👌Newell & Maolida goals
💪 credit for fightback

Get it at the usual places:
🎧https://pod.fo/e/217a23

📺 https://youtu.be/6TOllxkf5vQ?si=cNzYyIobHQbWUYFo

Bridge hibs
29-01-2024, 07:40 AM
Good listen guys 👍

Ps, Is Colins chair slowly sinking throughout the show, if it had been on any longer only his eyes would have been visible🤣

matty_f
29-01-2024, 07:57 AM
Good listen guys 👍

Ps, Is Colins chair slowly sinking throughout the show, if it had been on any longer only his eyes would have been visible🤣

He's shrinking. We've tried all sorts to stop it but I think basically what's happened is one of his girls has George's Marvelous Medicined him.

Soon he'll just be known as a voice and an actor that gets to be a robot in Star Wars.

Danderhall Hibs
29-01-2024, 08:14 AM
Good listen guys 👍

:hilarious

Bridge hibs
29-01-2024, 08:15 AM
He's shrinking. We've tried all sorts to stop it but I think basically what's happened is one of his girls has George's Marvelous Medicined him.

Soon he'll just be known as a voice and an actor that gets to be a robot in Star Wars.🤣

HibbyKeith
29-01-2024, 08:52 AM
I'm happy to contribute in a whip round for a barber shop booster seat.

Good listen again guys. [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

DaveF
29-01-2024, 08:53 AM
What was the deal with last night's release Matty? Is this you embarking on a Ronnie Corbett weekly monologue 😄

BILLYHIBS
29-01-2024, 09:04 AM
Will the real Colin please stand up

matty_f
29-01-2024, 09:06 AM
What was the deal with last night's release Matty? Is this you embarking on a Ronnie Corbett weekly monologue 😄

Just trying something new to add a bit more value to the subscription, going to put a few our free and i folk enjoy them we'll keep doing it, if not we'll stop! Last night's went down quite well though, we'll need to see how much of a time ask it is, too but the idea is to try and get one piece up each day (or none, if folk don't want it!).

DaveF
29-01-2024, 09:31 AM
Just trying something new to add a bit more value to the subscription, going to put a few our free and i folk enjoy them we'll keep doing it, if not we'll stop! Last night's went down quite well though, we'll need to see how much of a time ask it is, too but the idea is to try and get one piece up each day (or none, if folk don't want it!).

It was fine IMO - pretty much mirrored my current thoughts 👍