PDA

View Full Version : Positives from today's game against Dundee

Donegal Hibby
24-02-2024, 04:47 PM
A few today for me was I thought Rocky was excellent , you'd hardly know they had a 6'4 striker on , a good player who can improve even more .

Maolida , took his goal very well , guys a class act . Recruitment done well to get a player of his quality in fairness.

Delighted that Vente got a goal and very unlucky not to have 2 , puts in a power of work for the team too .

Shanksaidno
24-02-2024, 04:56 PM
A few today for me was I thought Rocky was excellent , you'd hardly know they had a 6'4 striker on , a good player who can improve even more .

Maolida , took his goal very well , guys a class act . Recruitment done well to get a player of his quality in fairness.

Delighted that Vente got a goal and very unlucky not to have 2 , puts in a power of work for the team too .

Rocky injury ... any info?

Lago
24-02-2024, 06:54 PM

Agree

HibbyDave
25-02-2024, 06:10 PM
3points.