PDA

View Full Version : Bringing an ipad into the stadium

hibee316
23-09-2023, 08:06 AM
Can you bring an ipad into the game?

I would presume yes, but you never know!

I'm bringing my 5 year old along for her first game today, and want a back up plan if she gets bored (or I get bored 🙂)

Thanks!

CallumLaidlaw
23-09-2023, 08:14 AM
Can you bring an ipad into the game?

I would presume yes, but you never know!

I'm bringing my 5 year old along for her first game today, and want a back up plan if she gets bored (or I get bored [emoji846])

Thanks!

Oh yes. For the reason you’ve mentioned, you’ll see plenty of them around [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up-the-slope
23-09-2023, 08:25 AM
My girls (now 24 & 26 :no way: how did that happen) used to pack like going on holiday. I used to take them to home matches in the FF lower turn about (with my wife doing something with the other one - special time :greengrin)

It became part of the routine when the security had to search bags with the girls ready to unzip their rucksacks and explain in great detail what EVERY last thing was... books / snacks / residue of our Greggs (shhhhh dont tell my wife) cuddly toy of some sort etc...they would also like to explain that juice was in a carton and not a bottle so that was allowed... don't argue with a 4/5/6 year old :wink:

hibee316
23-09-2023, 08:33 AM
Thanks guys!

Irish_Steve
23-09-2023, 10:18 AM
My girls (now 24 & 26 :no way: how did that happen) used to pack like going on holiday. I used to take them to home matches in the FF lower turn about (with my wife doing something with the other one - special time :greengrin)

It became part of the routine when the security had to search bags with the girls ready to unzip their rucksacks and explain in great detail what EVERY last thing was... books / snacks / residue of our Greggs (shhhhh dont tell my wife) cuddly toy of some sort etc...they would also like to explain that juice was in a carton and not a bottle so that was allowed... don't argue with a 4/5/6 year old :wink:

Ha ha, my son is 26 but when he started going, he used to bring his toy trains and play with them on the seat when (not if) he got bored. And books and toys and clothes! Changed days when you could walk in with a suitcase full of stuff