PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Vente

JammyDoidger
23-11-2023, 01:49 PM
What's everyone's thoughts so far ? 8 games without a goal, important he starts hitting the back of the net soon, ideally Saturday, the money we've spent on him we should be expecting a lot more in way of a goal return, he puts in the work no doubt about it, but need more goals.

Cod Boy
23-11-2023, 01:57 PM
Needs to play as a striker

Since90+2
23-11-2023, 02:03 PM
Started very well but as mentioned has tailed off.

To be honest I have been slightly disappointed overall, but I'm sure with the correct team he'll come good.

CapitalGreen
23-11-2023, 02:03 PM
Vente’s has played circa 1,100 minutes for Hibs and has scored 5 non-penalty goals plus 2 assists. His record compares favourably with how recent top forwards performed when first signing.

- In Miovski’s first 1,100 minutes for Aberdeen he scored 5 non-penalty goals plus 1 assist.
- In van Veen’s first 1,100 minutes for Well he scored 4 non-penalty goals plus 3 assists.
- In Shankland’s first 1,100 minutes for Hesrts he scored 3 non-penalty goals plus 2 assists.

JammyDoidger
23-11-2023, 02:19 PM
Started very well but as mentioned has tailed off.

To be honest I have been slightly disappointed overall, but I'm sure with the correct team he'll come good.

He's a right team player, but I actually wish he was a bit more selfish, I'm looking for him to cheat a wee bit more and get between the sticks, he's our main forward, in a 4-4-2 with 2 wingers he should be getting a hatful, but it's like he doesn't get that many chances to score. I'm going to back him Saturday, he's due one.

Since90+2
23-11-2023, 02:32 PM
Vente’s has played circa 1,100 minutes for Hibs and has scored 5 non-penalty goals plus 2 assists. His record compares favourably with how recent top forwards performed when first signing.

- In Miovski’s first 1,100 minutes for Aberdeen he scored 5 non-penalty goals plus 1 assist.
- In van Veen’s first 1,100 minutes for Well he scored 4 non-penalty goals plus 3 assists.
- In Shankland’s first 1,100 minutes for Hesrts he scored 3 non-penalty goals plus 2 assists.

I think the original point was that although he started well he's now not scored in 8 games

That isn't particularly great for a main striker who we had big expectations of.

He's definitely got the quality to start scoring again and I am confident he wil, but it would be wrong to not highlight it has not been a great run for him.

B.H.F.C
23-11-2023, 02:32 PM
A lot being put down to how he is being used tactically but I’m not sure that has been the biggest issue. He scored in Monty’s first 3 games and there wasn’t any talk of that point of him not being used right. On the flip side, everything was about how clinical he was scoring 5 goals with 5 shots. Having scored in those games, I don’t think the manager has decided that he should then start playing deeper or anything like that. He definitely needs to be in the box more but I think that’s down to him as much as anything, there’s been some instances where I’ve felt like he needed to show a bit more desire to get in there.

I read something last week and the manager was saying that he was basically running on empty by the time the break came because he’d played a bit more than we’d have liked him to due to lack of options. I think the break will have done him good and he’ll start scoring again now.

A Hi-Bee
23-11-2023, 02:44 PM
Great player, who will make us a lot of money when we sell him on, give him the service in and around the box, he will score goals, no problem. Sure Monty also said he had no pre-season.
:thumbsup:

GreenNWhiteArmy
23-11-2023, 02:46 PM
I think he's a class act. Getting the balance right and the support around him and he'll bang in 15-20 next season after a full pre season

B.H.F.C
23-11-2023, 02:49 PM
I think he's a class act. Getting the balance right and the support around him and he'll bang in 15-20 next season after a full pre season

I still fancy him to get around 15 this year as well.

Winston Ingram
23-11-2023, 03:00 PM
What's everyone's thoughts so far ? 8 games without a goal, important he starts hitting the back of the net soon, ideally Saturday, the money we've spent on him we should be expecting a lot more in way of a goal return, he puts in the work no doubt about it, but need more goals.

I think he is a cracking player. He's get plenty in a team that created chances

B.H.F.C
23-11-2023, 03:05 PM
I think he is a cracking player. He's get plenty in a team that created chances

We do create chances. Joint top scorers in the league behind Rangers and Celtic.

Unseen work
23-11-2023, 03:18 PM
I’ve said numerous times, including when he was scoring, that we need to create more chances for him.

We can’t have a striker of his quality having 0 chances a game.

I think losing ALF has effected him a bit as he has the vision and creativeness.

Boyle and Youan are very good at what they do, but they’re not the type to pick him out with a clever touch or pass.

Hopefully we start playing in the oppositions half a bit more and when January comes sign some players that can find him.

I’m sure in his highlights video at his old club there was a ‘number 10’ type who provided some brilliant assists and found him constantly.

JammyDoidger
23-11-2023, 03:59 PM
I’ve said numerous times, including when he was scoring, that we need to create more chances for him.

We can’t have a striker of his quality having 0 chances a game.

I think losing ALF has effected him a bit as he has the vision and creativeness.

Boyle and Youan are very good at what they do, but they’re not the type to pick him out with a clever touch or pass.

Hopefully we start playing in the oppositions half a bit more and when January comes sign some players that can find him.

I’m sure in his highlights video at his old club there was a ‘number 10’ type who provided some brilliant assists and found him constantly.

Wonder if playing Levitt in the 10 would help him, means he could play on the shoulder a bit more than he's doing just now. Wouldn't mind seeing that Saturday, newell and Jeggo with Levitt in the 10 behind Vente.

Brightside
23-11-2023, 04:05 PM
Wonder if playing Levitt in the 10 would help him, means he could play on the shoulder a bit more than he's doing just now. Wouldn't mind seeing that Saturday, newell and Jeggo with Levitt in the 10 behind Vente.

Levitt isn't a 10. and we don't play with a 10.

Vente has been excellent and his work rate and movement has been top class. Just needs to be given more chances and he will score plenty - but he is bringing more than most to the team right now.

Donegal Hibby
23-11-2023, 04:41 PM

It would be pretty harsh imo to drop Campbell for his contribution over the last two games though.

JammyDoidger
23-11-2023, 05:25 PM
It would be pretty harsh imo to drop Campbell for his contribution over the last two games though.

I know, it's a tricky one, just feel we still haven't got the balance right. Desperate to see us get the best out of our forward players but don't think we have done so far, i include Boyle and Youan in that too. So much more to come from the 3 of them.

RMQ1967
23-11-2023, 05:25 PM
Levitt isn't a 10. and we don't play with a 10.

Vente has been excellent and his work rate and movement has been top class. Just needs to be given more chances and he will score plenty - but he is bringing more than most to the team right now.

Absolutely this. Also you can see him getting into excellent positions but the ball isn't being played to him when he's taking up those positions.

Other players are taking on the shots themselves (one of Jairs in particular) which they're probably entitled to do but if they pick him out I'm certain the ball is going in the net.

One of the most clinical strikers I've seen in a long time at Hibs but they need to pick him out.

number9dream
23-11-2023, 05:58 PM
I know, it's a tricky one, just feel we still haven't got the balance right. Desperate to see us get the best out of our forward players but don't think we have done so far, i include Boyle and Youan in that too. So much more to come from the 3 of them.

Monty seems quite taken with Boyle up top, on the shoulder of the opposition defence, but it's not really clicked in the games against Aberdeen and Kilmarnock.
Boyle is probably better driving at defenders from a deeper starting point and Vente is better in the box.
Vente up top with Campbell in behind, with Boyle, Jair and Youan sharing the load in wide positions might be the way to go. Jair could do the second striker thing too, while we have ALF and Doidge to come back to add experienced support.
All good players, just not quite got that balance yet, as you say.

CapitalGreen
23-11-2023, 06:04 PM
Monty seems quite taken with Boyle up top, on the shoulder of the opposition defence, but it's not really clicked in the games against Aberdeen and Kilmarnock.
Boyle is probably better driving at defenders from a deeper starting point and Vente is better in the box.
Vente up top with Campbell in behind, with Boyle, Jair and Youan sharing the load in wide positions might be the way to go. Jair could do the second striker thing too, while we have ALF and Doidge to come back to add experienced support.
All good players, just not quite got that balance yet, as you say.

I’d like to see Youan up top with Vente and Boyle and Jair on the wings. Youan is a better striker than Boyle and Boyle is a better winger than Youan.

JohnM1875
23-11-2023, 06:15 PM
Like him a lot. Wish he'd be a bit more selfish and stay up top more, but he's obviously working to instructions and puts in an amazing amount of running.

Plenty more goals to come. I don't doubt it for a second.

ancient hibee
23-11-2023, 06:21 PM
Other than the header from an Obita cross against Killie which he probably should have put away I don't remember him being given a decent opportunity for weeks. He does a lot of running and others have benefitted when he has taken central defenders out of position.

Donegal Hibby
23-11-2023, 06:59 PM

Most of Vente's goals at us or previous clubs have mainly been scored in the box , he's a poacher and a very clinical one at that though he's been playing deeper at times and out in the right and left side . He's been putting in some shift btw , I'd just like to see him playing further forward and not backtracking as much . In 5 or 6 games since he hasn't scored we have hardly created anything for him too and when you consider we have two excellent wingers in Boyle and Youan it hard to work out why we aren't creating chances tbh ..
https://youtu.be/kcrNa0ISqJI?si=ZfOfv1H7z_kOZeFl

Since90+2
23-11-2023, 07:01 PM
Most of Vente's goals at us or previous clubs have mainly been scored in the box , he's a poacher and a very clinical one at that though he's been playing deeper at times and out in the right and left side . He's been putting in some shift btw , I'd just like to see him playing further forward and not backtracking as much . In 5 or 6 games since he hasn't scored we have hardly created anything for him too and when you consider we have two excellent wingers in Boyle and Youan it hard on work out why we aren't creating chances tbh ..

Not sure about that, I don't think he's out of sync with most other strikers in that he scores most of his goals inside the box.

Pretty much every number 9 will score most of their goals inside the 18 yard box.

Brightside
23-11-2023, 07:14 PM
Most of Vente's goals at us or previous clubs have mainly been scored in the box , he's a poacher and a very clinical one at that though he's been playing deeper at times and out in the right and left side . He's been putting in some shift btw , I'd just like to see him playing further forward and not backtracking as much . In 5 or 6 games since he hasn't scored we have hardly created anything for him too and when you consider we have two excellent wingers in Boyle and Youan it hard to work out why we aren't creating chances tbh ..
https://youtu.be/kcrNa0ISqJI?si=ZfOfv1H7z_kOZeFl

He’s not a poacher. Go and watch more of his previous games.

blackpoolhibs
23-11-2023, 07:17 PM
He's a goalscorer, we've seen it ourselves and his record before signing is superb. Playing deeper and away from the box will hinder him thats for sure, we need to find a system that has him playing where he's at his best.

KWJ
23-11-2023, 07:19 PM
Really like him, could see him getting 20+.

Donegal Hibby
23-11-2023, 07:23 PM
Not sure about that, I don't think he's out of sync with most other strikers in that he scores most of his goals inside the box.

Pretty much every number 9 will score most of their goals inside the 18 yard box.

I agree that most number 9s score most of there goals in the box though some would probably have a higher percentage of scoring goals from outside the box than others imo too . Like when Newcastle United had shearer I think about 85% was scored in the box though that still left 15% from outside. I could be wrong though in footage I've watched of Vente I haven't noticed to many scored from outside it at all . Shearer did chip in with a few . Btw I'm not comparing the two . 😂
https://youtu.be/RmN8oMJ8Y5A?si=dNcvAjGm7Orj0EfW

B.H.F.C
23-11-2023, 07:26 PM
Something I think is maybe being overlooked with him is that it’s just harder to score goals in our Premiership than it is in the Dutch second division. I know there are some decent clubs in that league, and ours is hardly top level, but at times he’d have been playing against reserve teams and the like.

We need more from him but I still think that it will happen without us drastically changing anything. He just needs to get himself in and around the box a bit more.

Brightside
23-11-2023, 07:38 PM
https://youtu.be/MToDR18Nr90?feature=shared

Very little poaching going on here. He’s an excellent all round footballer.

Ronniekirk
23-11-2023, 07:58 PM
A lot being put down to how he is being used tactically but I’m not sure that has been the biggest issue. He scored in Monty’s first 3 games and there wasn’t any talk of that point of him not being used right. On the flip side, everything was about how clinical he was scoring 5 goals with 5 shots. Having scored in those games, I don’t think the manager has decided that he should then start playing deeper or anything like that. He definitely needs to be in the box more but I think that’s down to him as much as anything, there’s been some instances where I’ve felt like he needed to show a bit more desire to get in there.

I read something last week and the manager was saying that he was basically running on empty by the time the break came because he’d played a bit more than we’d have liked him to due to lack of options. I think the break will have done him good and he’ll start scoring again now.
He also said he didn’t have a pre season so I expect him to start scoring again after the break

Donegal Hibby
23-11-2023, 08:20 PM
The five goals Vente has have all been scored inside the box for us , right ? . I know he got one against Luzern were Alf done great work and he created space for a header just outside the goal ( to me it was like a poachers goal . One against St Johnstone . Who's the other 3 goals against? .

Broken Gnome
23-11-2023, 08:21 PM
The five goals Vente has have all been scored inside the box for us , right ? . I know he got one against Luzern were Alf done great work and he created pace for a header just outside the goal ( to me it was like a poachers goal . One against St Johnstone . Who's the other 3 goals against? .

Killie, Raith and St Mirren.

Donegal Hibby
23-11-2023, 08:23 PM
Killie, Raith and St Mirren.

Thanks �� .
Clinical finisher ! .
https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1707329879740416153

Tambo
23-11-2023, 08:59 PM
He settled in quick and early with some goals, I'm not to worried yet as he has shown he can work hard and get others involved.

Some games I have felt we just haven't created enough for him.

Heisenberg
25-11-2023, 04:54 PM
Another assist today. Certainly still contributing despite the goals drying up a wee bit.

B.H.F.C
25-11-2023, 05:05 PM
I thought he played well today. Subbed as soon as the red card happened and fancy he’d have got a chance had that not happened.

Glory Lurker
25-11-2023, 05:21 PM
Doing a great job but would do so much better with a change of formation.

AldoHFC
25-11-2023, 05:25 PM
Just the 3 assists over the last 3 games and people still trying to have a go 😴

JohnM1875
25-11-2023, 05:28 PM
He always contributes. Boy is an absolute grafter and clearly a talented footballer with a good football brain. Assist is just as good as a goal for me.

Northernhibee
25-11-2023, 05:30 PM
He always contributes. Boy is an absolute grafter and clearly a talented footballer with a good football brain. Assist is just as good as a goal for me.

Yep. He’s getting involved in goals and it doesn’t matter who finishes the move off, as long as someone does.

A Hi-Bee
25-11-2023, 05:31 PM
Just the 3 assists over the last 3 games and people still trying to have a go ��
:top marksThe guy is absolute quality, be it scoring or making goals, just think what will happen when our new investor gets cash into our club.
We can buy more players with same quality as Dylan Vente, then we start to look like a real team.
**** the hertz
**** the sheep
**** the ****
:thumbsup:

LaMotta
25-11-2023, 05:36 PM
Assist for Jair was absolutely class. Such a clever pass:cb

GonzoReturns
25-11-2023, 05:46 PM
Quality player and seems to enjoy playing for us. He will score goals.

Donegal Hibby
25-11-2023, 05:55 PM
Just the 3 assists over the last 3 games and people still trying to have a go 😴

He will get us goals , he really puts in a good shift for the team . Good thing about us too is the goals are coming from different players.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/top-scorers

Unseen work
25-11-2023, 06:52 PM
He will get us goals , he really puts in a good shift for the team . Good thing about us too is the goals are coming from different players.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/top-scorers

That can’t be right.

Joe Newell with 3 goals and 6 assists?

I thought he doesn’t contribute enough towards goals and we need better?🤣

Donegal Hibby
25-11-2023, 07:17 PM
That can’t be right.

Does take most corners for us and maybe some free- kicks though super Joe's doing good on goals and assists this season 👍

B.H.F.C
25-11-2023, 07:32 PM
That can’t be right.

To be fair, he is contributing more and it makes a big difference. If he keeps going as he has this year he’ll smash his numbers from all previous years. He only got 3 goals and 7 assists in the whole of last season.

JammyDoidger
25-11-2023, 07:55 PM
He still never had any chances today, don't feel like he's going to create anything for himself either the way strikers have previously, a lot of money for what we have seen so far imo. Needs to start scoring. He must be getting frustrated himself now, 9 games without a goal is a bad run, doesn't look like the goals are coming either, Miller has scored 3 this season in the league if you include the goal at killie that came off the keeper. Hard worker, don't get me wrong but so is Doidge. If Doidge or Le Fondre was on that run they'd be hammered.

Hibernian Verse
25-11-2023, 08:11 PM
He still never had any chances today, don't feel like he's going to create anything for himself either the way strikers have previously, a lot of money for what we have seen so far imo. Needs to start scoring. He must be getting frustrated himself now, 9 games without a goal is a bad run, doesn't look like the goals are coming either, Miller has scored 3 this season in the league if you include the goal at killie that came off the keeper. Hard worker, don't get me wrong but so is Doidge. If Doidge or Le Fondre was on that run they'd be hammered.

The difference is Vente is contributing to goals. Yes he’s not scoring himself but he’s creating for others in a way that I’ve never seen Doidge do.

B.H.F.C
25-11-2023, 08:15 PM

He contributed well today. Was unfortunate with the red card meaning he was sacrificed but can’t have any complaints with his performance. Made good runs and is contributing to a team who are now finding a bit of form.

He’s not getting hammered because anyone with a set of eyes in their head can see he’s a good player.

Hibees1973
25-11-2023, 08:55 PM
I just think he is a class act, from what I've seen.

Clever, good awareness and has a lovely touch.

He may not get more than 15 goals for a number 9, but he creates numerous chances for others.

I reckon he is still getting to grips with the physical aspects and speed of the game here.

Will get better.

JimBHibees
25-11-2023, 08:57 PM
I just think he is a class act, from what I've seen.

Clever, good awareness and has a lovely touch.

He may not get more than 15 goals for a number 9, but he creates numerous chances for others.

I reckon he is still getting to grips with the physical aspects and speed of the game here.

Will get better.

Great assist for the first goal. Such a talented footballer.

RMQ1967
25-11-2023, 09:12 PM

Don't agree - every player, manager & most fans will say as long as the team is winning & they are contributing, it doesn't matter who scores.

He might be a little frustrated that team mates aren't finding him when he gets into great positions but he's not alone in that respect.

Not sure why your trying to find problems when there really are none.

JammyDoidger
25-11-2023, 09:21 PM
Don't agree - every player, manager & most fans will say as long as the team is winning & they are contributing, it doesn't matter who scores.

He might be a little frustrated that team mates aren't finding him when he gets into great positions but he's not alone in that respect.

I'm not atall trying to do that, I actually admire the boy for being a team player and getting his head down and working hard, but we need a bit more goals from him now with the money we've paid, Strikers are judged on their goals more than anything else. It's fine when we are winning but a couple of defeats and he's still not scored it will be a concern, hopefully gets one or two next week.

neil7908
As long as we're winning I'm not too fussed.

Having said that I think he's a player and we haven't quite got the right combo up front to get the best from him.

B.H.F.C

I do agree that he needs to start putting the ball in the net again but I wouldn’t be criticising after his performance today.

That’s him on 5 goals and 4 assists now so it’s not as if he hasn’t done anything in the final third. I think it needs to be remembered that he’s adapting to a totally different style of play over here and, whatever folk say about our league, it’s a step up from where he was playing IMO.

JimBHibees
25-11-2023, 09:22 PM
I'm not atall trying to do that, I actually admire the boy for being a team player and getting his head down and working hard, but we need a bit more goals from him now with the money we've paid, Strikers are judged on their goals more than anything else.

Goals will come

truehibernian
25-11-2023, 10:52 PM
Goals will come

He’s such an intelligent player Jim, his movement and awareness to see a pass is excellent. He’s a bit like Gordon Durie, if he’s not scoring he’s nearly always making a positive and goal scoring opportunity for others. Selfless and hard work rate 👍

Donegal Hibby
25-11-2023, 10:55 PM
Goals will come

Imo he's like a really good poacher when in the box with the right service though his all round game is good too in he puts a really good shift in for the team and has contributed well with assists . Guys quality and I think goals will come soon enough too .

cameronw-hfc
25-11-2023, 10:59 PM
Genuinely not bothered about how many he scores. Not been this impressed with a Hibs striker in quite some time. Take him out the team and his teammates don't score the goals they have recently. It might not be falling for him currently but he makes everyone around him better and his all round game is as good as I've seen at Hibs in recent times.

He might not get 20 goals a season, but we will score 10/15 more at least as a team because of him. Such a good player.

Onion
25-11-2023, 11:10 PM
Doing a great job but would do so much better with a change of formation.

Like Vente. Good attitude , eye for goal and makes clever runs. Can imagine Vente in the Hibs team of 2000-02 or even 2016. He would score a barrel load. In a better team, he'll do well.

Brightside
25-11-2023, 11:47 PM
The whole he’s a poacher thing is nonsense. He’s a proper player.

B.H.F.C
26-11-2023, 12:03 AM
The whole he’s a poacher thing is nonsense. He’s a proper player.

If he was a poacher, he’d probably be sitting with double the amount of goals. He’s a good finisher, and a good player, but the complete opposite to what I’d think a poacher is.

JimBHibees
26-11-2023, 09:16 AM
He’s such an intelligent player Jim, his movement and awareness to see a pass is excellent. He’s a bit like Gordon Durie, if he’s not scoring he’s nearly always making a positive and goal scoring opportunity for others. Selfless and hard work rate 👍

Completely agree.

BoomtownHibees
26-11-2023, 09:20 AM
Surely nobody is saying Doidge would do the same as what Vente is doing for us?

Spike Mandela
26-11-2023, 11:39 AM
Ironic that we are third highest scorers in the league and we have a centre forward who, at the moment, rarely scores.

HFC93
26-11-2023, 11:45 AM
He looks a real quality player to me. Goals will come.

Stevie Reid
26-11-2023, 11:52 PM
I’ve posted many times about how highly I think of Vente. In terms of calibre of finishing, he certainly looks at least equal to Miovski of Aberdeen - who has now scored 29 goals in less than a season and a half for the Dons.

DV still makes a great contribution when he’s not scoring, but we need to start getting him on the end of things again.

Dashing Bob S
27-11-2023, 06:09 AM
Vente is creating assists, tracking back, making a pest of himself to every defender in the country. He is a modern striker of high quality who will always contribute far more to the club than goals. The penalty box predator is no longer part of the modern game, and we’re lucky to have such a complete striker. I don’t think anybody doubts that the goals will come, and in some abundance.

28-11-2023, 09:01 PM
Vente interview in the EEN.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/exclusive-dylan-vente-on-hibs-fans-amid-goal-drought-his-role-and-prediction-4425679

TrinityHFC
28-11-2023, 09:08 PM
Vente interview in the EEN.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/exclusive-dylan-vente-on-hibs-fans-amid-goal-drought-his-role-and-prediction-4425679

Says himself we need to find ways of getting him more chances. Think that’s right. We are keeping the ball okay but the game is about chances isn’t? Think we are seeing less crosses, shots etc. Hopefully that will come.

B.H.F.C
28-11-2023, 09:15 PM
Says himself we need to find ways of getting him more chances. Think that’s right. We are keeping the ball okay but the game is about chances isn’t? Think we are seeing less crosses, shots etc. Hopefully that will come.

Still the top scorers in the league outside the big two though.

Less so against Killie, but in the St Mirren and Dundee games I thought he made better runs. Basically, more of them were towards goal or in to the final third. Keeps doing that the goals will come.

Hibee Mac
29-11-2023, 07:15 AM
Agree with others that you can tell this guy is quality. He's offering so much more to the team since he joined than just goals.

He assists and links up very well in the final third, and when we've fed him good opportunities he's been very clinical. Quality player, no need to pile any pressure on

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Since452
29-11-2023, 09:14 AM
Love Vente. Think he's class.

eastmainsmsh
29-11-2023, 09:42 AM
Think he will score more if wide players cut ball back as Ventes work rate and link up play is class

KWJ
29-11-2023, 10:50 AM
I really like him. And I'm excited by the way we're playing.

I'm a little concerned though about the lack of chances we seem to be creating, especially for him.

allezsauzee
29-11-2023, 03:46 PM
Think he's a cracking player. I'd be more concerned about his run if we weren't scoring goals and he was our main goal threat but the goals are going to be spread about the team and it's one of our strengths