PDA

View Full Version : Bitter ramblings of a celtic fan

Pagan Hibernia
29-10-2023, 08:23 AM
https://thecelticblog.com/2023/10/articles-and-features/celtic-drop-points-on-an-afternoon-where-hibs-offered-nothing-worthy-of-praise/

Would you take a look at this pish from a slapped arse of a celtic fan absolutely spewing because a team with a tiny fraction of the budget of his own refused to just lie down and let his team play. Fantastic stuff :greengrin

Bostonhibby
29-10-2023, 08:25 AM
https://thecelticblog.com/2023/10/articles-and-features/celtic-drop-points-on-an-afternoon-where-hibs-offered-nothing-worthy-of-praise/

Would you take a look at this pish from a slapped arse of a celtic fan absolutely spewing because a team with a tiny fraction of the budget of his own refused to just lie down and let his team play. Fantastic stuff :greengrinGot to be a parody account, everyone knows real celtc doesn't have a letter I in it.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Mantis Toboggan
29-10-2023, 08:25 AM

Would you take a look at this pish from a slapped arse of a celtic fan absolutely spewing because a team with a tiny fraction of the budget of his own refused to just lie down and let his team play. Fantastic stuff :greengrin

We haven't cut their allocation either. Greeting faced cretin

hibee1875
29-10-2023, 08:28 AM
“Hibs are another club who have cut our allocation without being able to sell their home allocation”

Wtf is he on about?

JimBHibees
29-10-2023, 08:32 AM
Get it right up them. Obviously wanted us to open up and let their wee heroes score. Zero awareness of the enormous gulf in resource. Typical entitled Celtic nonsense.

Jones28
29-10-2023, 08:32 AM
“Hibs are another club who have cut our allocation without being able to sell their home allocation”

Wtf is he on about?

What a ****ing clueless prick.

An article TLDR: Ahm ragin Hibs didn’t let us win

Jones28
29-10-2023, 08:33 AM
Entitled ***** man, I wish we would cut their allocation down ala Hearts, I’d sooner have thousands of empty seats than let they ****ers watch the game.

Pagan Hibernia
29-10-2023, 08:35 AM

Wtf is he on about?

I never even noticed that, was too busy laughing at the rest of it :greengrin

Smartie
29-10-2023, 08:38 AM
It’s the inevitability that tears and snotters pish like this will emerge shortly afterwards that is the best thing about taking points off Rangers and Celtic.

McSwanky
29-10-2023, 08:40 AM
Come on guys, did your parents not tell you it's not OK to mock the afflicted?

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

snedzuk
29-10-2023, 08:45 AM
Boo hoo. Never mind, they've got the League Cup semi final to look forward to this coming weekend.....

29-10-2023, 08:48 AM

Wtf is he on about?

Oh I wish we were reducing their numbers. From the gaps in our support it’s pretty clear we have season ticket holders choosing not to come because one of the ugly sisters are in town. It was the same at Tynecastle last week where a large proportion of the Hearts support chose not to attend the game v Celtic.

Mind you I also believe the Hearts team failed to turn up last week as well.

LewysGot2
29-10-2023, 08:49 AM
What a weird rant full of inaccurate errant nonsense. They had the entire away end. Bizarre blog from someone clearly not there.

You know, the Thes are just vile. Their pals are entitled windbags who treat everywhere they go as their personal plaything/urinal.

OstKurve Hibs
29-10-2023, 08:56 AM
They are a bunch of dense clowns. That article was written by a 6 Yr old.

Many,many,many,many empty seats lol, wrf lol, another roaster

hibee_girl
29-10-2023, 08:57 AM
Cut allocation? They had the entire stand. Where else do they want to sit?

LewysGot2
29-10-2023, 08:59 AM

Maybe it's a really old fan who remembers when we used to give them half the main stand, too. The only factually accurate reason but that was last century 🤣

29-10-2023, 09:00 AM
The way Ralston wiped someone out (can't remember who) with no attempt to get the ball is about as anti-football as it gets. Joke that he didn't even get booked for it.

MKHIBEE
29-10-2023, 09:01 AM

Away and watch The Thes ya greeting faced, entitled, clueless imposter

OtleyHibs
29-10-2023, 09:15 AM
Didn't cut their allocation.
Probably had the best chance to win the game (Boyle)

The Celtc Blog - by morons, for morons

Mcbizz1998
29-10-2023, 09:18 AM
Hilarious tantrum.

I thought Hibs had a go. We played 4-4-2 and had our chances.

Broken Gnome
29-10-2023, 09:20 AM
"commentariat".

I'm convinced they have their own dictionary with random "aren't I clever" wordplay, which really only serves to make them look like weirdos.

Celtic fans behind a keyboard with far too much time on their hands is like a separate and odd little part of society.

I didn't think we were ever trying to be negative yesterday, just more often than not we were pretty wasteful with the ball when building attacks. Played well, could certainly have been better with a bit more care in our link-up play.

Green-Hibee-7
29-10-2023, 09:25 AM
How quiet were their fans yesterday as well. Loudest I think I heard them was when they were raging with their own players giving the ball away.

Entitled tubes.

Donegal Hibby
29-10-2023, 09:34 AM
James Forrest just letting off a bit of steam guys because he hit the bar 😂

NadeAteMyLunch!
29-10-2023, 09:40 AM
Self entitled ******** who’s not got a clue what he’s talking about clearly. Played 4-4-2 with 4 out and out attackers and they have not had their allocation cut. His main points are absolute drivel

Carheenlea
29-10-2023, 09:54 AM
Self entitled ******** who’s not got a clue what he’s talking about clearly. Played 4-4-2 with 4 out and out attackers and they have not had their allocation cut. His main points are absolute drivel

https://i.postimg.cc/DZdM13wr/Photo-Room-20231029-105256.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

29-10-2023, 09:54 AM
"commentariat".

I'm convinced they have their own dictionary with random "aren't I clever" wordplay, which really only serves to make them look like weirdos.

Celtic fans behind a keyboard with far too much time on their hands is like a separate and odd little part of society.

I didn't think we were ever trying to be negative yesterday, just more often than not we were pretty wasteful with the ball when building attacks. Played well, could certainly have been better with a bit more care in our link-up play.

He complains about it not being on ppv and about it being awful to listen to. His opinion is obviously based on listening to Pat Bonnar's "unbiased" viewpoint on the radio. He's an asshole-ariat.

JimBHibees
29-10-2023, 09:55 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/DZdM13wr/Photo-Room-20231029-105256.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

:faf::faf:

Pretty Boy
29-10-2023, 10:00 AM
Celtic fans are in a weird place.

They win almost everything and are going to continue to win almost everything for years to come. In the past their grievances were easier to back up (in their heads) because Rangers won a lot too, and for many years won more. Now that isn't the case their grievances are more bizarre and harder to even try to take seriously. An article basically arguing that Hibs are bad because we didn't play a style that let them win is a topper.

I can't stand their attitude towards us. It goes from a patronising 'aye we're aw the same really' to the horrific 'soup takers' patter in the blink of an eye.

Utter ********s.

CallumLaidlaw
29-10-2023, 10:08 AM

Written by Peter Martin clearly….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
29-10-2023, 10:09 AM

They win almost everything and are going to continue to win almost everything for years to come. In the past their grievances were easier to back up (in their heads) because Rangers won a lot too, and for many years won more. Now that isn't the case their grievances are more bizarre and harder to even try to take seriously. An article basically arguing that Hibs are bad because we didn't play a style that let them win is a topper.

I can't stand their attitude towards us. It goes from a patronising 'aye we're aw the same really' to the horrific 'soup takers' patter in the blink of an eye.

Utter ********s.

Yep amazing how quickly their attitude changes when they don't get their expected win against us also.

Dmas
29-10-2023, 10:18 AM

Utter ********s.

Absolutely, I’ll take that performance and a point much more than a 3/4-0 tanking and these absolute roasters tell me how lovely our football was

offshorehibby
29-10-2023, 10:18 AM
I am lead to believe there was no PPV yesterday because celtic refused to change the KO time to allow PPV.

JohnM1875
29-10-2023, 11:36 AM
See the Leith CSC are at it on Twitter as well. Calling Hibs fans spoon burners 😂

Crunchie
29-10-2023, 11:41 AM
In the main stand where they, Rangers and Hearts used to get half ,and half the enclosure It was big Eck put a stop to that nonsense.

Carheenlea
29-10-2023, 11:49 AM
See the Leith CSC are at it on Twitter as well. Calling Hibs fans spoon burners 😂

Saw a flag of theirs hanging in South.

How can anyone from Leith say they are a big Celtic supporter with a straight face? Must surely be some embarrassment and acceptance that their reasons for doing so are purely for glory hunting reasons when they live a stones throw away from Easter Road.

Hands down the most embarrassing supporters club in the UK.

WhileTheChief..
29-10-2023, 12:01 PM
They have a 13 page, post-match thread on Kerrydale St absolutely slating their squad and complaining about everything.

This is with them as Champions and 8 points clear in October ffs.

It must be weird being one of them. If you're winning the league every year, isn't that the pinnacle of the competition? What more do they f ing need?

Unseen work
29-10-2023, 12:11 PM
They’re on another planet.

If they got a point to a team in the champions league with a similar difference in budget they would be saying how brilliant they were and complain about the budget.

Get it up them, get it up all the media (especially some on open goal) who all said 442 was ridiculous and we’d get pumped again.

Team work, organisation and good team spirit does wonders, well done Monty and the players

Billy Whizz
29-10-2023, 12:11 PM

Is this not the Hearts boy, Shaun

Baader
29-10-2023, 12:13 PM

They're an utter joke. Leith Glory Hunters mairlike.

Not to be taken seriously

MWHIBBIES
29-10-2023, 12:14 PM
They shouldn't hire a manager who can't win at Easter road if they want to win at Easter road.

Skol
29-10-2023, 12:21 PM
It makes the draw even more enjoyable.

Unseen work
29-10-2023, 12:38 PM
A Celtic fan who is a mate of mine was moaning to me that they have a lack of options on the bench and a lack of quality for the squad depth.

I pointed out they managed to bring on

David Turnbull
Mikey Johnstone
Oh
James Forrest
Ralston

And still had Phillips, Iwata and Yang on the bench. All those that came on would walk into our team or compete for a place with the exception of Ralston.

Whilst we brought on a 16 year old, a 36 year old and Dylan Levitt.

Unbelievable how they moan.

Northernhibee
29-10-2023, 12:41 PM
A Celtic fan who is a mate of mine was moaning to me that they have a lack of options on the bench and a lack of quality for the squad depth.

David Turnbull
Mikey Johnstone
Oh
James Forrest
Ralston

And still had Phillips, Iwata and Yang on the bench. All those that came on would walk into our team or compete for a place with the exception of Ralston.

What I like about Oh is his name is also the noise you make seconds after he attempts a shot on goal.

Pretty Boy
29-10-2023, 12:51 PM

David Turnbull
Mikey Johnstone
Oh
James Forrest
Ralston

They had £10M worth of players on the bench that they signed this summer alone.

How they are supposed to compete with a financial behemoth like Hibs with such meagre resources at their disposal is beyond me. Poor, poor Celtic.

Iain G
29-10-2023, 12:56 PM
What I like about Oh is his name is also the noise you make seconds after he attempts a shot on goal.

I thought, from that list, it was just the sound they make before they bring on James Forrest

badabing67
29-10-2023, 12:59 PM
James Forrest just letting off a bit of steam guys because he hit the bar 😂

Celtic Drop Points On An Afternoon Where Hibs Offered Nothing Worthy Of Praise.https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/0b7c606a36dd69e0fc6678cfde5fcf3b?s=86&d=mm&r=g (https://thecelticblog.com/author/james-forrest/)James Forrest (https://thecelticblog.com/author/james-forrest/)|17:21 28/10/23

McD
29-10-2023, 01:05 PM
They’re on another planet.

If they got a point to a team in the champions league with a similar difference in budget they would be saying how brilliant they were and complain about the budget.

Get it up them, get it up all the media (especially some on open goal) who all said 442 was ridiculous and we’d get pumped again.

Team work, organisation and good team spirit does wonders, well done Monty and the players

This. How many times have Celtic parked the bus in Europe, then celebrated a draw or a win like they’d won the trophy?! Hypocrites

Bridge hibs
29-10-2023, 01:50 PM
Is this not the Hearts boy, ShaunNo this is Shaun the jambo 27342

WhileTheChief..
29-10-2023, 02:14 PM
They had £10M worth of players on the bench that they signed this summer alone.

How they are supposed to compete with a financial behemoth like Hibs with such meagre resources at their disposal is beyond me. Poor, poor Celtic.

They're complaining that the players you've listed are past it and should be nowhere near Celtic in 2023!

Mick O'Rourke
29-10-2023, 03:17 PM
See the Leith CSC are at it on Twitter as well. Calling Hibs fans spoon burners ��

Oh Dear !!
Jumping onto the sevco and diet nonsense.How very infantile.

Many years ago the LCSC use to stop at the Centurian pub in St Johns Road (they likely still do)
I knew a couple of the older ones from school,boozers etc.
One Saturday I was going to Fife.
They were going to Perth or Dundee.Cannae quite mind.
Anyway,i got a lift to the Forth Bridge Ferrytoll to catch another bus.
I can only describe that short journey with the LCSC as being akin to a bus outing with Randle McMurphy and his pals :greengrin:cb

marinello59
29-10-2023, 03:28 PM
Oh Dear !!
Jumping onto the sevco and diet nonsense.How very infantile.

Many years ago the LCSC use to stop at the Centurian pub in St Johns Road (they likely still do)
I knew a couple of the older ones from school,boozers etc.
One Saturday I was going to Fife.
They were going to Perth or Dundee.Cannae quite mind.
Anyway,i got a lift to the Forth Bridge Ferrytoll to catch another bus.
I can only describe that short journey with the LCSC as being akin to a bus outing with Randle McMurphy and his pals :greengrin:cb
:greengrin

Kato
29-10-2023, 04:17 PM
Eating soup with a burnt spoon. Yum.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Mick O'Rourke
29-10-2023, 05:02 PM

sevconians call us spoon burners. Is that the other lot now calling us Soupers ? lol
Aye not an expression you see on here much,Souptakers.
Terrible times when so called christians forced people to denounce their faith for a bowl of soup.
I guess my lot did the same centuries earlier and for much longer with the Inquisition.

Isn't the human race a bad lot,Kato?!!:agree:
Happening as we speak!

Sorry Kato .I know you were only jesting .:greengrin

Since452
29-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Got to be a parody account, everyone knows real celtc doesn't have a letter I in it.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Yup. Not one mention of Palestine. Can't be a real Celtic fan.

Pagan Hibernia
29-10-2023, 05:09 PM
sevconians call us spoon burners. Is that the other lot now calling us Soupers ? lol
Aye not an expression you see on here much,Souptakers.
Terrible times when so called christians forced people to denounce their faith for a bowl of soup.
I guess my lot did the same centuries earlier and for much longer with the Inquisition.

Isn't the human race a bad lot,Kato?!!:agree:
Happening as we speak!

Sorry Kato .I know you were only jesting .:greengrin

Been calling us that for a long time Mick. The greener than green plastic paddy twats

Pagan Hibernia
07-11-2023, 08:46 PM
Not so righteous now the lesser greens against a team that dwarfs their own budget. 1 attempt on goal tonight hows that for anti football, 6-0 down. Get it up ye's

Iain G
07-11-2023, 09:07 PM

I was born with a burnt soup spoon in my mouth 😁

xyz23jc
07-11-2023, 09:08 PM

The worlds gone mad..... Edinburgh Tims? Weedjie Hibbys... Whit next! :greengrin

Donegal Hibby
07-11-2023, 09:20 PM
New headline for ' the Celtic blog ' CELTIC DROP POINTS ON AN EVENING WERE THEY OFFERED NOTHING WORTHY OF PRAISE ' :na na: