PDA

View Full Version : How to watch the derby in Oct (in the UK)

The Green Goblin
28-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Anybody know? I don’t think Sky are showing it. Are there alternatives? Cheers.

Diclonius
28-09-2023, 01:32 PM
I hear Hibs have a great deal with NordVPN.

Stubbsy90+2
28-09-2023, 01:37 PM
Anybody know? I don’t think Sky are showing it. Are there alternatives? Cheers.

Get a VPN, set it so you’re outside of the uk and ROI and then sign up to Hibs tv international.

HH81
28-09-2023, 01:42 PM
Get a VPN, set it so you’re outside of the uk and ROI and then sign up to Hibs tv international.

Do you need a bank account outside of the UK to process the payment?

Off the bar
28-09-2023, 01:47 PM

No. I stay in London and have a hibsTv international sub and use it with a vpn with no problems. And have done for years!

ChuckNor
28-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Would recommend admins delete this thread as club could try and close this route to watching matches down.

lyonhibs
28-09-2023, 02:05 PM
Would recommend admins delete this thread as club could try and close this route to watching matches down.

What route? Hibs TV, the club's own official TV channel? Seems a tad unlikely.

Greencore
28-09-2023, 02:08 PM

Not possible.

Moulin Yarns
28-09-2023, 02:43 PM
I remember the good old days when to watch a football match live meant getting off your backside and go and stand in the pouring rain on the terrace. If you were lucky there might be highlights on telly that night or the day after.

Now folk demand to watch live on the telly even when no TV channel is showing the game live.

Mcbizz1998
28-09-2023, 03:06 PM
I remember the good old days when to watch a football match live meant getting off your backside and go and stand in the pouring rain on the terrace. If you were lucky there might be highlights on telly that night or the day after.

Now folk demand to watch live on the telly even when no TV channel is showing the game live.

Great story, Granddad :rolleyes:

Stubbsy90+2
28-09-2023, 03:07 PM

Nope.

lyonhibs
28-09-2023, 03:08 PM

I remember the good old days when I lived 20 minutes from Easter Road.

Hibernian Verse
28-09-2023, 03:57 PM

It's an derby with 4000 away tickets, no need to be arsey to people wanting to watch it.

Diclonius
29-09-2023, 05:46 AM

I remember the good old days when football stadiums magically had infinite capacity and everyone could go to any game if they wanted, for free. Weird how they also got rid of the machines that magically transported you to the game even if you lived on the other side of the world. I blame the iPhones, personally.