PDA

View Full Version : No Longer About Johnson, Now About Kensell and the Board

One Day Soon
26-08-2023, 04:11 PM
Johnson has demonstrated beyond all doubt that he is not up to the job. This is no longer a debate about him or test of his qualities. This is now entirely a question of the judgement of Kensell and the Board.

He needs to go, fast. This thread was started in January this year. Plenty of people could see it all coming then. What was his mate Kensell and the Board thinking?

Bridge hibs
26-08-2023, 04:13 PM
Johnson has demonstrated beyond all doubt that he is not up to the job. This is no longer a debate about him or test of his qualities. This is now entirely a question of the judgement of Kensell and the Board.

He needs to go, fast. This thread was started in January this year. Plenty of people could see it all coming then. What was his mate Kensell and the Board thinking?You only started the thread today, not January 😃

Hibs90
26-08-2023, 04:13 PM
Kensell has a lot to answer for in terms of managerial appointments.

His time is up too.

Trinity Hibee
26-08-2023, 04:15 PM
Kensell has a lot to answer for in terms of managerial appointments.

His time is up too.

Agree. Has to be held accountable here.

ScottB
26-08-2023, 04:15 PM
The mismanagement in recent times is crazy. We’ve probably spent more on transfers than anytime since McLeish was in charge and we’ve got next to nothing to show for it in the squad, with a starting 11 still packed with players that have seen multiple managers get sacked, recent signings already being shipped out on loan etc etc.

Not sure if it’s Ian Gordon now running the show or not, but somebody among the Gordon’s needs to step up and either bring in competent leadership or sell up to someone who will.

One Day Soon
26-08-2023, 04:16 PM
You only started the thread today, not January 😃

Sorry, I was meaning the Johnson Out thread started by Pedantic.

NC1875
26-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Kensell is just like Johnson. Slavering clowns who love the sound of their own voices.

Get both of them gone

Northernhibee
26-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Ben Kensell has not a ****ing clue.

Hibs90
26-08-2023, 04:18 PM

He knows it too, that's why Johnson wasn't punted last year.

Dashing Bob S
26-08-2023, 04:18 PM
Agree with OP. No longer a test of Johnson, but of the board.

Mikey_1875
26-08-2023, 04:19 PM
Kensell won’t be going anywhere. The commercial side is on the up and McDermott has been appointed for the football side of things. It will be BMc’s first big test finding the replacement.

Greenio
26-08-2023, 04:20 PM
Kensell won’t be going anywhere. The commercial side is on the up and McDermott has been appointed for the football side of things. It will be BMc’s first big test finding the replacement.

Exactly

Vault Boy
26-08-2023, 04:20 PM
Kensell is a commercial and events operator who has far too much sporting responsibility in his role with us.

bordergreen
26-08-2023, 04:21 PM

Get McDermot to take charge whilst we look for the next appointment.

A Hi-Bee
26-08-2023, 04:21 PM
Get rid as much as it pains me to see people lose a job, the manager his staff and Ben K as well, get them away from my club.

Northernhibee
26-08-2023, 04:22 PM
On the plus side, at least we charge parents a fortune during a cost of living crisis if their bairns want a birthday message on the big screen. That lovely warm community club feeling.

Just_Jimmy
26-08-2023, 04:22 PM
Kensell is a wide boy charlatan who can gtf away Hibs.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Bridge hibs
26-08-2023, 04:23 PM
Sorry, I was meaning the Johnson Out thread started by Pedantic.No probs mate 👍

Eyrie
26-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Kensell is a commercial and events operator who has far too much sporting responsibility in his role with us.

Isn't that why McDermott was appointed?

Vault Boy
26-08-2023, 06:38 PM
Isn't that why McDermott was appointed?

In theory, yes. But given how involved Ron (RIP), Ian, and Ben were in the football department, I’ll be surprised if Brian is covering all of that off in his role. It’ll still be ‘committee’ style, with the DOF bringing more football knowledge to the proceedings.

Diclonius
26-08-2023, 06:48 PM
Ian needs to punt Kensell and Johnson and have McDermott recruit the next manager.

big gogs
26-08-2023, 06:53 PM
The problem here,nobody can see how a managerial appointment can pan out,my view,only time can tell about success or failure.every appointment is a gamble.I don’t believe l.j.was the boards choice,the man they wanted demanded a huge salary (rumoured to be £30,000 a week),I’m almost certain he went to Leeds united.as I said in a previous statement ,we must have a massive clear out,no sentiment.