PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren v Hibs tickets/attendance

madhibby
05-11-2023, 08:25 PM
I haven't yet got a ticket for Wednesday's game - went online to buy one and it states they have to be picked up from Easter Road. I'm a Hibs fan who lives in Glasgow so don't really want to have to trail through to Edinburgh to get my ticket - I know I should have bought earlier and then they might have been posted! But just checking - there is no print at home or run off QR code to phone for this game? Is it likely I will just be able to buy a ticket on the night for the Hibs end - can usually do that for St Mirren's ground.

Funkydunc
05-11-2023, 11:18 PM
No, when I got mine there was only collection at er or delivery to home as the 2 options.

Keith_M
06-11-2023, 07:08 PM
So are there no away end tickets on sale at the the stadium?

Helensburghhibs
06-11-2023, 07:15 PM
I dont see any reason why you wont be able to buy at paisley as normal. I plan on doing the same

FifeHibs
06-11-2023, 07:40 PM
A long shot I know, but would anyone be picking up tickets at Easter road tomorrow or Wednesday that could pick me one up and I’ll transfer money. I can’t get through due to work commitments but will meet in paisley.

06-11-2023, 09:25 PM
I haven't yet got a ticket for Wednesday's game - went online to buy one and it states they have to be picked up from Easter Road. I'm a Hibs fan who lives in Glasgow so don't really want to have to trail through to Edinburgh to get my ticket - I know I should have bought earlier and then they might have been posted! But just checking - there is no print at home or run off QR code to phone for this game? Is it likely I will just be able to buy a ticket on the night for the Hibs end - can usually do that for St Mirren's ground.

A long shot I know, but would anyone be picking up tickets at Easter road tomorrow or Wednesday that could pick me one up and I’ll transfer money. I can’t get through due to work commitments but will meet in paisley.

Have sometimes seen Kieran Power saying uncollected tickets can be collected from him at an away game. Don't know if he does it every game but it might be worth getting in touch with him.

alihibs1
07-11-2023, 01:54 PM
Wondering if anyone is able to do me and my mate a favour. We’ve bought two student tickets for tomorrow night however stay through on Glasgow so will struggle to get to ticket office before tomorrow night. If someone is down picking up would they be Able to pick ours up too and meet before the game?

Would be greatly appreciated. Asked KP on Twitter and due to other commitments he can’t make it down either.

Farcical that in this day and age the only way of getting tickets last minute is by picking them up [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Col2
07-11-2023, 03:23 PM
Noticed it’s in St Mirren PPV which is a bonus for those of us who can’t make it 👍

Chorley Hibee
07-11-2023, 03:51 PM
Can Hibs fans purchase tickets at St Mirren tomorrow evening?

I live in Motherwell and can't afford to take a day off work to collect tickets from Easter Road.

Billy Whizz
07-11-2023, 03:54 PM
Can Hibs fans purchase tickets at St Mirren tomorrow evening?

I live in Motherwell and can't afford to take a day off work to collect tickets from Easter Road.

Most games recently at Paisley for Hibs fans have been digital. I’ve no idea why this game isn’t
Last time at St Mirren you could book your seat online right up to KO

Chorley Hibee
07-11-2023, 04:04 PM
Most games recently at Paisley for Hibs fans have been digital. I’ve no idea why this game isn’t
Last time at St Mirren you could book your seat online right up to KO

There's no option for Hibs fans to purchase tickets via the St Mirren website.

Complete radio silence from Hibs when I contact them.

It really pisses me off how difficult Hibs, and the rest, make attending a football game, in a half empty stadium, most weeks.

They don't deserve our support.

BoomtownHibees
07-11-2023, 04:17 PM
KP confirmed on Twitter earlier:

“St.Mirren have confirmed no ticket sales on match day for away supporters at the stadium.

Tickets are available from us at Easter Road right up to 4pm tomorrow”

Chorley Hibee
07-11-2023, 04:22 PM

“St.Mirren have confirmed no ticket sales on match day for away supporters at the stadium.

Screw them then.

These clowns certainly know how to sell a product and how to treat some of their most loyal supporters.

Hibeewilly
07-11-2023, 05:08 PM
If anybody has bought tickets from the ticket office and cant pick them up I'm happy to collect them tomorrow and hand them over at the ground. Let me know on here and PM me your name and telephone number please.....

Gorebridge Hibb
07-11-2023, 05:14 PM
Hearing that Naebadges could be on his way and Stephen Robinson set to replace him , possibly before tomorrow’s game

JohnM1875
07-11-2023, 05:22 PM
Hearing that Naebadges could be on his way and Stephen Robinson set to replace him , possibly before tomorrow’s game

No chance it all happens that quickly imo. But would be good if it’s causing a wee bit unrest in the St Mirren camp.

Chorley Hibee
07-11-2023, 05:25 PM
If anybody has bought tickets from the ticket office and cant pick them up I'm happy to collect them tomorrow and hand them over at the ground. Let me know on here and PM me your name and telephone number please.....

That would be a great help, can't thank you enough.

I'll drop you a PM now.

Keith_M
07-11-2023, 05:31 PM

That's pretty poor, TBH

Chorley Hibee
07-11-2023, 05:39 PM
That's pretty poor, TBH

Hibs are actually charging me £1.50, on top of the ticket price, to go and collect my tickets from them tomorrow.

Talk about taking the piss out of their own support!

Hibeewilly
07-11-2023, 06:51 PM
I'm picking up tickets for Chorley Hibee tomorrow at ER so more than happy to help you as well FH. Just PM me your telephone number please mate

Billy Whizz
07-11-2023, 06:54 PM
I'm picking up tickets for Chorley Hibee tomorrow at ER so more than happy to help you as well FH. Just PM me your telephone number please mate

Brilliant Willy, well done you

richard_pitts
07-11-2023, 07:01 PM
I'm going. Should be interesting

HH81
07-11-2023, 07:07 PM
Just paid for PPV.

Glad to see it's on for those that can't make it.

sauzee1989
07-11-2023, 09:59 PM
What a joke that is. Not every hibs fan stays in Edinburgh to collect them. That’s me not going 😂

sauzee1989
07-11-2023, 10:12 PM
I forgot last time I bought tickets in st mirren end right enough and got in using them to away end 😂 might try that again

flash
08-11-2023, 06:27 AM
What a joke that is. Not every hibs fan stays in Edinburgh to collect them. That’s me not going 😂

There's a guy in this thread offering to pick them up for anyone that can't make it to TO.

Hibeewilly
08-11-2023, 06:29 AM
I'm going to the ticket office today to get tickets Sauzee. If you want me to get them for you I'm happy to do so. PM me your number and I'll call you...

TrinityHFC
08-11-2023, 08:09 AM
Scottish football seems to be making it more and more difficult to get into games. Needs looked at.

JimBHibees
08-11-2023, 08:10 AM
Scottish football seems to be making it more and more difficult to get into games. Needs looked at.

Agree makes no sense

HH81
08-11-2023, 08:46 AM

To be fair pretty sure I have baught online for ST Mirren.

Hibs never seem to offer it to away fans at ER on the day so it's possible other clubs are just doing the same back.

EastStandGates
08-11-2023, 08:53 AM

Hibs never seem to offer it to away fans at ER on the day so it's possible other clubs are just doing the same back.

It was online sales from St Mirren last season. But then there was people, myself including, not getting into the ground until 20 passed 3 after queuing for more than 30 minutes.

Maybe that's why they have opted for paper tickets instead of QR codes?

Wednesday night, 1000 fans max in a stand that holds double that, and you can't buy tickets on the day in-person or online. It makes absolutely no sense.

JimBHibees
08-11-2023, 08:58 AM

Can remember they used to have an away pod at Dunbar end and you would see away fans buying tickets. Basic customer service obviously you would be more careful for bigger games but let’s actively discourage people to go to games instead. Joke

BoomtownHibees
08-11-2023, 09:21 AM

That was when it was St Mirren selling the tickets. It’s Hibs this time for some reason and everything is paper tickets

NikGunnarsson
08-11-2023, 09:52 AM
Scottish football is mental sometimes. Was hoping to head along tonight but looks like that plan is out of the window. Live in Glasgow so not heading all the way into Edinburgh.

The_Exile
08-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Staggering that they can't open a turnstyle with contactless payment to get in or a cashless ticket pod for an hour. Why do clubs not want punters money? Every penny will be a prisoner these days outwith the old firm, it makes no sense to make it so difficult or impossible to get into a game.

JimBHibees
08-11-2023, 10:33 AM
Scottish football is mental sometimes. Was hoping to head along tonight but looks like that plan is out of the window. Live in Glasgow so not heading all the way into Edinburgh.

There was a guy earlier in the thread who indicated he would pick up tickets and meet up.

Hibeewilly
08-11-2023, 11:13 AM
I'm heading to the ticket office for 1.30pm Nik so PM me your number if you want me to collect tickets mate. Same goes for Sauzee1989 further back in the thread. Anybody else who needs tickets collected just PM me

flash
08-11-2023, 11:17 AM
I'm heading to the ticket office for 1.30pm Nik so PM me your number if you want me to collect tickets mate. Same goes for Sauzee1989 further back in the thread. Anybody else who needs tickets collected just PM me

A modern day hero at work.

JimBHibees
08-11-2023, 11:17 AM

Great work :aok:

Hibeewilly
08-11-2023, 11:19 AM
A modern day hero at work.
They haven't received my invoices yet flash !!!:greengrin

SteveHFC
08-11-2023, 11:22 AM
We will be back to standing in queues all night, buy online but you need to come and collect them absolute crazy

flash
08-11-2023, 11:24 AM
They haven't received my invoices yet flash !!!:greengrin

You have earned a nice wee commission.

Lago
08-11-2023, 11:44 AM
Staggering that they can't open a turnstyle with contactless payment to get in or a cashless ticket pod for an hour. Why do clubs not want punters money? Every penny will be a prisoner these days outwith the old firm, it makes no sense to make it so difficult or impossible to get into a game.
Certainly not encouraging the walk up fan who makes a last minute decision to attended, those days seem to be finished.

Houston7
08-11-2023, 11:45 AM
We will be back to standing in queues all night, buy online but you need to come and collect them absolute crazy
As an 81 year old Season Ticket holder posting for first time, please be gentle with me! However, nothing controversial - but living near Paisley as I do, I have sympathy with those trying to get tickets today. I think one aspect of the arrangements is being ignored. Tickets that are purchased online before (I would suggest well before ) 4 pm when Ticket Office closes & uncollected will be brought through by Hibs for collection at St Mirren reception before match. I’m sure this will help some.

Golden Bear
08-11-2023, 11:47 AM
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/supporter-info-st-mirren-a

Seems to indicate thay you can order tickets from ER up until 4pm and after that any uncollected tickets will be taken thru to St Mirren where they will be made availale for collection wef 1 hour before kick off.

JimBHibees
08-11-2023, 11:58 AM
As an 81 year old Season Ticket holder posting for first time, please be gentle with me! However, nothing controversial - but living near Paisley as I do, I have sympathy with those trying to get tickets today. I think one aspect of the arrangements is being ignored. Tickets that are purchased online before (I would suggest well before ) 4 pm when Ticket Office closes & uncollected will be brought through by Hibs for collection at St Mirren reception before match. I’m sure this will help some.

Very good point well highlighted

BobbyT1875
08-11-2023, 03:45 PM
I’ve a spare adult . Sell for £20 . DM me

Helensburghhibs
08-11-2023, 03:59 PM
Welljust finished work so unable to get a ticket. Scottish football is a shambles. One for hibs though, why couldnt they afvertise collection in paisley from the start. Would have been ideal

FifeHibs
08-11-2023, 04:12 PM
Welljust finished work so unable to get a ticket. Scottish football is a shambles. One for hibs though, why couldnt they afvertise collection in paisley from the start. Would have been ideal

There is a spare ticket in our car drop me a dm

HibsBragh
08-11-2023, 04:23 PM
I live through in glasgow, was never able to get through and get one if anyone’s got a spare I could buy of them that would be greatly appreciated[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keir92
08-11-2023, 04:24 PM
I’ve a spare adult . Sell for £20 . DM me

Hi Bobby
I'm going to head through tonight if you still have this?
Keir

Keir92
08-11-2023, 04:30 PM
There is a spare ticket in our car drop me a dm

If other chap doesn't take this I'm looking for a ticket
Thanks
Keir