PDA

View Full Version : Debrowski

HIBS NUTS
20-10-2023, 09:27 AM
He seems to be playing really well for raith rovers, and had a good season, with queen of the south before.
Big hibs fan, he was staying at Carberry wallyford.
Hopefully not one that got away, i’ve great hopes for Murray Johnstone, and we have a decent squad, but Marshal appears to be picking up injuries.

JimBHibees
20-10-2023, 09:29 AM
He seems to be playing really well for raith rovers, and had a good season, with queen of the south before.
Hopefully not one that got away, i’ve great hopes for Murray Johnstone, and we have a decent squad, but Marshal appears to be picking up injuries.

Wollacott now back fully fit. Hope Kevin does well in his career.

Centre Hawf
20-10-2023, 11:41 AM
I always felt Dabrowski needed to cement himself as a number 1 somewhere else. I liked him but he was very raw and dare I say erratic in his approach (at least visually which made me nervous sometimes). It sounds like he's doing brilliantly for Raith and I would love to see him get a move to someone needing a keeper in the Premiership soon. Or perhaps even back at Easter Road one day when he's gotten himself the experience to slip back in as you can tell the makings of a good keeper were there in some of the games he played for us, he just needed to go play week in week out.

Hibernian Verse
20-10-2023, 12:10 PM

People in Carberry won't thank you for your geolocation :greengrin

No offence intended to those in Wallyford...

1875Sean
20-10-2023, 12:38 PM

Been listening to the terrace podcast and the regular on there is a Raith fan, he has been saying he is a good shot stopper but still is questionable with crosses, sounded like he preferred Jamie MacDonald before he left

HIBS NUTS
20-10-2023, 01:01 PM

I’m offended.😄

Pretty Boy
20-10-2023, 01:19 PM
Kevin needed to be playing. He's 25 now so not a baby. Up to the start of this season he had played 57 1st team games, 50 of them at League One level or below.

If he remained at Hibs he would still have been sitting on the bench, dropping down a level to play every week was right for him and right for us. In reality it's a step up from the level at which he has played the vast majority of his football.

Wish him all the best. Decent keeper and a good guy into the bargain. Sure he'll do well for himself.

CropleyWasGod
20-10-2023, 02:40 PM
I always felt Dabrowski needed to cement himself as a number 1 somewhere else. I liked him but he was very raw and dare I say erratic in his approach (at least visually which made me nervous sometimes). It sounds like he's doing brilliantly for Raith and I would love to see him get a move to someone needing a keeper in the Premiership soon. Or perhaps even back at Easter Road one day when he's gotten himself the experience to slip back in as you can tell the makings of a good keeper were there in some of the games he played for us, he just needed to go play week in week out.

You mean someone like Raith Rovers? :greengrin

Centre Hawf
20-10-2023, 03:07 PM
You mean someone like Raith Rovers? :greengrin

Would be surprised if they have the legs for Promotion over the course of the season. Strong start so far and looked okay against us in the cup but I wonder if they'll lack the quality over the course of the year.

PHeffernan
20-10-2023, 03:09 PM

Are you sure?
From what I have seen, read and heard he has dropped a few bollocks and Rovers fans are still to be convinced he is the guy they need.
I think he is improving but needs to be more consistent before he gets close to being one that got away.

Malthibby
21-10-2023, 11:41 AM

But............:greengrin

Since452
21-10-2023, 11:54 AM
Wasn't good enough to be a regular in Hibs first team

Keith_M
21-10-2023, 11:56 AM

I was about to say 'it's in Whitecraig'

😏