PDA

View Full Version : Tickets on the gate?

andrew_dundee
31-10-2023, 04:32 PM
Hi all

For some reason the website isn't letting me book tickets. I've tried multiple cards but none of them are working for some reason.

Does anyone know if tickets will be available on the gate? It would be annoying not to go because of whatever tech problem I'm having. The ticket office phone number seems to be off.

Mick O'Rourke
31-10-2023, 04:38 PM
Hi all

For some reason the website isn't letting me book tickets. I've tried multiple cards but none of them are working for some reason.

Does anyone know if tickets will be available on the gate? It would be annoying not to go because of whatever tech problem I'm having. The ticket office phone number seems to be off.

Club website indicates ticket office is open tonight. But do phone to confirm if anxious.

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/our-club/opening-times

JimBHibees
31-10-2023, 04:45 PM
Hi all

Get down early and no doubt be able to get ticket from ticket office