PDA

View Full Version : Livingston tickets

thebakerboy
24-11-2023, 11:33 AM
I assume to buy tickets for match our allocation availability is in the East Nordan stand sections M P Q . Its not overly clear if its first time getting tickets there.

Billy Whizz
24-11-2023, 11:48 AM
I assume to buy tickets for match our allocation availability is in the East Nordan stand sections M P Q . Its not overly clear if its first time getting tickets there.

Yes it is
Need to create an account first

thebakerboy
24-11-2023, 11:52 AM
Thanks , have created account just wasnt sure about allocation

Jay
24-11-2023, 12:58 PM
Thanks , have created account just wasnt sure about allocation

I was the same even though I was pretty sure I'd sat in M before I was cautious. When you put the seats in your basket it says away fans.

Carheenlea
24-11-2023, 03:44 PM
Are all sales directly through Livingston?

Billy Whizz
24-11-2023, 03:59 PM

Seems to be, can’t buy on the Hibs website

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/Events?groupref=1&digest=cf758d267b926830ba7a7919dbd8208c1cda43c7376 9a7a76c40cb97e507355f

The Veteran
24-11-2023, 04:05 PM
Tickets are about 8 quid each from Princes Street to MacArthur Glen. Crap shopping centre though, so probably better going to the footie. :cb

staunchhibby
24-11-2023, 09:48 PM
It's a lot better than ocean terminal

Jay
24-11-2023, 09:56 PM
Tickets are about 8 quid each from Princes Street to MacArthur Glen. Crap shopping centre though, so probably better going to the footie. :cb

If your getting the bus, the 22 doesn't run any more. The X27 and X28 run along Princes St. , up Lothian Road and along the approach road , up past the old wheatsheaf and onto calder Road.. so no bus from the west end, Dalry or gorgie. Its £3.00 each way

hibby rae
24-11-2023, 10:56 PM
It's a lot better than ocean terminal

Although one is in Leith and the other is in Livingston, so once you walk out the doors, you're in Livingston

LewysGot2
25-11-2023, 07:55 PM

Yup.

It's okay to use but every time we have to register for accounts for away clubs you end up on their mailing list. St Mirren emailed me their Christmas shop times today.

Carheenlea
26-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Yup.

It's okay to use but every time we have to register for accounts for away clubs you end up on their mailing list. St Mirren emailed me their Christmas shop times today.

Yes, I unsubscribed from that one earlier in season after getting info on the new away kit :hilarious

Hibernia&Alba
26-11-2023, 08:12 PM
I always enjoy the wee trip to Livi. Purchased.

brianmc
26-11-2023, 08:36 PM

It's 10 years now since that 'crap shopping centre' was called MacArthur Glen...
Also, 'footie'? Wtf

greenlex
02-12-2023, 06:25 AM
I see the print at home tickets have a QR code in them. Do we know if Livingston have scanners so I can scan it in my phone or am I better printing the whole thing and taking it? I don’t remember them having scanners on my numerous other visits but did have a physical ticket via Hibs.,

JimBHibees
02-12-2023, 07:15 AM
I see the print at home tickets have a QR code in them. Do we know if Livingston have scanners so I can scan it in my phone or am I better printing the whole thing and taking it? I don’t remember them having scanners on my numerous other visits but did have a physical ticket via Hibs.,

Think I would print out still scarred from queuing for an hour there trying to get in a few years back just before New year. :greengrin Queue to get a ticket queue again to get in the ground. Shambles.

Edinburgh Green
04-12-2023, 01:11 PM
Went on to buy tickets and could only select OAP of Student tickets. :confused:

Billy Whizz
04-12-2023, 02:38 PM

There are 3 options

Edinburgh Green
04-12-2023, 07:11 PM
There are 3 options

Yeah I’m still only getting the 2 options?

hibsforeurope
04-12-2023, 07:54 PM
Anyone know what corner B7 are in? Looking to take daughter so aiming to avoid them.

cabbageandribs1875
04-12-2023, 08:13 PM
Anyone know what corner B7 are in? Looking to take daughter so aiming to avoid them.

they're *normally down in section j or k

doesn't look like there's any tickets available for those two sections on the ticket site, just L, M, Q, R and S Home - eTickets (eticketing.co.uk) (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/?PublishLogoutDataLayer=true) East Stand

* i'd double check on that though :)

Hiber-nation
04-12-2023, 08:14 PM

They were in the far right corner last time, blocks J & K.

hibsforeurope
04-12-2023, 08:16 PM
they're *normally down in section j or k

doesn't look like there's any tickets available for those two sections on the ticket site, just L, M, Q, R and S Home - eTickets (eticketing.co.uk) (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/?PublishLogoutDataLayer=true) East Stand

* i'd double check on that though :)

They were in the far right corner last time, blocks J & K.

Great thanks. Will got to the opposite end.

Hiber-nation
04-12-2023, 08:17 PM
Yeah I’m still only getting the 2 options?

That's weird as it's concession for over 65s, not senior. You definitely on the link that's on the official site?

Edinburgh Green
05-12-2023, 09:49 AM
That's weird as it's concession for over 65s, not senior. You definitely on the link that's on the official site?

Yeah tried on a couple different devices. Still getting the same outcome. Strange!

Power
05-12-2023, 12:49 PM

There should be three options of Adult (£27.50), Concession (£17) and Junior (£10). I’ve given it a test and looks ok but If errors persist on the Livingston ticketing site you can contact them directly on [email protected]

We have sold c1,500 tickets for this game so far. The singing section will be based in section J for this one - far right corner of the Nordan East Stand (I’ll share this information moving forward for all away games).

Zondervan
06-12-2023, 06:53 AM
There should be three options of Adult (£27.50), Concession (£17) and Junior (£10). I’ve given it a test and looks ok but If errors persist on the Livingston ticketing site you can contact them directly on [email protected]

We have sold c1,500 tickets for this game so far. The singing section will be based in section J for this one - far right corner of the Nordan East Stand (I’ll share this information moving forward for all away games).

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231206/f0de88823dc79b022ade0f740e2d38b5.jpg
Still the same this morning.

Will send them an email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zondervan
06-12-2023, 11:37 AM
Manage to work out what was going wrong.

Basically you click on the link from Hibs below:

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/ticket-information-livingston-a-2

When I was then clicking through to the Livvy page, it always was freezing or taking forever to move forward. So I was refreshing the page and in doing so it broke the original link and presumed I was then a home fan.

So moral of the story is be patient and don’t reload the page!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Power
06-12-2023, 01:38 PM
We’ve had a note from Livingston for travelling supporters that the Almondvale Suite at the stadium is open to Hibs fans from 12pm for food and drink, buses can book in too (as long they are in before 1pm).

Tully
06-12-2023, 02:16 PM
Do you have to print tickets or is the qr code ok

Fosforo
06-12-2023, 03:49 PM
Any dot netters driving back from Livi to Leith area straight after the game with a spare seat? I'm due to be working behind the bar at the Malt & Hops down the shore at 6. Would love to go to the game but all public transport options would get there far too late or I'd have to miss the last half hour. Cheers hibbys

Hibstrooper
07-12-2023, 11:51 AM

Bumping this as I have same question. Thinking about going but won’t have access to a printer to print tickets

EastStandGates
07-12-2023, 11:56 AM
Bumping this as I have same question. Thinking about going but won’t have access to a printer to print tickets

It's the exact same system as Hibs.

You'll receive pdf "paper" tickets via email that can be printed as well as tickets that can be added to apple and google wallets. Although I'm sure both work just aswell and will scan ok.

Billy Whizz
07-12-2023, 12:01 PM
It's the exact same system as Hibs.

You'll receive pdf "paper" tickets via email that can be printed as well as tickets that can be added to apple and google wallets. Although I'm sure both work just aswell and will scan ok.

Can’t see an option for apple wallet, but ok for PDF or Acrobat

EastStandGates
07-12-2023, 12:32 PM

Was in the same email as the PDF tickets. 2 buttons underneath for each ticket. One for Apple wallet and another button for Google Wallet.

greenlex
07-12-2023, 02:17 PM
I’m getting on a bit so may just be being daft but I’ve been to Livingston numerous times and don’t ever remember my ticket being scanned. I’m printing ours just in case.

hibsforeurope
07-12-2023, 02:58 PM

Our tickets came through with Apple and google wallet options. They have the QR code, exactly the same as hibs issue.

Carheenlea
07-12-2023, 04:52 PM
I’d doubt they’d issue the option to store in apple walllet (as I have done) if the scanning option wasn’t available, but like others I have no recollection whatsoever as to whether tickets were scanned previously or not.

Billy Whizz
07-12-2023, 05:20 PM
Was in the same email as the PDF tickets. 2 buttons underneath for each ticket. One for Apple wallet and another button for Google Wallet.

Your right, just saw it at the bottom of the email
Thanks

Power
07-12-2023, 07:53 PM

Spoke with Livingston today, the QR code on the phone is fine for access.

✳️ We have sold just under 2k tickets for Saturday 🇳🇬

✳️ Away ticket office open from 1pm for matchday sales through there - I would recommend purchasing in advance as this is expected to be busy (previous support numbers has been between 3-4k).

✳️ Turnstiles open at 1:45pm

✳️ Car parking is available in the North Car Park - £5 cars and £10 coaches (cash only)

O'Rourke3
08-12-2023, 08:03 AM
I’m getting on a bit so may just be being daft but I’ve been to Livingston numerous times and don’t ever remember my ticket being scanned. I’m printing ours just in case.The had folks on turnstiles scanning Not an entry system like we have

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

JammyDoidger
08-12-2023, 02:39 PM
Sales for livi recently feel like they've been a lot less than we used to take. I mind years ago, we would be right behind the goals. It's just along the road was hoping with the upturn on results we would have took a bit more.

Chorley Hibee
08-12-2023, 02:51 PM
Sales for livi recently feel like they've been a lot less than we used to take. I mind years ago, we would be right behind the goals. It's just along the road was hoping with the upturn on results we would have took a bit more.

Our run of away fixtures, and the time of year, is hitting people's wallet hard.

I am surprised that the amount sold is as low as it is though.

EastStandGates
08-12-2023, 03:27 PM
2000 sold so far I think I read, maybe another 500 between tonight and kick-off. Don't think its too bad a crowd given the cost and time of year. If you're going with under 12's Perth the following week is probably cheaper as they go free and its 2.50 cheaper for an adult.

LaMotta
08-12-2023, 04:40 PM

2000 sold so far I think I read, maybe another 500 between tonight and kick-off. Don't think its too bad a crowd given the cost and time of year. If you're going with under 12's Perth the following week is probably cheaper as they go free and its 2.50 cheaper for an adult.

Our run of away fixtures, and the time of year, is hitting people's wallet hard.

I am surprised that the amount sold is as low as it is though.

The novelty of going to Livvy for a game has long worn off for a lot of people. When they first got promoted in 2001 there was over 10k at the first away game there at the of Mcleish era - must have been 8k Hibs fans. In 05 there was nearly 9k there under Mowbray ( 7k Hibs).

By the time we played them in Championship attendances were as low as 2.5k.

That 10k attendance is pretty astonishing as exactly one year later we played them at ER under Williamson and there was only 9.5k for the home game.

Chorley Hibee
08-12-2023, 05:14 PM
The novelty of going to Livvy for a game has long worn off for a lot of people. When they first got promoted in 2001 there was over 10k at the first away game there at the of Mcleish era - must have been 8k Hibs fans. In 05 there was nearly 9k there under Mowbray ( 7k Hibs).

By the time we played them in Championship attendances were as low as 2.5k.

That 10k attendance is pretty astonishing as exactly one year later we played them at ER under Williamson and there was only 9.5k for the home game.

I remember the game under McLeish and, as you rightly say, we had all three stands completely full, and Hibs fans dotted throughout the home end as well.

In typical Hibs fashion, we lost 1-0.

Carheenlea
08-12-2023, 05:16 PM
Given how close it is for an away game, I’m surprised the numbers are as low for advance sales.

The problems previously of paying at kiosk are well documented so I’d be surprised if there are a lot that f fans plumping for that option.

The comedy pitch doesn’t help I guess - have never seen a great game on one yet. Just a case of trying to grind out a win.

LaMotta
08-12-2023, 05:26 PM
I remember the game under McLeish and, as you rightly say, we had all three stands completely full, and Hibs fans dotted throughout the home end as well.

In typical Hibs fashion, we lost 1-0.

Typical eh!

B.H.F.C
08-12-2023, 05:46 PM
Given how close it is for an away game, I’m surprised the numbers are as low for advance sales.

The problems previously of paying at kiosk are well documented so I’d be surprised if there are a lot that f fans plumping for that option.

The comedy pitch doesn’t help I guess - have never seen a great game on one yet. Just a case of trying to grind out a win.

We’ll end up with 2.5-3k in the middle of run of 4 away games and a fortnight before Christmas so I don’t think it’s particularly low. Chuck in that we’ve sold out the home derby since these tickets went on sale as well.

Price isn’t terribly appealing either. I’m going to both but £38 for me and the bairn tomorrow against £18 for the two of us at St Johnstone next week.

I think it’s a fair crowd.

skyehibee
09-12-2023, 08:05 AM
Can anyone recommend best area to park? Free if possible or cheapest car park option?

EGL2000
09-12-2023, 08:40 AM

We had a really good crowd at the 4-1 last season.

Billy Whizz
09-12-2023, 08:50 AM
Can anyone recommend best area to park? Free if possible or cheapest car park option?

Turn right at the roundabout at Asda, then turn 1st left. Free car park and 10 min walk to the ground

O'Rourke3
09-12-2023, 09:01 AM

Using what three words impact.locate.port.

Billy advising same area. What's different this time is it's December and the centre will be packed. That car park will fill up the quickest after ASDA. ASDA uses a 2 hour limit now. Unenforceable tickets but you have to deal with the letters for a couple of years.

Morrisons B&Q car park about a 15 minute walk. There are others but you could spend 20 mins queuing in and out.

Billy Whizz
09-12-2023, 10:22 AM
If results go our way, we could be 3rd tonight