-2024, 05:31 PM
Sorted thanks to Garry O'Hagan and Nicola in the catering team.

:not worth

Hibbyradge
25-02-2024, 05:35 PM
Sorted thanks to Garry O'Hagan and Nicola in the catering team.

:not worth

Good news. :applause: