PDA

View Full Version : Tickets still on sale for SEVCO game, lets do our bit and sell out

jakeshibs
23-01-2024, 09:09 AM
The club have been working hard during this transfer window and have brought quality to Easter Road to help the team push up the league for the second half of the season.
Many fans have given the club such negative views about lack of ambition etc, well its our turn to do our bit and support the club, we have SEVCO coming midweek lets sell out our home games hopefully the new signings deliver and enjoy the club.

Mon the hibs

lyonhibs
24-01-2024, 12:13 PM
Not happening by the looks of it sadly.

Hiber-nation
24-01-2024, 12:21 PM
Won't happen until we get some results and performances.

.Sean.
24-01-2024, 01:08 PM
Some big rows of unsold seats in the Famous 5 as per usual but other than seats together in the end blocks in the East and West there’s only single seats left

Jones28
24-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Getting the PPV for tonight, can’t afford the game and the time to go unfortunately.

Spike Mandela
24-01-2024, 02:05 PM
Getting the PPV for tonight, can’t afford the game and the time to go unfortunately.

Just out of interest. If the Foley deal had been completed and a couple more big name signings had been announced with a big PR splash by the club, do you thing that would have tempted you along? Just curious.

Wondering if a couple of decent signings is enough of wether you need big publicity or an upturn in results to create interest in attending.

Vini1875
24-01-2024, 02:27 PM
We need results and performances. We need it over a period of time to get the excitement created that will see those who watch on TV to actually attend. I don't blame anyone for skipping games like tonight, we need a team to show they are worth backing. Some of us go regardless, because we're Hibs daft or just daft, but a lot of fans need a bit more than they're getting, even fans with STs will skip tonight.

He's here!
24-01-2024, 02:31 PM
We need results and performances. We need it over a period of time to get the excitement created that will see those who watch on TV to actually attend. I don't blame anyone for skipping games like tonight, we need a team to show they are worth backing. Some of us go regardless, because we're Hibs daft or just daft, but a lot of fans need a bit more than they're getting, even fans with STs will skip tonight.

Sums it up well. It's also a lot to shell out (if you're not an ST holder) for a game we're more likely to lose than not. Sharing a stadium with visiting Rangers fans, especially if they're winning, is also a turn-off.

Torto7
24-01-2024, 02:34 PM
I just want to see us getting into them tonight and playing with tempo. The last few seasons games against them have been horrendous on the whole. I can't take my wee ones to midweek games but I'll be there with my brother fully behind the team.:flag:

joe breezy
24-01-2024, 02:36 PM
24th January - this is the most skint some people will be all year

Chipper1875
24-01-2024, 02:47 PM
24th January - this is the most skint some people will be all year

Spot on and the expensive ticket prices won’t help

tonyrougier123
24-01-2024, 02:53 PM
£34 to watch rangers end bouncing? VAR decisions in their favour, weather biting hard,defensive shambles and a midfield walked through. See you there 👍🏻

Jones28
24-01-2024, 03:51 PM
Just out of interest. If the Foley deal had been completed and a couple more big name signings had been announced with a big PR splash by the club, do you thing that would have tempted you along? Just curious.

Wondering if a couple of decent signings is enough of wether you need big publicity or an upturn in results to create interest in attending.

Genuinely not sure, probably not. It’s a money thing rather than a lack of desire to go.

£12.99 and a drink in the house vs public transport/expensive night in town/match ticket is a bit of a no brainier financially.

Pretty Boy
24-01-2024, 04:23 PM
Genuinely not sure, probably not. It’s a money thing rather than a lack of desire to go.

£12.99 and a drink in the house vs public transport/expensive night in town/match ticket is a bit of a no brainier financially.

I think people just have more on midweek that gets in the way of games as well.

My wife is working, my daughter has Rainbows and my son is too young for games. I can't get childcare so it's PPV for me. There will be loads in similar situations and others just won't want their kids out late on a school night.

Hibs fans have really stepped up in recent years in terms of both attendance and cash. Like you I don't think it's a lack of desire to attend games. Money and time is really tight for many at this time of year.

CentreLine
24-01-2024, 04:43 PM
So has anyone actually done the air count? 🤨

JimBHibees
24-01-2024, 04:48 PM
£34 to watch rangers end bouncing? VAR decisions in their favour, weather biting hard,defensive shambles and a midfield walked through. See you there 👍🏻

And a Hibees win :thumbsup:

Pagan Hibernia
24-01-2024, 04:48 PM
I think people just have more on midweek that gets in the way of games as well.

My wife is working, my daughter has Rainbows and my son is too young for games. I can't get childcare so it's PPV for me. There will be loads in similar situations and others just won't want their kids out late on a school night.

Hibs fans have really stepped up in recent years in terms of both attendance and cash. Like you I don't think it's a lack of desire to attend games. Money and time is really tight for many at this time of year.

:agree:

And some mums and dads won't want their kids exposed to the toxicity and pollution coming from the away end tonight.

I know people who don't go when the Rangers are in town, ever.

Hibby70
24-01-2024, 09:44 PM

And some mums and dads won't want their kids exposed to the toxicity and pollution coming from the away end tonight.

I didn't take my kid tonight. I'm getting really hacked off at the deafening silence from our board on this subject.

It's getting worse and we as a club are doing nothing about it. If they keep putting the Rangers money above my money then so be it. I'll not be renewing if it means we are 2 games immediately down.

percy veer
24-01-2024, 10:01 PM
I didn't take my kid tonight. I'm getting really hacked off at the deafening silence from our board on this subject.

It's getting worse and we as a club are doing nothing about it. If they keep putting the Rangers money above my money then so be it. I'll not be renewing if it means we are 2 games immediately down.

no really bothered what they do TBH, only really highlighted now as we never turn up against them nowadays and shut them up by beating them, When i was young i loved these games and all the hatred, slagging and banter that went with them.

Joe6-2
24-01-2024, 10:05 PM

Families shouldn’t have to put up with their poisonous vitriol, but in the 21st century it’s still put up with, ignored by the powers that be