PDA

View Full Version : Time to reset the season

gbhibby
23-08-2023, 07:51 PM
We need to have a reset, that includes getting a new management team in ASAP, we are looking likely relegation candidates under the current management team.

makaveli1875
23-08-2023, 07:52 PM
I wouldn't expect it anytime soon but you never know .

Cat Stanton
23-08-2023, 07:53 PM
We need to have a reset, that includes getting a new management team in ASAP, we are looking likely relegation candidates under the current management team.

Agreed 100%.

truehibernian
23-08-2023, 07:56 PM
Lenny helicopter gifs please 👀

IberianHibernian
23-08-2023, 08:01 PM
We need to have a reset, that includes getting a new management team in ASAP, we are looking likely relegation candidates under the current management team.Saw title and thought you meant get back to concentrating on league . As for managerial change , I`d be amazed if club haven`t been looking at possible new managers ever since McDermott arrived in case things go badly ( like taking less than 4 points from first 4 league games despite cup progress in Europe and LC though I don`t think tonight`s result or performance should influence situation ) . Gate receipts from tonight might well be saved for compensation for LJ and his successor`s club . Maybe more likely to see traditional November / December change .

gbhibby
23-08-2023, 08:04 PM
Disagree 100%
What would you do then?

Chorley Hibee
23-08-2023, 09:41 PM
2 games into the season you want a manager sacked.
There is improvement to

We're 8 games into the season, and on top of that he's just had a full season where he lost to every team in the league, pumped out both cups at the first hurdle, and lost more games than he's won.

We're going nowhere fast under him, and Kensall too for that matter.