PDA

View Full Version : Backpacks in stadium

HibsGW
22-08-2023, 08:43 PM
I’ll be coming from work tomorrow, any issues getting in with a backpack?

Skol
22-08-2023, 08:45 PM
I guess a large number will also be carrying work laptops now. I will be so there better not be an issue.

22-08-2023, 08:45 PM
As long as there are no more than 6 flares and 4 smoke bombs in it you should be okay. 🤔

JGS56
22-08-2023, 08:46 PM
The stewards will just want to look inside to check you are not taking anything that is prohibited into the ground.

Steven79
22-08-2023, 08:54 PM
The stewards will just want to look inside to check you are not taking anything that is prohibited into the ground.They don't normally have a problem with people taking smoke bombs into the ground.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

HibsGW
22-08-2023, 09:06 PM
As long as there are no more than 6 flares and 4 smoke bombs in it you should be okay. 🤔

Damn it

HibsGW
22-08-2023, 09:07 PM
The stewards will just want to look inside to check you are not taking anything that is prohibited into the ground.

Cheers, should be fine then

ruthven_raiders
22-08-2023, 09:13 PM
I’ll be coming from work tomorrow, any issues getting in with a backpack?

No problem at all, my daughter took a backpack to last league game and they hardly looked inside, so could have had anything inside. But don't dare try bringing greggs food into the ground or they'll make you stuff your face before being let in 🤣🤣

Stubbsy90+2
22-08-2023, 09:18 PM
Prolwm at all, my daughter took a backpack to last league game and they hardly looked inside, so could have had anything inside. But don't dare try bringing greggs food into the ground or they'll make you stuff your face before being let in 🤣🤣

With food? You’re allowed to bring food in?

ruthven_raiders
22-08-2023, 09:27 PM
With food? You’re allowed to bring food in?

My daughter had a Gregg's bag with a sausage roll in it, had to eat it before she went in, next time I'll make sure she hides it better🤣

Northernhibee
22-08-2023, 10:10 PM
No problem at all, my daughter took a backpack to last league game and they hardly looked inside, so could have had anything inside. But don't dare try bringing greggs food into the ground or they'll make you stuff your face before being let in 🤣🤣

They made us finish our water before collecting our tickets from the ticket office last time.

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2023, 12:09 AM
My daughter had a Gregg's bag with a sausage roll in it, had to eat it before she went in, next time I'll make sure she hides it better🤣

Really? That’s nonsense, there is no rule about taking food into the ground, have done it loads of times and the stewards have seen it.