PDA

View Full Version : Banners/Flags in Dunbar End

Permo
13-09-2023, 04:25 PM
What is the process for getting a banner placed on the unused section of the away end for a match?

Cheers

Pretty Boy
15-09-2023, 06:00 AM
It used to be organised through the stadium manager. You called or emailed them and they would arrange access for the banners to be put out.

Tbh I don't think it's really a thing any more. It was a bit of unneeded logistics as the flags all have to come down every time the upper tier is required, that's at least 6-8 times a season now depending on cup draws. Hibs also used to provide some storage space for flags etc in the East concourse but those of us with big flags were asked to collect them a while back as the space was no longer available.

Permo
15-09-2023, 01:03 PM
It used to be organised through the stadium manager. You called or emailed them and they would arrange access for the banners to be put out.

Tbh I don't think it's really a thing any more. It was a bit of unneeded logistics as the flags all have to come down every time the upper tier is required, that's at least 6-8 times a season now depending on cup draws. Hibs also used to provide some storage space for flags etc in the East concourse but those of us with big flags were asked to collect them a while back as the space was no longer available.

Thanks for the info. It's just for 1 game as a tribute to someone that has passed away. I'll contact the club and see if they can help.