PDA

View Full Version : Jair/Youane

21sMay
06-02-2024, 11:28 AM
Really hope nick Montgomery has realised we cannot continue with these two guys out wide in a 4. Offer absolutely no protection to the full backs and a lot of the goals we conceded come from crosses into the box, which these two are guilty of not tracking back to help the fullbacks.

Jones28
06-02-2024, 11:29 AM
Tavares is not the same as Youan in this regard. Much more of a team player.

easty
06-02-2024, 11:35 AM
They can get away with it, to an extent, if they’re scoring or assisting. If we can outscore the opposition then we win.

They’re not giving us anything going forward just now either though.

I know Youan is the bad guy just now, but for me he’s got more credit in the bank than Taveres.

Smartie
06-02-2024, 11:42 AM
They can get away with it, to an extent, if they’re scoring or assisting. If we can outscore the opposition then we win.

They’re not giving us anything going forward just now either though.

I know Youan is the bad guy just now, but for me he’s got more credit in the bank than Taveres.

Youan is actually one of the biggest stains on Monty's record.

I'm not going to say Youan perfect but on his day he's absolutely superb, he's a mercurial talent with the ability to make the difference in tight games. He drives me as crazy as he drives everyone else (my age and older) who prefer an end product to a flash of skill and a post on instagram but there is no doubting he can positively affect a game for Hibs.

So far Monty has absolutely failed to get anything like a tune out of him, taking our biggest threat and potentially greatest asset and turning him into frankly a liability at times.

We've got so many players who can be mentioned in this context now (Youan, Levitt, Tavares, Vente) and we can't just "get rid" of them all - I'd be prioritising trying to find a way that gets the best out of Youan and Vente in particular without us being exposed by their shortcomings too much.

Dublin07
06-02-2024, 11:46 AM
He has realised it unfortunately though he just shoe horned them into another formation that didn’t work either. We have played 4-2-3-1 last 2 games. Youan started as our number 9 on Saturday and then left of the 3. Jair is not good enough full stop and you can’t play Levitt and newell as a 2.

Chorley Hibee
06-02-2024, 11:47 AM
Tavares is not the same as Youan in this regard. Much more of a team player.

Tavares is rubbish, and nowhere near the standard required.

An improvement on being absolutely abysmal doesn't mean you're good enough.

Youan is as frustrating as they come, but the manager and coaching staff deserve much of the blame for what he's become of late.

I'd still say that he's our biggest asset, on and off the pitch, and we need to find a way to get the best out of him again.

TrinityHFC
06-02-2024, 11:50 AM

I'm not going to say Youan perfect but on his day he's absolutely superb, he's a mercurial talent with the ability to make the difference in tight games. He drives me as crazy as he drives everyone else (my age and older) who prefer an end product to a flash of skill and a post on instagram but there is no doubting he can positively affect a game for Hibs.

So far Monty has absolutely failed to get anything like a tune out of him, taking our biggest threat and potentially greatest asset and turning him into frankly a liability at times.

We've got so many players who can be mentioned in this context now (Youan, Levitt, Tavares, Vente) and we can't just "get rid" of them all - I'd be prioritising trying to find a way that gets the best out of Youan and Vente in particular without us being exposed by their shortcomings too much.
Totally agree.

McGruber
06-02-2024, 11:58 AM

Couldn't agree more.

Tyler Durden
06-02-2024, 12:06 PM
Has there been any player (with exception of Jair "improving" enough to start games) who has excelled under Monty?

Virtually every player has been hung out to dry in this set up. Whether 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 the fundamentals are the same.

Youan has less excuse than others IMO. He's making the same mistakes as he did last year and the same selfish or lazy decisions. Two different coaching teams struggling to get any consistency out of him. Clearly this is the story of his career and I wouldn't put that down to Montgomery, it's just his nature. If we can recoup our money we'd be better off letting him go in the summer. We can do much better.

Unseen work
06-02-2024, 12:08 PM
Youan, Vente and Boyle have by large been very poor under Montgomery.

We don’t create anywhere enough chances for any of them.

We’re also open and poor defensively, shipping a load of goals.

You can’t say the system works when you don’t get the best out of your attackers whilst the defensive side is also hopeless

Smartie
06-02-2024, 12:15 PM

You can’t say the system works when you don’t get the best out of your attackers whilst the defensive side is also hopeless

On paper, it feels like they should be a potent front line - pace, trickery, finishing ability.

I was a bit concerned when we struggled to get much out of them in our early season games under LJ and it was as good a reason as any to send him on his way. The fact that it has worsened since is of great concern.

The Tubs
06-02-2024, 12:21 PM
Youan actually defended quite well last season — or, at least much better than now. He still had the habit of giving the ball away in dangerous positions by trying to beat a man where he probably shouldn't, but he won the ball back a lot in our own half. We don't see that anymore.

Groathillgrump
06-02-2024, 12:22 PM
Tavares is rubbish, and nowhere near the standard required.

An improvement on being absolutely abysmal doesn't mean you're good enough.

Agreed. The guy is miles off the standard we need.

Add him to the bulging 'Failed Experiment' file.

Ronniekirk
06-02-2024, 12:22 PM

Makes depressing reading

Paul1642
06-02-2024, 12:24 PM
I would be leaving both out of tomorrow’s starting 11.

WhileTheChief..
06-02-2024, 12:25 PM
These 3 aren’t good enough if we want to challenge in the top 6.

Boyle used to be, Youan showed potential to be, and Jair never will be.

Replace them all in the summer.

Langlee Hibs
06-02-2024, 12:28 PM
Jair never was, never is and never will be good enough for any Hibs team. Probably the one thing LJ got right!
Kinda hoping that the penny has dropped with the manager after he was hooked at half time on Saturday. The very definition of a man short.

wookie70
06-02-2024, 12:48 PM
Youan actually defended quite well last season — or, at least much better than now. He still had the habit of giving the ball away in dangerous positions by trying to beat a man where he probably shouldn't, but he won the ball back a lot in our own half. We don't see that anymore.

I'm more concerned that he has stopped trying to beat a man when one on one with a fullback and I would debate about him defending well at any point but he definitely made more of an effort last year and was improving. This season he has regressed in every part of his game including commitment. I think I am at the stage that we have to start from basics and that means dropping both Jair and Youan. If Boyle is back play him on the right and play Obita in front of Stevenson. Alf back with a.n.other up front. At least that way we have some energy and drive in wide areas and we may stop the odd ball coming into our box. Jair and Youan could have no complaints about being dropped as they have been honking for weeks.

BILLYHIBS
06-02-2024, 01:12 PM
Jair is not going to make it at senior level in my eyes reminds me of the tanner ba players at Schools fitba that got barged off the ball and the Ref would just wave play on

Might have a future in the Portuguese lower leagues where he would have more time on the ball and is rated

No end product

Youan needs his ego massaged arm around the shoulder but I do not think NM rates him but is the only player we have capable of getting something out of nothing needs to get back to beating his man scoring goals and earning the move he so desperately wants

Unpredictable Frustrating Impact Player

Donegal Hibby
06-02-2024, 02:07 PM
When Youan is on his game he's really good in attack for us though problem is his forms dipped which shouldn't be a surprise as a lot of players form has and it's not just the attacking players either , the likes of Newell , Fish , Miller etc .
I'd still have Youan in my team ahead of Jair every day of the week though .

theonlywayisup
06-02-2024, 02:10 PM
I would be leaving both out of tomorrow’s starting 11.

If I hear they (and Levitt) are playing, I don't think I'll leave the pub.

Since452
06-02-2024, 02:12 PM
Tavares wouldn't be anywhere near my team but Montgomery has made it almost impossible for himself to drop him after claiming he's revived his career. He'd make himself look daft dropping him now.

Youan i thought was going to make us multiple millions. He looks like a different player this season.

Brooster
06-02-2024, 04:47 PM
I don't know if I can continue to pay good money to watch Jair play for Hibs.

sauzee1989
06-02-2024, 04:49 PM
Jair and Youan are very different for me. Youan has genuine Quailty and pace. Jair never runs at players with any conviction and is simply nowhere near the standard of player we need. Both however lack work rate in helping out full backs. You simply can’t afford to have two passengers in team.

Hibees1973
06-02-2024, 04:52 PM
A couple of show ponies. There are others but these two are the worst.

Having players like this in the team regularly is a recipe for relegation.

Sparrows tongue
06-02-2024, 04:53 PM
Is it really all on Jair, Youane and Tavares though? :dunno:

I reckon that Montgomerys crap formations have a substantial bearing on the aforementioned players performances.

JohnM1875
06-02-2024, 04:54 PM
I honestly must watch a different game to some folk. One of the last things I'd pull Jair up for would be work rate or tracking back. Even Saturday there. Plenty times he was back helping Whittaker out and passing a player on. Granted he's not good defensively. But not through lack of effort.

Always runs at players as well in my opinion, often after trying the same step over move.

Agree with everyone saying overall he isn't good enough to be a regular Hibs started. But I'd have him over Youan after that performance at the weekend.

Northernhibee
06-02-2024, 04:55 PM
I honestly must watch a different game to some folk. One of the last things I'd pull Jair up for would be work rate or tracking back. Even Saturday there. Plenty times he was back helping Whittaker out and passing a player on. Granted he's not good defensively. But not through lack of effort.

Always runs at players as well in my opinion, often after trying the same step over move.

Agree with everyone saying overall he isn't good enough to be a regular Hibs started. But I'd have him over Youan after that performance at the weekend.
I’m with you on that. On a fair few occasions he’s gotten to the byline, put a good ball across the ball and Vente/Doidge haven’t been awake and alert to it and nothing comes of it.

He offers more than Youan for sure.

Nicho87
06-02-2024, 05:08 PM
Both for different reasons should be dropped without question

Jones28
06-02-2024, 05:10 PM
Quite odd that the drops in form of both the players mention in the OP have coincided with drops in form for about 15 other players eh?

California-Hibs
06-02-2024, 05:13 PM
Jair absolutely should be no where near our starting 11 if we want to improve. I'm really hoping with Boyle now back that Tavares is out the team.
Youans a tricky one. Anyone can go and look at the goals he's scored for Hibs and you can't help but be impressed, he's got a decent number and a very good technique. However he's very very hot and cold, especially this season. It's hard not to include him because he's shown that he's capable, but at the same time when he's not in the mood and isn't tracking back etc then it can be like a man 10.

Zazu62
06-02-2024, 05:22 PM
I like Youan, I think there’s a player somewhere in there.

wookie70
06-02-2024, 05:32 PM

To be fair Jair can't be to blame twice

hibee-boys
06-02-2024, 05:47 PM
There is a case for Youan getting minutes based on his, albeit inconsistent, contributions whilst on the pitch. He’s never a midfielder designed to provide defensive cover. He should be dropped after his efforts on Saturday but has a part to play I feel in a position that works to his strengths.

As for Jair…….wouldn’t have him anywhere near the squad let alone starting XI.

RIP
06-02-2024, 07:53 PM
I like Youan, I think there’s a player somewhere in there.

He's a born Centre-forward. Shoots with both feet, fast, can dribble and very good in the air. If he was played in the Shankland position he would be in double figures by now.

Under Monty he's picking up the ball 40 yards from goal with 9 players between him and the goalie and nobody in front of him making runs.

A good player ruined by a Head Coach fixated on a formation. How demoralising must that be?

DIXIHIBS
06-02-2024, 08:49 PM

I reckon that Montgomerys crap formations have a substantial bearing on the aforementioned players performances.

Jair,Youan and Tavares?

Sparrows tongue
06-02-2024, 09:07 PM
To be fair Jair can't be to blame twice

Jair,Youan and Tavares?

Ok, ok!

It was a typing error, coupled with a brain fart!

FFS

Jones28
06-02-2024, 09:09 PM
He's a born Centre-forward. Shoots with both feet, fast, can dribble and very good in the air. If he was played in the Shankland position he would be in double figures by now.

Under Monty he's picking up the ball 40 yards from goal with 9 players between him and the goalie and nobody in front of him making runs.

A good player ruined by a Head Coach fixated on a formation. How demoralising must that be?

It doesn’t excuse laziness though, chasing and following your man are standards that shouldn’t slip.

TrinityHFC
06-02-2024, 09:13 PM
It doesn’t excuse laziness though, chasing and following your man are standards that shouldn’t slip.

There’s a clear pattern though where all the players we felt were our better ones are now all lazy wasters we’d be happy to lose. I’d rather get a coaching team in that will get our better players performing again than I would getting rid of the players.

delaCalz
06-02-2024, 09:16 PM

Standards that he's never had or will. Which is why he will never really amount to anything other than playing for average teams

Jones28
06-02-2024, 09:16 PM
There’s a clear pattern though where all the players we felt were our better ones are now all lazy wasters we’d be happy to lose. I’d rather get a coaching team in that will get our better players performing again than I would getting rid of the players.

I don’t think any of them are lazy wasters, I think Youan in particular is being poorly deployed and he might be a good winger but he is not a wide midfielder which is what he was being asked to be.

LaMotta
06-02-2024, 09:17 PM

Agree with this. Youan will never have an ounce of defensive nous about him - there is no point in criticising him for that, he just doesn't have it. He should be kept away from his own half and played where he can hurt opponents.

Bakerman
06-02-2024, 09:18 PM
If Youan stopped being a show-pony, got his head down, and played for the team, he's got the talent to be a really good player. The guy's talented, but he just looks lazy far too often. If he doesn't, get rid, soon. Needs to knuckle down, make sure he puts in the simple hard work first and foremost, like passing accurately to a player in a better position for starters, track back, etc, then show us what he can do.

The Modfather
06-02-2024, 09:20 PM

Until the honeymoon period wares off and those same players eventually down tools again and we’re calling for yet another new manager who can get more out of this squad. Whether Montgomery stays or goes I still want this squad (all of the permanent players anyway) phased out ASAP.

delaCalz
06-02-2024, 09:20 PM

Sorry but he was lazy under the previous coaching team as well. Working hard for your team and teammates should be the minimum, Youan just likes tricks for his insta

Sparrows tongue
06-02-2024, 09:23 PM
Until the honeymoon period wares off and those same players eventually down tools again and we’re calling for yet another new manager who can get more out of this squad. Whether Montgomery stays or goes I still want this squad (all of the permanent players anyway) phased out ASAP.

Wears. :aok:

eastmainsmsh
06-02-2024, 10:23 PM
Jair and Youan are wasted in this crap defensive formation Monty insists on it will cost him his job

Forza Fred
06-02-2024, 10:45 PM
Youan is at his best when he is running onto a ball.....NOT when we play it to his feet as we have been doing since Monty came in.

Put the ball in front of him and let him run at the goals.

Jair is not good enough to play for Hibs, and his repeated selection was/is a red flag for me.

Hopefully Monty will stop listening to Serge about Jair and leave him out completely.

Hibee Mac
06-02-2024, 11:17 PM

We've got so many players who can be mentioned in this context now (Youan, Levitt, Tavares, Vente) and we can't just "get rid" of them all - I'd be prioritising trying to find a way that gets the best out of Youan and Vente in particular without us being exposed by their shortcomings too much.And this perfectly sums up why Monty will not last. When you boil it down, the manager's sole job is to get the best out of our players. I have yet to see any evidence of this for any one of our players. Not one.

In fact, a worrying number of them (mainly attackers) have regressed since he came in.

Vente - scoring for fun under Johnston, barely gets a shot off per game

Youan - one of our most exciting and capable players, albeit inconsistent and frustrating, yet now he's just always poor

Newell - was playing some of his best football for Hibs at the beginning of this season during our European run, now looks a shadow of that player

Boyle - hasn't looked anything like what we know he is capable of

Where have I heard this theme before .... oh yes, under Maloney, which was incidentally the last time we tried to be too clever for our own good in terms of playing style.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Forza Fred
07-02-2024, 04:00 AM
I don't know if I can continue to pay good money to watch Jair play for Hibs.

Jair’s repeated selection still has me shaking my head…..it’s like starting off a player down.

Elly..if the ball is played for him to run onto is ok……play it to his feet and he’ll either run it out or run into an opponent…..if he can be ersed to move to take the pass, that is.

Posh Swanny
07-02-2024, 10:12 AM
Vente - scoring for fun under Johnston, barely gets a shot off per game

To be fair, Vente scored twice under Johnson - against Luzern and Raith. It was actually under Monty when he went on his little run of three in three.

That was back in September, mind, so the point still stands about how Monty is not getting anything out of him (or anyone) since other teams sussed out his tactics.

The Harp Awakes
07-02-2024, 10:28 AM
Playing 2 of Jair, Youan and Boyle in a starting 11, is putting massive pressure on the midfield and full backs.

Newell and Levitt are getting hung out to dry in most games and are being overrun. If we added a strong, energetic and hard tackling midfielder into a 3, at the expense of one of the wingers I'm confident results and performances would improve.

The problem is the manager refuses to charge his formation and the recruitment /lack of recruitment reflects this.

DIXIHIBS
07-02-2024, 10:40 AM
Playing 2 of Jair, Youan and Boyle in a starting 11, is putting massive pressure on the midfield and full backs.

Newell and Levitt are getting hung out to dry in most games and are being overrun. If we added a strong, energetic and hard tackling midfielder into a 3, at the expense of one of the wingers I'm confident results and performances would improve.

The problem is the manager refuses to charge his formation and the recruitment /lack of recruitment reflects this.

That's how I see it. Having 3 'flair' players in the same team is a luxury we can't afford and doesn't work. The pressure on the middle 2 and the full backs is killing us.

Sparrows tongue
07-02-2024, 02:29 PM
Jair and Youan are wasted in this crap defensive formation Monty insists on it will cost him his job

That’s what I failed miserably to say yesterday!

You've worded it much better than my effort. :aok:

Pretty Boy
07-02-2024, 09:57 PM
I wouldn't fancy being in Youan's shoes in that dressing room tonight.

I don't think I've ever seen Montgomery so openly angry as he was when Youan lost out in that challenge in the lead up to the penalty. He was raging and the sub wasn't planned until that happened.

Shame as he had done pretty well up to that point, particularly in the 2nd half.

hibee-boys
07-02-2024, 10:00 PM

I don't think I've ever seen Montgomery so openly angry as he was when Youan lost out in that challenge in the lead up to the penalty. He was raging and the sub wasn't planned until that happened.

Shame as he had done pretty well up to that point, particularly in the 2nd half.

He bottled that challenge pure and simple, was favourite to win it I felt but just wasn’t interested in putting the boot in.

hibee_girl
07-02-2024, 10:03 PM
He bottled that challenge pure and simple, was favourite to win it I felt but just wasn’t interested in putting the boot in.

Correct. If he'd made even an ounce of effort he'd have won the ball.

Mcbizz1998
07-02-2024, 10:06 PM

He is a pretty cowardly player in that regard. Never puts his foot in where it might hurt for the team. That annoys fans more than most things, managers like Monty who were no-nonsense players hate it too. Can see why he went mental.

LaMotta
07-02-2024, 10:12 PM

He is a pretty cowardly player in that regard. Never puts his foot in where it might hurt for the team. That annoys fans more than most things, managers like Monty who were no-nonsense players hate it too. Can see why he went mental.

:agree: He absolutely shat a 60/40 in his favour. *****bag.

Unseen work
07-02-2024, 10:16 PM
I think his issue is in those situations he tries to nick it away from the opposition instead of just going through the ball.

He wants to go past them and attack rather than thinking just win the ball

Hulk0762
07-02-2024, 10:30 PM

If he'd made an ounce of effort there's no penalty just after it either.

VoltaireHibs
07-02-2024, 10:32 PM
If he'd made an ounce of effort there's no penalty just after it either.

The problem is that he just doesn't learn. He lets the team down constantly. Pretty much every game now he sells the jerseys. It wouldn't be so bad if he was clinical up front but we saw tonight that's not the case. There is really no valid reason to play him. He offers little and costs waaay too much.

hibee-boys
07-02-2024, 10:36 PM
No big fan of Michael Stewart but I’m glad he called Youan out on it on Sportscene. You just never know what phase of play will develop from any challenge, that’s why you give them all 100%. If that had been Newell or Moriah-Welsh the ball would’ve been won, they displayed a level of commitment tonight that each and every player in a Hibs jersey should be aiming to replicate. Unfortunately, it’s clear to me that Youan just doesn’t have that in his game.

Musselbound
07-02-2024, 10:57 PM
Ball winning and defending are clearly not Youan's strengths but I thought he still brought something to the team tonight in an attacking sense.

Allant1981
08-02-2024, 06:04 AM
Ball winning and defending are clearly not Youan's strengths but I thought he still brought something to the team tonight in an attacking sense.

I thought the opposite, I thought he was poor going forward, didn't seem to have that burst of pace

Heisenberg
08-02-2024, 06:10 AM
There’s absolutely no defending the way he jumped out of that challenge, cost us a point after the team had put in so much. I’m not surprised the manager was raging.

lyonhibs
08-02-2024, 06:29 AM
It should never have been a 50/50 in the first place, he should have taken a touch and then got going forward instead of letting the ball run across him into the space that wasn't there.

Terrible decision making followed by ****ting his pants in the challenge. An off night to put it mildly from Youan.

hibee_girl
08-02-2024, 06:48 AM
I thought the opposite, I thought he was poor going forward, didn't seem to have that burst of pace

He did seem really slow last night

KWJ
08-02-2024, 08:12 AM
Overall I thought he had a good game last night.

B.H.F.C
08-02-2024, 08:19 AM
It should never have been a 50/50 in the first place, he should have taken a touch and then got going forward instead of letting the ball run across him into the space that wasn't there.

Terrible decision making followed by ****ting his pants in the challenge. An off night to put it mildly from Youan.

I thought there was space there. Even once the ball runs through him he’s still miles closer to the ball than Ralston. One player wanted it, one player didn’t. We worked our balls off and he let everyone down.

LaMotta
08-02-2024, 09:37 AM
I thought there was space there. Even once the ball runs through him he’s still miles closer to the ball than Ralston. One player wanted it, one player didn’t. We worked our balls off and he let everyone down.

I said earlier it was 60/40 he lost but **** me its actually much worse than that. Just seen this photo from twitter:

:rolleyes:

chippy
08-02-2024, 09:43 AM

He knows he’ll be sold in the summer and doesn’t want injured

Fuzzywuzzy
08-02-2024, 09:47 AM
He slowed right down for no reason. It was his to win and could have given us a massive opportunity on the break.

Absolutely shat it

Northernhibee
08-02-2024, 10:02 AM

The problem is that he has 60-70% of a good game at best in him and even then we see that once in a blue moon. No point in doing most things well if you’re not prepared to stick a leg in for a 50/50 or track a runner when defending or cause an attack to break down because you want to do some tricks. It’s all things that come down to attitude, it’s unforgivable.

We can’t carry a player like him.

Heedersnvolleys
08-02-2024, 02:08 PM
I think we can all live with him making mistakes, if already said he looks like he is going to learn from them but more importantly when he does make a
mistake he actually makes an effort to try redeem that mistake but last night he just sauntered back slow enough so he did not have to get involved

Bakerman
08-02-2024, 08:00 PM

I too was impressed by him last night. Should have scored though, but him, and Obita worked well down the flank. Obita was my motm, Newell a close second, but the whole team worked their socks off. Youan cut out his all too often show pony element, and showed that he can contribute a lot when doing so. His big let down was when he failed to win the ball that led to the dubious var decision. Still, for me, he was a much improved player last night, as was a great many.

Unseen work
12-02-2024, 06:46 PM
https://x.com/hibernianfc/status/1757121392024207612?s=46&t=jmxs-mZWT_cnYbURW-GKJw

And that’s him playing poorly, in a team/set up that wasn’t getting the most out of him.

Frustrating yes, but would start every week for me.

Other Teams in the league must be delighted when he’s on the bench

JimBHibees
12-02-2024, 06:56 PM
https://x.com/hibernianfc/status/1757121392024207612?s=46&t=jmxs-mZWT_cnYbURW-GKJw

And that’s him playing poorly, in a team/set up that wasn’t getting the most out of him.

Frustrating yes, but would start every week for me.

Other Teams in the league must be delighted when he’s on the bench

That is an excellent return

Greenio
12-02-2024, 07:20 PM
These 3 aren’t good enough if we want to challenge in the top 6.

Boyle used to be, Youan showed potential to be, and Jair never will be.

Replace them all in the summer.

Harsh, but fair.

Only thing I'd say is that Youan still has the potential to get the consistency he needs to turn his natural ability into consistent performances.

Unfortunately, Tavares just gets the ball, makes an awful first touch and loses is, or runs with it into a player and loses it....it's what he does 90% of the time.

Boyle, maybe he needs to find a different way of playing. I don't know if he's lost pace, but he's not been playing well that's for sure. Took his goal well at the weekend so hopefully the Asian cup experience will spurr him on!

Anyway, ill give all 3 my full backing everytime they fill on a Hibs top that's for sure.

BoomtownHibees
12-02-2024, 07:30 PM
Was Jair injured at the weekend or just dropped out the squad?