PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

Hibees1973
23-08-2023, 08:42 PM
I did search for a thread which matched my thoughts about tonight but couldn't find one so apologies for starting a new one.

I have had 6 pints, maybe 7, but WTF was that all about.

Sitting in my seat in the FF it was clear from the 1st minute Johnson's plan was to sit off them and allow Villa possession. Well it didn't work. We can blame Johnson for this 100%. Full of fear.

Tonight was not embarrassing. But it did show up the mentality of our management.

I expected, at least, an aggressive approach. Most of the Hibs supporters around me felt the same.

What a meek approach to this game by Johnson.

I've always been in the Johnson out camp and remain so.

...sorry for any typos but this is what I feel now on the way home.

hibee1875
23-08-2023, 08:44 PM
Did you want us to get beat 10-0?

Unseen work
23-08-2023, 08:47 PM
There were times we pressed them right back to the 18 yard box and even in to the 18 yard box and guess what? Their quality shone through.

The defenders and midfielders were so confident playing under pressure and would either step past us or play a 1-2

One of their passes in the first half must have went right across their goal line.

Funny because when they done it I heard Hibs fans say “that’s the difference, quality and composure”

But when we done it I heard “get f*****g rid of it and stop f****** about!” 🤣

Cat Stanton
23-08-2023, 08:50 PM
I did search for a thread which matched my thoughts about tonight but couldn't find one so apologies for starting a new one.

I have had 6 pints, maybe 7, but WTF was that all about.

Sitting in my seat in the FF it was clear from the 1st minute Johnson's plan was to sit off them and allow Villa possession. Well it didn't work. We can blame Johnson for this 100%. Full of fear.

Tonight was not embarrassing. But it did show up the mentality of our management.

I expected, at least, an aggressive approach. Most of the Hibs supporters around me felt the same.

What a meek approach to this game by Johnson.

I've always been in the Johnson out camp and remain so.

...sorry for any typos but this is what I feel now on the way home.

I think, if you have a look, there are lots and lots of posts tonight about our manager's amazing incompetence. I've written about six myself...

Stanton Spence
23-08-2023, 08:52 PM
The gulf in class showed I don’t think it was purely just down to lack of effort and I dont think it’s a night to blame the management as much as I don’t think LJ is the man going forward

Trinity Hibee
23-08-2023, 08:52 PM
The gulf in class showed I don’t think it was purely just down to lack of effort and I dont think it’s a night to blame the management as much as I don’t think LJ is the man going forward

Agreed

HoboHarry
23-08-2023, 08:58 PM
I just wish that the next new thread telling us how s**** we are has a witty title. That'd be a nice change.

declan macmanus
23-08-2023, 09:00 PM
The fact that we didn’t have a yellow card until the last minute says everything about how little we got in their faces. Tactically we were shocking. Yes they were always going to give us a hiding but at least go down fighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro