PDA

View Full Version : any highlights from last night?

Cat Stanton
28-09-2023, 11:46 AM
I was there last night but would like to see some of the goals again. Can't see any 'proper' highlights online anywhere?

Greencore
28-09-2023, 11:51 AM
Anyone got a link for Miller saying get the music on😂 can't find anywhere

grunt
28-09-2023, 12:16 PM
https://youtu.be/r7QRmr3452k?si=LESRC9cPsTAlO3MZ

grunt
28-09-2023, 12:17 PM
https://youtu.be/JBJhOsvtF0I?si=JeSW1EVq2VQ0nWA6

Broken Gnome
28-09-2023, 12:39 PM
Cup competition, quarter finals, sponsored by a TV company, and there's no highlights by the following afternoon. Mad.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Irish_Steve
28-09-2023, 01:36 PM
Yeah I'd like to see the goals again

Hightlights from the two televised games but none to be found of the other two ties, a bit odd!

scuttle
28-09-2023, 01:48 PM
I was there last night but would like to see some of the goals again. Can't see any 'proper' highlights online anywhere?

There is a few goal highlights on you tube

patlowe
28-09-2023, 02:57 PM
Cup competition, quarter finals, sponsored by a TV company, and there's no highlights by the following afternoon. Mad.

Total madness, a joke - we're always told the SPFL "is the clubs" so can only surmise that the clubs are happy with this cr*p, whether it be no highlights package for a national cup or Sky not even being ar*ed with our capital derby anymore.

brog
28-09-2023, 03:40 PM
I've been looking all day and despite having been a subscriber to Hibs TV since inception I can't get on it. I'm in Portugal but Hibs TV is a joke anyway. I often can't get in, they tell me my user name is invalid then when I do get in they welcome me back using my 'invalid ' user name.

Trinity Hibee
28-09-2023, 03:47 PM

You’d also never know there was other quarter finals played last night other than rangers. Absolutely pathetic coverage

Phil MaGlass
28-09-2023, 03:47 PM
I've been looking all day and despite having been a subscriber to Hibs TV since inception I can't get on it. I'm in Portugal but Hibs TV is a joke anyway. I often can't get in, they tell me my user name is invalid then when I do get in they welcome me back using my 'invalid ' user name.

Just get yirsel iptv, and if Hibstv doesnae work just go on the oppositions tv sender, its bizarre that I have found oppositions tv working while Hibs tv doesnae and thats at home. Might just be my iptv though?

Hermit Crab
28-09-2023, 03:48 PM
Nothing on Viaplays YouTube channel. Hun highlights from last night is up there already of course... :rolleyes:

chippy
28-09-2023, 03:49 PM
Hibs TV has the highlights since mid morning

Booked4Being-Ugly
28-09-2023, 03:53 PM

Lol, I’m the exact same. I tried this morning and gave up!

I can’t handle the 1000’s of accounts we need now for everything in life!

Hermit Crab
28-09-2023, 04:10 PM
Hibs TV has the highlights since mid morning

Only showing 30 seconds for me.

Hibbyradge
28-09-2023, 04:13 PM

There's nearly 7 minutes worth

Centre Hawf
28-09-2023, 04:16 PM

You'll need to be a paid subscriber to see it, I imagine it'll go onto Youtube by tomorrow for free but there will be rights issues on putting it up now.

Hermit Crab
28-09-2023, 04:22 PM
You'll need to be a paid subscriber to see it, I imagine it'll go onto Youtube by tomorrow for free but there will be rights issues on putting it up now.

Yet the huns highlights are up on Viaplays YouTube channel already. Uploaded 18 hours ago...

B.H.F.C
28-09-2023, 04:41 PM
Yet the huns highlights are up on Viaplays YouTube channel already. Uploaded 18 hours ago...

It was live on their channel though.

Stanton Spence
28-09-2023, 04:57 PM
I can see that I wasn’t the only one been waiting and or looking to watch some highlights from last night only to find nout?
The league cup has always played second fiddle to the Scottish cup and rightly so but no highlights off the four quarters isn’t helping raise the profile

SteveHFC
28-09-2023, 05:24 PM
STV news showed clips from Rangers game last night but none of the rest.

Bridge hibs
28-09-2023, 05:27 PM

Yep, celtc chat about ****ing mentality and their early game v well on Sat, a bit about the currant buns and a bit about wells Kettlewell not finger pointing, ****ing unreal, its like we never played last night and got through to the semis 🤬

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-09-2023, 05:27 PM

Just watched that, what a disgrace, banging on about Celtic and never mentioned the other two quarters, what a *** joke 😡

Joe6-2
28-09-2023, 05:44 PM

Was going to post that, have to show THE CLUB, 🤮 but all the slavering about Sellick too!

basehibby
28-09-2023, 10:47 PM
Should not be surprised but am nevertheless - at the ongoing contempt shown for Scottish Football fans (outside the OF of course). 100 channels of crap on the cooncil telly. State TV that we're compelled to pay for complete with jug eared ****** paid more than the whole of the Scottish game, all the joys of the internet complete with individual club channels - and yet even the most basic abridged highlights of the Quarter Finals of a national cup competition are nowhere to be seen a full day after the event!

PS - just found this jumpy footage from some gadge's phone in the East - not bad actually - at least he caught all the goals :thumbsup:

Niagara Lad
29-09-2023, 07:56 AM
https://youtu.be/PEPA3eE3YtQ?si=qiBKZIV_p_ZFW9OT

Hibby70
29-09-2023, 08:15 AM

I was thinking that this commentator is a bit biased, then realised where the video is from

Hermit Crab
29-09-2023, 08:38 AM

What's annoying about those 2 goals we conceded is that they are both strikes from the edge of the box and both times there's not a Hibs players near Tanser or Baccus to close them down.

worcesterhibby
29-09-2023, 09:16 AM
What's annoying about those 2 goals we conceded is that they are both strikes from the edge of the box and both times there's not a Hibs players near Tanser or Baccus to close them down.

To be fair the first goal is an instant strike and a absolute belter. If he'd taken a touch he would have been closed down. The second one is criminal, Obita seems to have no clue who he is covering and just stands there and let's him waltz through. I still feel that while Obita probably offers more going forward, he's not as good a defender as Lewis Stevenson.

grunt
29-09-2023, 09:59 AM
Thank you. Some goal that from Tanser.

Hibee Mac
29-09-2023, 10:17 AM
Am I being harsh or should Marshall save the 2nd?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

B.H.F.C
29-09-2023, 10:32 AM

I wondered about that as well. Strike was accurate but it wasn’t particularly hard. I’m not sure if he’d left too much of a gap to hit.

superfurryhibby
29-09-2023, 10:41 AM

Possibly, but as said, it was right in the corner of the (side) net. We should have closed down better as well.

The first was poor defending. Fish lost his man, Miller left it to him, possibly fearing a sandwich and pen. Great strike though

EdinMike
29-09-2023, 10:48 AM

I’d say bad defending rather than bad keeping. Also a decent strike.

Cat Stanton
29-09-2023, 11:24 AM

Well found - many thanks

Since452
29-09-2023, 11:25 AM

A tad harsh. Brilliant finish. Really poor defending though.

Hibee Mac
29-09-2023, 01:39 PM
Probably right, being a bit harsh, totally agree the defending is the worst thing about that goal, just thought it looked like Marshall was a bit slow to get down.

Cracking strike from the guy and right in the corner in fairness.

Hermit Crab
29-09-2023, 02:02 PM
To be fair the first goal is an instant strike and a absolute belter. If he'd taken a touch he would have been closed down. The second one is criminal, Obita seems to have no clue who he is covering and just stands there and let's him waltz through. I still feel that while Obita probably offers more going forward, he's not as good a defender as Lewis Stevenson.

Yes it's a great hit and finish but being unmarked on the edge is poor. Still, we are through and that's what matters but NM needs to shore up our defence asap.

xyz23jc
29-09-2023, 02:55 PM
Well found - many thanks

x2 Been searching for that for days mate! :thumbsup::top marks

LewysGot2
29-09-2023, 03:09 PM
Weird listening to the opposition commentary but good to see the goals again. The preview for tomorrow is up now but is suffering from a sound issue - can’t hear the interviewer at same volume as NM. Been an issue for weeks. You’d think that they’d sort it.

MartinfaePorty
29-09-2023, 03:40 PM
Just watched the goals back and, apologies if it's been mentioned before, but the first one looks like an OG, rather than Youan.

superfurryhibby
29-09-2023, 04:20 PM
Just watched the goals back and, apologies if it's been mentioned before, but the first one looks like an OG, rather than Youan.

Both raise their foot at the same time but Youan knocks it in.

truehibernian
29-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Rory Whittaker does well, keeps the ball circulating forward and wide for Boyle’s first then harries and wins possession back for the fourth - well done (very) young man 👍

Don Giovanni
29-09-2023, 05:30 PM

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Been scouring around the internet just to find the goals.

Really poor that a 6 goal thriller is hidden away.

MartinfaePorty
29-09-2023, 09:22 PM
Hibs TV highlights up on YouTube now

Cat Stanton
29-09-2023, 09:40 PM

so they are - cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSGIojMdQ1E

JimBHibees
29-09-2023, 09:42 PM

Wonder why took so long to get put up

Hermit Crab
29-09-2023, 09:52 PM
Hibs tv has the scorer of Hibs first goal as Fish and the st mirren equaliser on the screen as Vente….:confused:

Who does the editing for this? Must do better.

Musselbound
30-09-2023, 10:03 AM
Good to see the goals. Vente is looking like a great signing.

Callum_62
30-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Hibs tv has the scorer of Hibs first goal as Fish and the st mirren equaliser on the screen as Vente….:confused:

Who does the editing for this? Must do better.Actually I think fish first scorer is correct isn't it?

He wins the header on goal it's on target and st Mirren defender deflects it in

Isn't that a goal for fish?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

superfurryhibby
30-09-2023, 11:32 AM
Actually I think fish first scorer is correct isn't it?

Youan put the ball in.

Callum_62
30-09-2023, 11:37 AM
Youan put the ball in.He definitely did not - unless I've missed a random angle - looked clear off the defender

grunt
30-09-2023, 11:38 AM
Actually I think fish first scorer is correct isn't it?

Here's what Hibs Twitter feed said on the night

Sorry for the mistake folks, it was Will Fish's header from the corner that went goalwards, but it was Elie Youan's touch that sent it over the line,

Pete70
30-09-2023, 11:45 AM
Looked like an OG to me.