PDA

View Full Version : Moving season ticket seat

Allant1981
08-02-2024, 06:59 PM
Has anyone ever moved seat during the season, I moved seat this season and I'm at the far end of the east(nearest to the famous five) but I stupidly picked my seat to the right of the stairs so everytime folk are either coming in late or going down to the loos etc I struggle to see what happening

08-02-2024, 07:01 PM
You could probably swap yours for one in front of Section 40, Row AA, seat 88/89. 😀

H18 SFR
08-02-2024, 07:02 PM
Has anyone ever moved seat during the season, I moved seat this season and I'm at the far end of the east(nearest to the famous five) but I stupidly picked my seat to the right of the stairs so everytime folk are either coming in late or going down to the loos etc I struggle to see what happening

I did this last season in the championship, ticket office couldn’t have been any more helpful then. Good luck.

hibsbollah
08-02-2024, 07:03 PM
I did it this season. If you can get to the ticket office they’ll do it for you there and then, or just fire them an email. They managed to move me and my son to two seats a bit further down the East no bother at all. You have to hand in the original physical cards of course.

Keith_M
08-02-2024, 07:05 PM
You could probably swap yours for one in front of Section 40, Row AA, seat 88/89. 😀

:rotflmao:

erin go bragh
08-02-2024, 08:09 PM
Just email
[email protected]
give them your client ref numbers and seats and the seats you want to go and they will do it straight away.

et_hibby
08-02-2024, 08:41 PM
😂😂 “rare chance to acquire ..”

Allant1981
08-02-2024, 08:44 PM
That's great ta, I didn't want to waste my time getting in touch with the club if it wasn't an option

Allant1981
08-02-2024, 08:44 PM

I'm partly deaf anyway so I'll just take out the hearing aids😃

09-02-2024, 12:13 AM
I'm partly deaf anyway so I'll just take out the hearing aids😃

😀

Power
09-02-2024, 06:54 AM

Just email
[email protected]
give them your client ref numbers and seats and the seats you want to go and they will do it straight away.

EGB is right here, just drop the mailbox an email with preferred free seats and we can make the right adjustment for you.

Happy to help too if you want to look at any options in person before moving. Just drop me a message.

Broxburn Greens
09-02-2024, 07:13 AM
EGB is right here, just drop the mailbox an email with preferred free seats and we can make the right adjustment for you.

Happy to help too if you want to look at any options in person before moving. Just drop me a message.

Hi Power,

Off topic but still about ST’s

With the implementation of safe standing when can those of us currently sitting in the FFL expect to hear about our options for relocating our family ST’s to other areas of the ground?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power
09-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Hi Power,

Off topic but still about ST’s

With the implementation of safe standing when can those of us currently sitting in the FFL expect to hear about our options for relocating our family ST’s to other areas of the ground?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question - the next lot of information (expected in the coming days) will detail exactly how the Club intend on introducing stadium changes and the impact it'll have on supporters, if any, depending on their circumstances.

Allant1981
09-02-2024, 03:58 PM

Have dropped them a message so will see what they say, ta