PDA

View Full Version : St Johnstone Home tickets

TheGreenMan
05-09-2023, 07:39 AM
For the game on 23rd Sept, does anyone know why these are not available to buy online and when they will go on sale? Need to pick up an extra couple of tickets

Tambo
05-09-2023, 07:59 AM
Usually a couple weeks before so they should be on sale come the end of the week.

Waiting myself to get one.

04Sauzee
05-09-2023, 08:03 AM
Wonder if we have a manager in place by then which we should, we will do something different to try and fill the place. Away fans and walk ups a fiver?

Eyrie
05-09-2023, 09:25 AM
Wonder if we have a manager in place by then which we should, we will do something different to try and fill the place. Away fans and walk ups a fiver?

A new manager would have that effect anyway without cutting prices.

Since452
05-09-2023, 09:46 AM

Hope not. When do we ever deliver in front of a full house? :greengrin

JimBHibees
05-09-2023, 10:15 AM
Hope not. When do we ever deliver in front of a full house? :greengrin

The last derby at home

04Sauzee
06-09-2023, 09:17 AM
On sale now, hope we sell out.

Billy Whizz
06-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Wonder if we’ve given St Johnstone fans a deal as we’ve given them at their last 2 games at ER

Posh Swanny
06-09-2023, 12:31 PM
It's the first Hibs Kids game of the season too so should boost numbers in the FFL.

Keith_M
06-09-2023, 12:42 PM
Wonder if we’ve given St Johnstone fans a deal as we’ve given them at their last 2 games at ER

I hope so, as their ticket deals for us are a real bargain, especially for the kids..

Garymcl
06-09-2023, 01:50 PM
First home game under new manager a full house to give him a warm hibby welcome let’s get this sold out :flag:

Tambo
06-09-2023, 06:16 PM
Count me in, just got mine.

The Harp
06-09-2023, 07:48 PM
I'll need to switch from the upper FF to the lower tier for the St J game - it'll be my granddaughter's first game as a Hibs Kid. Got to keep the family tradition going.

Broken Gnome
06-09-2023, 07:56 PM
I'll need to switch from the upper FF to the lower tier for the St J game - it'll be my granddaughter's first game as a Hibs Kid. Got to keep the family tradition going.

Can that be done on the website or is it a special ticket office job? Would be wanting to move two West Stand season tickets to sit beside the free Hibs Kids in the FF.

Garymcl
06-09-2023, 08:32 PM
My granddaughters first game as a Hibs Kid as well proud moment for her hibby mum and grandad canny wait

The Harp
06-09-2023, 10:36 PM
Can that be done on the website or is it a special ticket office job? Would be wanting to move two West Stand season tickets to sit beside the free Hibs Kids in the FF.

When I enrolled my granddaughter as a Hibs Kid at the ticket office weeks ago, the girl on duty said I should go into the ticket office the week before the game to arrange changing my seat for the game.
My cyber skills aren't great anyway so that's what I'll be doing. If you can manage to get to the ticket office I think that would be best.

Hibby70
07-09-2023, 10:28 AM
Looking at the map it's certainly looking like a home stand sell out in time for the game.

A win at Kilmarnock will probably mean we sell a bunch in the South as well.

Carheenlea
07-09-2023, 11:14 AM

I emailed the ticket office yesterday with my request to move my ST from West Upper and redeem three Hibs Kids tickets plus an extra ticket for my wife.

Left my client ref and the names and client refs of the Hibs Kids, and because I needed to buy a ticket, I got a phone call from Mel in the office within an hour to say the seats were sorted and paid by card for the extra ticket.

If there is no further transactions and simply redeeming Hibs Kids tickets and moving your own, the office will sort that out easily enough by email. They’re very efficient.

Broken Gnome
07-09-2023, 11:27 AM
I emailed the ticket office yesterday with my request to move my ST from West Upper and redeem three Hibs Kids tickets plus an extra ticket for my wife.

Left my client ref and the names and client refs of the Hibs Kids, and because I needed to buy a ticket, I got a phone call from Mel in the office within an hour to say the seats were sorted and paid by card for the extra ticket.

If there is no further transactions and simply redeeming Hibs Kids tickets and moving your own, the office will sort that out easily enough by email. They’re very efficient.

Right they are, all done by email this morning. Flawless, bar the crap seats I got...

04Sauzee
13-09-2023, 09:27 AM
Ticket sales going fairly well a decent result at the weekend should see this sell out.

Garymcl
13-09-2023, 11:47 AM
Agree good result at Killie would help but a real positive result at Aberdeen and new manager who personally quite excited about like most fans plus it’s a Hibs Kids day 🇳🇬

Dashing Bob S
13-09-2023, 12:19 PM
I’m sensing a Mogga v Dundee vibe about this game. The one where the football was so scintillating it didn’t even matter that we only drew.