PDA

View Full Version : Bushiri

dastardly8
27-12-2023, 09:32 PM
Into injury time half hearted challenge on Shankland you make sure you go right through a player with no change given , I would have kicked the **** out of him in that challenge , powder puff defending

percy veer
27-12-2023, 09:39 PM
Aye ball and man every day , sums up the game today when chicken heart levits challenge on campbell was the hardest challenge all game

Stokesy's on fire
27-12-2023, 09:43 PM
Shanklands hands were all over him it was a foul

BILLYHIBS
27-12-2023, 09:55 PM
Not another Rocky thread already ?

Tyler Durden
27-12-2023, 09:56 PM
Shanklands hands were all over him it was a foul

Get a grip

Wouldn’t be a foul in an U13s game

Smartie
27-12-2023, 09:59 PM
Can't really defend the contribution for the goal but he actually had a decent game against Shankland overall.

It's easier when a player is simply pish and you can howl "get rid" or if he holds on for 5 more minutes and ends up being a key player in a shut out that wins us a point - but when he more or less does his job for 90 minutes then makes a mistake in injury time for a winner it makes it much more difficult to know what to make of him.

I'm actually pretty gutted for him because I love the way he's rallied from a position where he had been feeling a bit unloved.

Since452
27-12-2023, 09:59 PM
Least of our issues

Brooster
27-12-2023, 10:00 PM
Was a bombscare when he came and is still a bombscare. Get rid.

Blaster
27-12-2023, 10:02 PM
Least of our issues

Really? A penalty kick and a goal all due to him. We definitely have other issues but he’s top of the pile

Stanton Spence
27-12-2023, 10:03 PM
Was a bombscare when he came and is still a bombscare. Get rid.

Agreed
Every away supporter at easter road loves seeing him in the side

Heisenberg
27-12-2023, 10:05 PM
Really? A penalty kick and a goal all due to him. We definitely have other issues but he’s top of the pile

Aye we weren’t great but neither were Hearts. Heading for a draw before Rocky does what he does best. He’s not improved as drastically as required since he arrived.

JohnM1875
27-12-2023, 10:05 PM
Into injury time half hearted challenge on Shankland you make sure you go right through a player with no change given , I would have kicked the **** out of him in that challenge , powder puff defending

Didn’t even need to do that. Just stand your ground, use your strength and that ball sails aimlessly to Marshall. Backing off so much was crazy.

Other than that I thought he was solid.

scoopyboy
27-12-2023, 10:09 PM
Least of our issues

You seriously think he is the least of our worries, dearie me.

SaulGoodman
27-12-2023, 10:10 PM

Would you aye? You wouldn’t have got near him.

#2 Double Tap
27-12-2023, 10:13 PM
he run outa steam, shoulda been subbed right after levitt, it was asking for trouble no subbing him.....i agree he is the least of our worries, im much more concerned with our performance at the other end of the pitch......doidge done more in his cameo than vente done in the whole time he was on the pitch..............

Benny Brazil
27-12-2023, 10:22 PM
Always has a mistake in him, for a guy his size he should be winning everything in the air but he let Shankland bully him - Hanlon gets slated for being bullied but Rocky gets a free pass.
Needs replaced in this transfer window or we will continue to struggle defensively

dastardly8
27-12-2023, 10:28 PM
No hard to get tight on your man and jostle him so he can’t wriggle free , done it for years in Edinburgh amateur football so aye I would have Einstein
Would you aye? You wouldn’t have got near him.

Not In The Know
28-12-2023, 08:34 AM
He misjudges the flight of high balls like that all the time. So it is a major issue.

JammyDoidger
28-12-2023, 08:47 AM
He's another one, brutal man, whenever he is in possession, I'm only ever comfortable or him moving the ball to the easiest option, usually 5-10 yards away, fish or Marshall, if there's a switch on I've no faith in him reading it or even having the ability to make the switch, I'm also sure he shuts his eyes when going for headers, as it seems he's incapable of heading a ball in the direction he wants it to go in..even attacking set pieces he is useless, a guy his size should be a threat, when in reality he's everything but. We need some competent centre half in pronto.

Since90+2
28-12-2023, 08:50 AM
Bushiri was culpable but so was Fish. I've watched it back and he has plenty time to put an effective challenge in, instead he just allows him to drift inside and get the shot away unopposed.

Stokesy's on fire
28-12-2023, 09:03 AM
I cant believe hardly anyones complainig about shanklands hands all over rocky for that winner...

GreenPJ
28-12-2023, 09:19 AM
I cant believe hardly anyones complainig about shanklands hands all over rocky for that winner...

Shankland did it all game, never looking at the ball, bumping/barging the player up against him. If he was in your team you would think this if canny centre forward play but when he is in the opposition its a foul all day long (which it probably is) but we need to stop being so naive in our defending, if he has fouled you all game you either need to make it more obvious to the ref or give him it back twofold.

We did not deserve to lose last night - not sure we did enough to win either but we need to be far more cohesive going forward - build from midfield but the back is coming back at us far too quickly which means the defenders are constantly under pressure.

Nicho87
28-12-2023, 09:25 AM

I would love a striker who was as ugly and nippy to play against as him

Our closest to that is doidge

He got five minutes and produced two good passages of play

Sums it up

Speedy
28-12-2023, 09:28 AM
He can't header the ball. He's never been able to and has only marginally improved - certainly never got to the level of a competent centre back.

He looks like a guy who never played football as a kid but has the physical attributes so someone picked him up in his late teens. He's turned out alright, don't get me wrong but doesn't look a natural footballer.

BILLYHIBS
28-12-2023, 09:37 AM
I would love a striker who was as ugly and nippy to play against as him

Our closest to that is doidge

He got five minutes and produced two good passages of play

Sums it up

Doidge should have been on earlier looked lively and got in about their central defence with intelligent play and offered more than Vente who had long since run his race

That half hearted weak attempt of a cross by Tavares in the last minute dearie me !

Doidge looked as though he was up for it and expected a simple cross to be delivered right on his napper