PDA

View Full Version : I Like to Levitt, Levitt

matty_f
09-02-2024, 07:35 AM
Ep 247 I Like to Levitt, Levitt is available now.

Shorter than usual episode catching up on the talking points from Wednesday's defeat to Celtic. Doesn't contain a lot of criticism, for anyone that wants to throw that up at a later date, unless you're a referee, we criticised him a lot.

You can get it here:

https://youtu.be/gvWBTUl0nWQ?si=yJpSsJE56pWkbd7i

or here:

https://pod.fo/e/21bae7

Dmas
09-02-2024, 12:35 PM
See subscribing do you still get the video option or is it the audio only?

Brightside
09-02-2024, 12:39 PM
See subscribing do you still get the video option or is it the audio only?

Video too. Unfortunately

badabing67
09-02-2024, 12:42 PM
Starting songs now good stuff...... It might even take off

Bridge hibs
09-02-2024, 12:43 PM
Starting songs now good stuff...... It might even take off

If it was the Birdie Song

Dmas
09-02-2024, 12:43 PM
Video too. Unfortunately

😂 good, I enjoy the video (somehow) YouTube ruining it tho with ads I’ll subscribe to the guys instead

DaveF
09-02-2024, 12:48 PM
I was one of those who thought it was a nailed on penalty but I do agree that you just don't see penalties for that sort of thing. Big difference for me with this one is that Triantis was so late in making the challenge / going for the ball which is why I think it's a foul and a penalty (sadly).

matty_f
09-02-2024, 02:04 PM
😂 good, I enjoy the video (somehow) YouTube ruining it tho with ads I’ll subscribe to the guys instead

You can get it without ads, I’ve PM’d you. :aok:

matty_f
09-02-2024, 02:06 PM
I was one of those who thought it was a nailed on penalty but I do agree that you just don't see penalties for that sort of thing. Big difference for me with this one is that Triantis was so late in making the challenge / going for the ball which is why I think it's a foul and a penalty (sadly).

Someone shared with us on Twitter a similar incident in a game at Hampden between Celtic and Aberdeen. Mackay Steven was cleaned out with a class of heads after he’d won the header. Surprisingly, it wasn’t given as an Aberdeen penalty.