PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray

LewysGot2
30-01-2024, 07:51 PM
Firstly, it’s Open Goal but at least minus the nasal, indecipherable tones of Slaney and Halliday and Co. Just Ferry on his own which tends to be more bearable. Ian Murray interviewed about his career and I think he comes across well. Looks like he’s learned a lot about the game along the way and can reflect on his career honestly and in a manner I found interesting. He comes across well.

Worth a watch if you’re at a loose end.

Itsnoteasy
31-01-2024, 12:32 AM
Firstly, it’s Open Goal but at least minus the nasal, indecipherable tones of Slaney and Halliday and Co. Just Ferry on his own which tends to be more bearable. Ian Murray interviewed about his career and I think he comes across well. Looks like he’s learned a lot about the game along the way and can reflect on his career honestly and in a manner I found interesting. He comes across well.

Worth a watch if you’re at a loose end.

There was a 2 page thread about this 2 weeks ago.

Carheenlea
31-01-2024, 08:29 AM
Yes, the show was broadcast a couple of weeks back and I enjoyed listening to Ian Murray a lot.

I must admit that I’ve never really heard him talk football before. Was well worth tuning in for.

Musselbound
31-01-2024, 03:18 PM
Certainly worth keeping an eye on his progress. Got a feeling he might get a pop at Premiership management soon.