PDA

View Full Version : Boycotting scottish football

lugz
26-11-2023, 01:04 PM
At what point does this need to become a serious conversation? Clubs outside the ugly sisters continue to be trampled on week by week by the blatant corruption within our game.

Will clubs finally grow a pair and start demanding action is taken when it comes to VAR/officials when no one is showing up to watch?

tonyrougier123
26-11-2023, 01:08 PM
It’s an anomaly that’s all

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-11-2023, 01:08 PM
At what point does this need to become a serious conversation? Clubs outside the ugly sisters continue to be trampled on week by week by the blatant corruption within our game.

Will clubs finally grow a pair and start demanding action is taken when it comes to VAR/officials when no one is showing up to watch?

Do you think that it wasn't a penalty?

ancient hibee
26-11-2023, 01:09 PM

Clear penalty.

B.H.F.C
26-11-2023, 01:09 PM
St Mirren got something pretty similar against us a couple of weeks ago. If defenders want to be lazy they’re going to get punished for it.

tonyrougier123
26-11-2023, 01:11 PM
Clear penalty.

Obviously not or var would’ve awarded it. They know it’s a controversial decision to award that as it happens every week without going to var.

ancient hibee
26-11-2023, 01:13 PM
Obviously not or var would’ve awarded it. They know it’s a controversial decision to award that as it happens every week without going to var.

The referee awarded it. VAR spotted it,the ref didn’t.Are you really saying it wasn’t a penalty?

lugz
26-11-2023, 01:13 PM

I have no problem with the penalty being given IF there's consistency, you can't tell me during the 90 mins of that game there wasn't a single shirt pull from a rangers player?

Yes players shouldn't give them the easy chance but these corrupt officials are waiting desperately to give decisions.

bingo70
26-11-2023, 01:14 PM

I actually don’t think that’s the point. I don’t think it was a penalty though no, he had a hold of his shirt but didn’t pull him hard enough for him to throw himself forward like he did.

Would other teams have been awarded a penalty like that?

Look at the Hibs and Hearts penalties from yesterday neither of us got, would rangers have got those? Of course they would have.

LunasBoots
26-11-2023, 01:14 PM
Walsh was looking right at it, decided it wasn't one in real time, for me it's not a clear and obvious error as he's seen it, that's very similar to Goldson going down in a similar fashion recently, for such a big guy he loves a dive in the box, I'd do away with VAR.

lugz
26-11-2023, 01:17 PM
The point I was originally trying to make is what will it take for clubs to start standing up for themselves? Why do they accept blatant corruption that has been in our game for decades?

Callum_62
26-11-2023, 01:18 PM
I'm no even convinced the "foul" happens with the ball in play https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231126/bd1ea81b9fc2ae27ef9fc4974d41f366.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

gbhibby
26-11-2023, 01:20 PM
What seems to happen is that any decisions in the box for Rangers and Celtic seem to be checked. There was no check yesterday at our game when there was clear contact and was a foul anywhere else on the pitch. Fans and Managers are questioning the inconsistent way its is being applied as two teams seem to benefit more than others.

Torto7
26-11-2023, 01:21 PM
The point I was originally trying to make is what will it take for clubs to start standing up for themselves? Why do they accept blatant corruption that has been in our game for decades?

They wont. The bigot's pound is too much for them to say no to. Our club couldn't even summon up the bottle to stand up to them when our managers and fans were/are being treated like ***** for 90mins against them. The galling thing is non old firm fans who think there isn't a problem. It must be nice to be as naïve as that.

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 01:25 PM
Is it correct Rangers have now had 7 penalties in the last 5 games?

JohnM1875
26-11-2023, 01:28 PM
Is it correct Rangers have now had 7 penalties in the last 5 games?

Seven in four I’m sure he said.

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 01:29 PM
Seven in four I’m sure he said.

🤣

And none conceded in 68 games in a row. Blatant cheating.

hibstag
26-11-2023, 01:31 PM
The issue is if that was say fish yesterday that is not even getting reviewed let alone given

hibstag
26-11-2023, 01:32 PM
🤣

Remember the basketball playing v us

Rick Rude
26-11-2023, 01:32 PM
St Mirren got something pretty similar against us a couple of weeks ago. If defenders want to be lazy they’re going to get punished for it.

Unless it's against Hibs in which case they can do what they want as VAR ain't going to give us anything.

bingo70
26-11-2023, 01:35 PM
🤣

The suggestion that no Rangers player has grabbed an attackers shirt in 68 games is just nonsense.

Barry Robson is right, if VAR are calling penalties for that, then they need to give penalties for every shirt grab and there’ll be 5-10 penalties a game.

It’s also ignoring the blocking that happened and was the reason the Aberdeen boy grabbed his shirt.

lugz
26-11-2023, 01:35 PM
The issue is if that was say fish yesterday that is not even getting reviewed let alone given

That's the thing you're not telling me there wasn't a single shirt tug in a box yesterday?
3 pens given this weekend, all to teams in Glasgow who weren't winning at the time.

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 01:36 PM
The suggestion that no Rangers player has grabbed an attackers shirt in 68 games is just nonsense.

Barry Robson is right, if VAR are calling penalties for that, then they need to give penalties for every shirt grab and there’ll be 5-10 penalties a game.

It’s also ignoring the blocking that happened and was the reason the Aberdeen boy grabbed his shirt.

Your first point is spot on. Over the course of those 68 you're talking literally hundreds and hundreds of crosses into the box, and yet we are expected to believe not once has a Sevco defender pulled a shirt.

Carheenlea
26-11-2023, 01:37 PM
The debate should be less about whether that was a penalty this afternoon or not, but more about the two-tier rules that we are being governed by.

That’s where the corruption lies.

bingo70
26-11-2023, 01:38 PM

He wasn’t being lazy, he was blocked by a Rangers player.

Strikers hold defenders shirts and defenders hold strikers shirts some times, it’s just how they stay close to each other. It is a contact sport and I think the people at VAR need to remember that some times.

bingo70
26-11-2023, 01:39 PM
The debate should be less about whether that was a penalty this afternoon or not, but more about the two-tier rules that we are being governed by.

Spot on.

Frazerbob
26-11-2023, 01:40 PM

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…..if you look hard enough you’ll find a penalty at every corner. VAR only seems to look hard against Rangers & Celtic. Watch Motherwell’s equaliser yesterday. Celtic defender was hugging a Well played when ball came in. Had they not scored there’s not a chance in hell VAR would’ve intervened. Our game is corrupt to the core.

Helensburghhibs
26-11-2023, 01:41 PM
The var rules are a joke anyway. They can look at a defender pulling a shirt but not an attacker (as they only look at pens) they can overturn a decision in the box but a dive outside that results in a goal beong scored from a freekick cant. They either look at everything or they look at nothing.

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 01:44 PM
I'd honestly just get rid of var. It slows the game down too much and takes away the spontaneity of celebrating a goal.

When you have good games of football they can sometimes be slowed down by 5 or 6 minutes of everything standing around doing nothing.

MWHIBBIES
26-11-2023, 01:54 PM
I'd honestly just get rid of var. It slows the game down too much and takes away the spontaneity of celebrating a goal.

When you have good games of football they can sometimes be slowed down by 5 or 6 minutes of everything standing around doing nothing.

I have never celebrated any goal differently since VAR was introduced. Who are these people who are not celebrating goals?

B.H.F.C
26-11-2023, 01:56 PM
He wasn’t being lazy, he was blocked by a Rangers player.

Strikers hold defenders shirts and defenders hold strikers shirts some times, it’s just how they stay close to each other. It is a contact sport and I think the people at VAR need to remember that some times.

Disagree. He was never interested in just matching Goldson. I get there is contact all the time at corners but Goldson had the run on him and you’ve got to be a bit cuter than that.

The block never caused anything, him having a big handful of Goldson’s top did. Had it not been for the block bed just have had a big handful for a bit longer.

JohnM1875
26-11-2023, 01:58 PM
I have never celebrated any goal differently since VAR was introduced. Who are these people who are not celebrating goals?

I did it for the first time against Killie. Knew Boyle was offside so didn’t bother celebrating.

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 01:59 PM

VAR has definitely impacted the feel of goals. Previously 99/100 when a goal was given you could say with near certainty it would be given, now everyone knows almost everything will be rolled back and checked, to the literally smallest of margins.

Its definitely, even subconsciously, taking away the spontaneity of the game IMO. And as it becomes more ingrained into the game it will become worse.

bingo70
26-11-2023, 02:03 PM

I don’t.

Whenever we score now I feel like I need to wait until it’s been checked before I can really be happy. Lewis Millers goal from yesterday a good example of that, clearly nothing wrong with it but I think if you want to find a reason to disallow goals you can normally find one, I worried that there would be blocking or something that they would use to disallow it.

It’s ruining football for me. I went to the Edinburgh city game last week and I enjoyed that far more without VAR. When my boy is old enough to go to the games with his pals I can see me gravitating towards a junior or amateur side for my football fix.

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 02:06 PM
I don’t.

Whenever we score now I feel like I need to wait until it’s been checked before I can really be happy. Lewis Millers goal from yesterday a good example of that, clearly nothing wrong with it but I think if you want to find a reason to disallow goals you can normally find one, I worried that there would be blocking or something that they would use to disallow it.

It’s ruining football for me. I went to the Edinburgh city game last week and I enjoyed that far more without VAR. When my boy is old enough to go to the games with his pals I can see me gravitating towards a junior or amateur side for my football fix.

Completely agree. That's 3 of us so far.

Liam89
26-11-2023, 02:10 PM
Imagine the 2016 Final with VAR? No way I'd have celebrated with that elation knowing it was about to scrutinised to the nth degree. It's sad that the game has become like this, it's really sad.

MWHIBBIES
26-11-2023, 02:12 PM
I did it for the first time against Killie. Knew Boyle was offside so didn’t bother celebrating.

Yes, because he was offside. I think had the linesman not had his cozy VAR to rely on, he'd have given it.

I don’t.

Completely mental IMO. Utterly pointless not to celebrate and enjoy yourself. If it gets ruled out, it gets ruled out.

lugz
Imagine the 2016 Final with VAR? No way I'd have celebrated with that elation knowing it was about to scrutinised to the nth degree. It's sad that the game has become like this, it's really sad.

Stokes equaliser would have definitely been chopped off for the slight hand on tavaniers shoulder.

tonyrougier123
Dallas to Walsh today during var decision “do you think we will get away with this one Walshy have a deek”. So blatant it’s now beyond the penalty to rangers joke stage.

MWHIBBIES
26-11-2023, 02:13 PM

You wouldn't have celebrated a 92nd minute winner for Hibs in the cup final, that was clearly legal? okay then.

bingo70
26-11-2023, 02:15 PM
Yes, because he was offside. I think had the linesman not had his cozy VAR to rely on, he'd have given it.

Completely mental IMO. Utterly pointless not to celebrate and enjoy yourself. If it gets ruled out, it gets ruled out.

I think it’s completely mental to celebrate before waiting to see if it’s getting disallowed so each to their own eh 😂

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 02:16 PM

I think you're missing the point completely.

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 02:18 PM
You wouldn't have celebrated a 92nd minute winner for Hibs in the cup final, that was clearly legal? okay then.

The point is the feel of the game has changed. Multiple people have now said this.

Everyone on .net has grown up in a world without var, for those younger it will be a completely different. They'll be used to the endless checks and running back of the match.

Its killing the game and will make it a less enjoyable experience IMO.

bingo70
26-11-2023, 02:18 PM

For me, it would have been similar to the Aberdeen game at Hampden a few weeks back, your instinct is to jump up and celebrate however I immediately now sort of catch myself and calm down until I can be sure.

In the past I’d have been jumping all over anybody within reach without a care in the world.

lugz
26-11-2023, 02:23 PM
For me, it would have been similar to the Aberdeen game at Hampden a few weeks back, your instinct is to jump up and celebrate however I immediately now sort of catch myself and calm down until I can be sure.

In the past I’d have been jumping all over anybody within reach without a care in the world.

Its definitely changed, waiting for potential offsides, fouls in build up etc. For me VAR has added nothing to our game, nothing at all. Would love it to be binned.

bingo70
26-11-2023, 02:26 PM
Its definitely changed, waiting for potential offsides, fouls in build up etc. For me VAR has added nothing to our game, nothing at all. Would love it to be binned.

Same.

Doesn’t bring any positives to our game at all and has only made it worse IMO.

Goal line technology would have been enough for me.

HibbyAndy
26-11-2023, 02:27 PM
I don’t.

Same as me...I never celebrated the nisbit winner in the Derby as i was adamant we fouled in the middle of the park , I never celebrated Boyle at Hampden as i thought he was offside , I never celebrated Millers goal yesterday as i thought he kept one their players grounded

Get rid of VAR it's killing football all IMO Ofcourse

MWHIBBIES
26-11-2023, 02:28 PM
The point is the feel of the game has changed. Multiple people have now said this.

Everyone on .net has grown up in a world without var, for those younger it will be a completely different. They'll be used to the endless checks and running back of the match.

Its killing the game and will make it a less enjoyable experience IMO.

I don't think it has. I actually now have much more faith in refereeing decisions than them guessing like they were before. Yes, its a bit of a farce in Scotland because they clearly favor 2 sides but overall I think referees are getting far more things correct (only due to replays, the refs are still hopeless), which is good.

Its not killing anything. Football is more popular than ever.

MWHIBBIES
26-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Same as me...I never celebrated the nisbit winner in the Derby as i was adamant we fouled in the middle of the park , I never celebrated Boyle at Hampden as i thought he was offside , I never celebrated Millers goal yesterday as i thought he kept one their players grounded

You never celebrated a goal from a corner because you think we fouled in the middle of the park? VAR doesn't cover that in any way at all.

Celebrate and enjoy yourselves, no one is going to laugh at you if it is disallowed.

Frazerbob
26-11-2023, 02:30 PM

That isn't what he said and I agree with him. Having been in Seville for the recent Scotland game and went mental for about 90 seconds before realising VAR was getting involved I now stop myself going full tonto until I know the goal is being given. Boyle at Hampden an example. It's a bit like when you get a penalty...you celebrate...then you realise we still need to score the bloody thing.

MWHIBBIES
26-11-2023, 02:33 PM
That isn't what he said and I agree with him. Having been in Seville for the recent Scotland game and went mental for about 90 seconds before realising VAR was getting involved I now stop myself going full tonto until I know the goal is being given. Boyle at Hampden an example. It's a bit like when you get a penalty...you celebrate...then you realise we still need to score the bloody thing.

I celebrated like mad when Boyle scored. I don't regret that at all, it was fun.

HibbyAndy
26-11-2023, 02:34 PM
You never celebrated a goal from a corner because you think we fouled in the middle of the park? VAR doesn't cover that in any way at all.

Celebrate and enjoy yourselves, no one is going to laugh at you if it is disallowed.

Sorry i must be getting games mixed up , But if i feel we are offside when we score i hold back from celebrating , Same as a foul in the lead up to a goal if i feel their is one i hold back, That's how i feel with VAR

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 02:39 PM
I don't think it has. I actually now have much more faith in refereeing decisions than them guessing like they were before. Yes, its a bit of a farce in Scotland because they clearly favor 2 sides but overall I think referees are getting far more things correct (only due to replays, the refs are still hopeless), which is good.

Its not killing anything. Football is more popular than ever.

You certainly seem to be the odd one out in this thread so far.

Joe6-2
26-11-2023, 02:39 PM
🤣

I think this is what lugz is alluding too rather than todays penalty

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 02:40 PM

The penalty analogy is spot on.

MWHIBBIES
26-11-2023, 02:41 PM
You certainly seem to be the odd one out in this thread so far.

Does that make me wrong?

Why aren't crowds going down if so many feel this way? Why aren't more people complaining and doing something?

I don't agree with it.

More correct decisions = good

HibbyAndy
26-11-2023, 02:43 PM
I celebrated like mad when Boyle scored. I don't regret that at all, it was fun.

But then the utter dejection kicks in when it's ruled offside leaves you absolutely gutted

Liam89
26-11-2023, 02:44 PM

It's the fact that, especially against one of the OF, they're going to be scrutinising a replay of about 100 different actions within an unspecific timeframe, often using slo-mo and still frames to make it look worse than it is.

As someone pointed out Stokes goal probably would have been ruled out for a push on Tavernier anyway.

Of course I would celebrate if it happened today but part of me would 100% hold back knowing there's likely a check coming.

And the fact, as a fan in the stand, you're clueless as to what's going on. It's just a poorly implemented idea that's only made the game worse.

Since90+2
26-11-2023, 02:44 PM
Does that make me wrong?

Why aren't crowds going down if so many feel this way? Why aren't more people complaining and doing something?

I don't agree with it.

More correct decisions = good

It's not really a case of right or wrong. My original point was that it seems to kill the spontaneity of the game, which you disagreed with, but almost every other person has now said something similar.

So perhaps not on an individual basis for you, but the evidence points towards otherwise for a lot of other people.

SickBoy32
26-11-2023, 02:48 PM

Like others, if this VAR ***** keeps up it’ll see me off being a regular at the top level, Mussy Athletic games are a breath of fresh air , VAR kills football anyone saying otherwise needs to have a word

bingo70
26-11-2023, 02:48 PM
But then the utter dejection kicks in when it's ruled offside leaves you absolutely gutted

Yeah, exactly.

I’m actually really envious of MW if he can still celebrate like he used to, fair play to him, I wish I could do the same.

End of the day though, it’s not something we make a conscious decision about, VAR has ground me down, MW must just be a happier person than me and not a cynical ******* like I am.

MWHIBBIES
26-11-2023, 03:13 PM
Yeah, exactly.

I’m actually really envious of MW if he can still celebrate like he used to, fair play to him, I wish I could do the same.

End of the day though, it’s not something we make a conscious decision about, VAR has ground me down, MW must just be a happier person than me and not a cynical ******* like I am.

I've just spent my weekend wrestling with two 300mm armoured cables, I'm happier than no one right now :greengrin

It just doesn't bother me if I get egg on my face about celebrating. Most of the time it gets given.

B.H.F.C
26-11-2023, 03:14 PM
Yeah, exactly.

To be fair, I celebrated the Boyle ‘goal’ in the semi as I always would.

It’s once the celebration has calmed down and you have that ‘what if’ thought. I even had it at our first goal yesterday in case Vente had been offside, which when you see it back isn’t remotely close.

wookie70
26-11-2023, 03:42 PM

Boyle's goal in the semi is the most recent I never celebrated and I wasn't alone. I'm sure there are a couple of others but only if I see something I am sure means it won't be a goal. That was only because I was directly in line and he looked a good bit offside. It ended up closer than I thought but there seemed little point getting exited about something that was going to end up a free kick to them. I had high hopes VAR would at least make it less obvious the game was bent up here and refs made mistakes because they were terrible. I was wrong but there won't be any going back now and it is up to the clubs to start to make their complaints known against the way VAR is being used. Surely someone at our club will have clipped all the awards against us and has a corresponding clip to show a similar award didn't go our way. There will always be grey but there needs to be discussions on what is a foul and when the action is looked at and fans should be able to see a live record of what is being looked at. For the pen we were denied yesterday I want an explanation as to why the ref and VAR officials thought it wasn't a foul. If they are making these decisions then they should be recorded and open.

Donegal Hibby
26-11-2023, 04:04 PM

Miller's goal I too thought VAR was going to check it as Miller ended up on the boys back , there is a odd goal like Jair's you know is ok but the vast majority of them there's doubt now VAR is going to find something to rule it out . VAR is a total kill joy thats not improved decision making either imo .

HibbyAndy
26-11-2023, 04:51 PM
Miller's goal I too thought VAR was going to check it as Miller ended up on the boys back , there is a odd goal like Jair's you know is ok but the vast majority of them there's doubt now VAR is going to find something to rule it out . VAR is a total kill joy thats not improved decision making either imo .

Rip it up , Throw it in the bin and start again

matty_f
26-11-2023, 04:54 PM

When Youan equalised at Tiny, I didn't think twice about celebrating. It was carnage round us with folk celebrating. Nobody was giving it "hang on a minute".

Likewise when Boyle scored at Hampden, and had that been given I'd have cheered again.

ekhibee
26-11-2023, 04:58 PM
Boyle's goal in the semi is the most recent I never celebrated and I wasn't alone. I'm sure there are a couple of others but only if I see something I am sure means it won't be a goal. That was only because I was directly in line and he looked a good bit offside. It ended up closer than I thought but there seemed little point getting exited about something that was going to end up a free kick to them. I had high hopes VAR would at least make it less obvious the game was bent up here and refs made mistakes because they were terrible. I was wrong but there won't be any going back now and it is up to the clubs to start to make their complaints known against the way VAR is being used. Surely someone at our club will have clipped all the awards against us and has a corresponding clip to show a similar award didn't go our way. There will always be grey but there needs to be discussions on what is a foul and when the action is looked at and fans should be able to see a live record of what is being looked at. For the pen we were denied yesterday I want an explanation as to why the ref and VAR officials thought it wasn't a foul. If they are making these decisions then they should be recorded and open.
I agree with a lot of what you say, but for me it isn't VAR that's the problem it's the referees in Scotland. They seem to be accountable to nobody and through bureaucracy are never asked to explain their decisions till years later on radio programmes like Off The Ball in a nice relaxed atmosphere where nobody seems to give a ****.

matty_f
26-11-2023, 04:58 PM
Yeah, exactly.

There have always been goals celebrated only for a flag to go up etc.

If a goal is blatantly off like Boyle's against Killie then I knew right away it wasn't going to count. If it had been marginal I would definitely have celebrated it even if the linesman flagged it straight after.

Donegal Hibby
26-11-2023, 05:20 PM
Rip it up , Throw it in the bin and start again

Absolutely, VAR better without the bloody thing imo!.

blackpoolhibs
26-11-2023, 05:21 PM

Me.

Jones28
26-11-2023, 05:39 PM
When Youan equalised at Tiny, I didn't think twice about celebrating. It was carnage round us with folk celebrating. Nobody was giving it "hang on a minute".

Likewise when Boyle scored at Hampden, and had that been given I'd have cheered again.

Same here, it’s never once occurred to me to not celebrate a goal.

JimBHibees
26-11-2023, 06:19 PM

Monty made the same point Robson did after the penalty in Paisley and it is fact when you look at the pens ignored in both the Hearts and Hibs games yesterday it is totally farcical that abomination is given today. Totally selective. Only in Scotland could they make such an mess of var that Rangers get even more decisions than normal

Carheenlea
26-11-2023, 06:36 PM
Who ever actually believed that Scottish Football could be trusted with VAR?

jeffers
26-11-2023, 07:37 PM
Worse than the penalty was Cantwell’s dive going unpunished.

Crunchie
26-11-2023, 08:05 PM
Same here, it’s never once occurred to me to not celebrate a goal.
The point now being with var is you obviously cheer spontaneously when Hibs score but now you don't go overboard until the check is over. As others have said it's a totally different feeling since var has been introduced.
How many kick in the guts have we had since var? the latest being Boyle's at Hampden.

Jones28
27-11-2023, 08:23 AM
The point now being with var is you obviously cheer spontaneously when Hibs score but now you don't go overboard until the check is over. As others have said it's a totally different feeling since var has been introduced.
How many kick in the guts have we had since var? the latest being Boyle's at Hampden.

I don't. I only don't go overboard unless a check is announced over the tannoy alo Boyles at Hampden.

How many have we had? Genuinely, Boyles was a real blow and I don't think anything comes close to that.

HibbyAndy
27-11-2023, 08:34 AM
Worse than the penalty was Cantwell’s dive going unpunished.

That was a disgusting dive ! No even a talking to never mind a yellow card

If that was Boyle it's a talking point on Sportscene and every media outlet claiming he's a cheat .

.Sean.
27-11-2023, 08:42 AM
When did Rangers last concede a last minute penalty?

JimBHibees
27-11-2023, 10:28 AM
That was a disgusting dive ! No even a talking to never mind a yellow card

If that was Boyle it's a talking point on Sportscene and every media outlet claiming he's a cheat .

To be fair Richard Gordon was very outspoken on the radio calling him a cheat

HibbyAndy
27-11-2023, 10:30 AM

Good , Cause that's exactly what he is

Stanton Spence
27-11-2023, 11:26 AM
Me and on Saturday when Miller scored on I was hesitant incase it got checked for him climbing on the back of the defender
I often gamble on football as well and forever wondering if the goal will stand a split second after

neil7908
27-11-2023, 11:36 AM
When did Rangers last concede a last minute penalty?

That's not even the right question to ask. A better one is when did they last concede a penalty in the league at all?

That would be 68 games ago. They have conceded 1 in 113 league games.

ancient hibee
27-11-2023, 05:31 PM
I look forward to him doing that if an Aberdeen player dives.

PHeffernan
27-11-2023, 08:52 PM

It's only fitbaw. No one died other than the poor guy that had a heart attack.
Serious conversations are reserved for serious matters like Ukraine or Palestine.

PHeffernan
27-11-2023, 08:54 PM

In response, Willie Millar mentioned Duk and Gordon reluctantly agreed.

Dmas
27-11-2023, 09:03 PM

Him and his cronies have managed to tarnish Boyles reputation so here’s hoping it does the same for cantwell

PHeffernan
27-11-2023, 10:04 PM
Him and his cronies have managed to tarnish Boyles reputation so here’s hoping it does the same for cantwell

Boo hoo. Think of the children.

Look Boylers okay.
Not worried a jot
https://www.gettyimages.ie/detail/news-photo/martin-boyle-of-australia-looks-on-during-the-trans-tasman-news-photo/1742386580?adppopup=true

green day
27-11-2023, 10:12 PM

Did he also call out Socklers dive 10 mins later?

He's as much of a one eyed hypocrite as the rest of us, the only difference is that he gets paid for his comments.

He can ram it after his Karma chat when we got relegated.

Crunchie
28-11-2023, 05:47 AM
It’s an anomaly that’s all
Celtic 8 penalties in the league this season Rangers 7, Motherwell and St Mirren next best on 3 apiece. Unlike previous years Hearts haven't had any :faf:

Stubbsy90+2
28-11-2023, 07:26 AM
Serious conversations are reserved for serious matters like Ukraine or Palestine.

Is death the only time something is classed as serious? :confused:

Stubbsy90+2
28-11-2023, 07:26 AM

Is death and war the only time something is classed as serious? :confused:

.Sean.
28-11-2023, 07:29 AM
That's not even the right question to ask. A better one is when did they last concede a penalty in the league at all?

That’s quite astonishing 😂

.Sean.
28-11-2023, 07:29 AM

That’s quite astonishing 😂

JimBHibees
28-11-2023, 07:56 AM

To be fair he did slag off Duc. No fan of his but was just responding to someone saying no one had said anything about Cantwell.

JimBHibees
28-11-2023, 07:57 AM
Did he also call out Socklers dive 10 mins later?

He's as much of a one eyed hypocrite as the rest of us, the only difference is that he gets paid for his comments.

He can ram it after his Karma chat when we got relegated.

Totally agree

PHeffernan
28-11-2023, 12:02 PM
Is death and war the only time something is classed as serious? :confused:

Mental health, cost of living crisis ... but no fitbaw

other than when a Hibs game is taking place. That's dead serious and consumes your whole being.