PDA

View Full Version : Admin Issue

allmodcons
30-01-2024, 07:03 AM
I have recently renewed my annual subscription via PayPal but cannot get signed in as a member.

Can someone help please?

hibee_girl
30-01-2024, 07:07 AM
That should be sorted for you now.

Trinity Hibee
30-01-2024, 07:22 AM
This is probably going to come across as rude (it isn’t intended to be) but is it worth having a sticky thread for these requests? Seem to be popping up all the time.

yerauldda
30-01-2024, 08:23 AM
currently having the same issue!

Pretty Boy
30-01-2024, 08:31 AM
currently having the same issue!

Should be all sorted now.

Viva_Palmeiras
30-01-2024, 09:32 AM
This is probably going to come across as rude (it isn’t intended to be) but is it worth having a sticky thread for these requests? Seem to be popping up all the time.

I already suggested this seems sensible to me.

Pretty Boy
30-01-2024, 09:55 AM

I already suggested this seems sensible to me.

The issue with the sticky thread is that very few people read them regularly, including admins, so stuff on there is more likely to be missed. A new thread popping up every few days is probably a bit inconvenient but it does mean this kind of thing gets resolved quickly.

Trinity Hibee
30-01-2024, 04:41 PM
The issue with the sticky thread is that very few people read them regularly, including admins, so stuff on there is more likely to be missed. A new thread popping up every few days is probably a bit inconvenient but it does mean this kind of thing gets resolved quickly.

Fair enough

allmodcons
30-01-2024, 05:43 PM
That should be sorted for you now.

Thank you for sorting this.

HoboHarry
30-01-2024, 05:44 PM
Anyone who wants to be an admin has issues.

:greengrin

Cheshire Hibee
30-01-2024, 05:46 PM
I’m having issues with my login and requested a password reset and received the link, I clicked on it and it said a new password would be emailed to me but that was hours ago and still nothing !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marinello59
30-01-2024, 06:10 PM
I’m having issues with my login and requested a password reset and received the link, I clicked on it and it said a new password would be emailed to me but that was hours ago and still nothing !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent you a PM