PDA

View Full Version : Broken seats

Tully
13-08-2023, 05:05 PM
What is with people blatantly breaking seats, had one next to me who even got in with cans of cider and dragon soup

Trinity Hibee
13-08-2023, 05:05 PM
What is with people blatantly breaking seats, had one next to me who even got in with cans of cider and dragon soup

Good question. The club end up paying the bill. Idiots

LunasBoots
13-08-2023, 05:08 PM
Idiots from a certain section again, it's the club who have to pay, cretins

Hermit Crab
13-08-2023, 05:09 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230813/b6936ddc9c91253afa67dcb55194f78f.jpg

Hibby Bairn
13-08-2023, 05:10 PM
That is shocking. Why do people do this?

dp00
13-08-2023, 05:11 PM
Twats , was that where “ultras” were sitting ? If so hibs need to be making it clear to them it’s not acceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul1642
Idiots. Between the Luzern flare and this if we keep up this rate and we will lose a fair bit money this season.

LunasBoots
Twats , was that where “ultras” were sitting ? If so hibs need to be making it clear to them it’s not acceptable

Yup.

Bridge hibs
13-08-2023, 05:12 PM

****ing ********s, hope every single one of them are identified and hammered for that, no ****ing excuses whatsoever 🤬

Pretty Boy

It's starts with C, rhymes with broke and is also a popular soft drink.

Frazerbob
And several smoke bombs despite the clubs’ very specific and reasoned request to stop throwing them. The club should stop entertaining them immediately.

Joe6-2
13-08-2023, 05:13 PM

F***ing clowns

JimBHibees
13-08-2023, 05:15 PM
Idiotic beyond belief.

Silversand
13-08-2023, 05:16 PM
Unbelievable, bunch of idiots [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
13-08-2023, 05:16 PM
Frequently displace other Hibees from their seats, generally a group that needs to be handled in a tougher manner by the club than they are.

Pagan Hibernia
13-08-2023, 05:18 PM
I know they’re only daft lads, but the absolute last thought that would ever cross my mind at the football is “my team are crap, I’m angry about it, I know what I’ll do, I’ll break a seat”

hibee_girl
13-08-2023, 05:20 PM
Surely that won’t help their cause for moving to the FF?

the_ginger_hibee
13-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Nothing to see here. It's just 'hangers-on' they aren't actual members of Block 7, despite the tattoos & Block 7 t-shirts.

Enjoy your unofficial ticket priority while it lasts lads.

WoreTheGreen
13-08-2023, 05:25 PM
The worry for me is when we win a game it’s a bit of a shock
He can go tomorrow a clown with not a clue

Hibs3-2
13-08-2023, 05:26 PM

Surely not..

Del Boy
13-08-2023, 05:28 PM
Bunch of wee twats, club need to start banning these pricks

Diclonius
13-08-2023, 05:28 PM
Ultras in countries like Italy basically run things themselves and are accountable to no one, not even the club. If this is the way Block 7 are going then get it dealt with immediately.

When they blocked the tunnel leading to Tynecastle last season and let off smoke bombs inside knowing full well there could be people susceptible to asthma in there I thought that reeked of entitlement and arrogance.

Pagan Hibernia
13-08-2023, 05:29 PM

think you’re maybe on the wrong thread mate?

Hibernian Verse
13-08-2023, 05:30 PM
With allocated seating it’ll be easy to identify those who broke their seats.

Or it would, if Block 7 didn’t force other fans out their purchased seats like they did today.

Hibees1973
13-08-2023, 05:31 PM
A bad day for the club.

These idiots would have broken the seats even if we had won.

Surely it's easy to spot who they are on CCTV.

Not In The Know
I’ve made some daft decisions in life. But F me. I’ve never attacked a plastic seat in Motherwell.

no excuse find and ban for a year at least. Couldn’t be clearer who was standing there….

mcohibs
Nothing to see here. It's just 'hangers-on' they aren't actual members of Block 7, despite the tattoos & Block 7 t-shirts.

Yep. Same ‘hangers on’ that throw the smoke bombs which our club pay for, and the same ones that sang about dead Lisbon Lions at CP after Bertie Auld (ex Hibs not that they’d know) died.

Cringey wee tramps.

Northernhibee

Or it would, if Block 7 didn’t force other fans out their purchased seats like they did today.

Like they do for a lot of games, it would seem.

Still, the club likes the flags and the like, they'll likely get another invite along to training for it.

LunasBoots

Exactly a couple of them where quite clearly wearing balaclavas while setting of smoke bombs with Block 7 t shirts on.

Pagan Hibernia
13-08-2023, 05:34 PM
Yep. Same ‘hangers on’ that throw the smoke bombs which our club pay for, and the same ones that sang about dead Lisbon Lions at CP after Bertie Auld (ex Hibs not that they’d know) died.

Cringey wee tramps.

that was horrendous. I’ve rarely been as embarrassed as a Hibs fan

JimBHibees
13-08-2023, 05:34 PM
Frequently displace other Hibees from their seats, generally a group that needs to be handled in a tougher manner by the club than they are.

The club and the Hibs fans

Northernhibee
13-08-2023, 05:35 PM
The club and the Hibs fans

That's my fear, that one game it turns from discontent into actual trouble.

It's the last thing we need.

Hibernian Verse
13-08-2023, 05:37 PM
Exactly a couple of them where quite clearly wearing balaclavas while setting of smoke bombs with Block 7 t shirts on.

Do their wee birds not think they’re a bunch of gimps?

“What do you do at the weekend?”

“I put a balaclava on and break seats at the football”

Jones28
13-08-2023, 05:38 PM

That is a ****ing disgrace. Jumped up wee coke heads dragging the club through the mud. I don’t care how much they sing/how committed they are in following the club, everyone one of them wants banning.

Pretty Boy
13-08-2023, 05:39 PM
There's plenty to like about Block 7 and I fully support their move behind the goals and just generally their attempts to add a bit more noise and colour to ER.

They need to self police better though or it's doomed to either fail or be a niche thing that never really catches on except at big games when the atmosphere doesn't really need the help. I posted on the PM board about my altercation with a few of them in Blackpool. Guy walks right into my row, pushed my 5 year old daughter out the way and started waving a flag about. I wasn't having it and got the full treatment from a wee group, I wasn't for backing down but my bairn was in tears so it made sense just to walk away as 6 on 1 was only going to end one way, thankfully another couple of older heads came down and took the sting out of things. Worst part is I had been getting on with another couple of the guys and had told them we were going to move as being in our own seats wasn't that big a deal and we'd let them have their fun. The guy involved had a jacket on with a Block 7 logo but I still got the 'he's no really one of us' when I walked away.

It's done and I'm not going to hold a grudge against a whole group because of one coked up wee bam and his daft mates but cumulatively they need to be better at 'having a word'. I know it's not easy when you are young but a big pile of broken seats doesn't help their cause and ignoring it or defecting is harmful to their aims in the long run.

3pm
13-08-2023, 05:41 PM
They looked pretty quiet when the chips were down.

Liam89
13-08-2023, 05:43 PM
They’re all coked up and generally unpleasant to be around - better off without them.

mcohibs
13-08-2023, 05:47 PM
Club need to identify those responsible for seats being broken and smoke bombs thrown and ban them. Simple as that. No excuses.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-08-2023, 05:48 PM

Is it not the case that some bump ticket holders out their allocated seats so the mates can all bounce together? You’d be raging if you were collared for breaking you allocated seat in those circumstances.

Maybe they need to communicate their position / stance if it was indeed folks from their section.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2023, 05:49 PM
If they start their pish over in Switzerland, not only will it give the club a bad name, they’ll also get a panelling from the local police and the Luzern ultras as well. They are not to be messed with. They idiots better tread carefully.

As for today. I would ban them for the next away game after Lurzen as it will be too late to stop them for that. If it happens to be villa away then that’s though titty for them.

Jones28
13-08-2023, 05:51 PM
If they start their pish over in Switzerland, not only will it give the club a bad name, they’ll also get a panelling from the local police and the Luzern ultras as well. They are not to be messed with. They idiots better tread carefully.

As for today. I would ban them for the next away game after Lurzen as it will be too late to stop them for that. If it happens to be villa away then that’s though titty for them.

Maybe a wee brush with a Swiss cop will bring them down a peg or two.

And by the way you don’t have to look hard to find stories of them being aggressive pricks to other Hibs fans. The mob mentality and drugs will fuel violence against other supporters if it doesn’t get stamped out.

There wasn’t the same amount of bother with Since 1875, why did they have to disband and the void be filled with this?

HarpOnHibee
13-08-2023, 05:52 PM

I doubt these bams could make it through a plane flight tbh.

Hibernian Verse
13-08-2023, 05:52 PM
Is it not the case that some bump ticket holders out their allocated seats so the mates can all bounce together? You’d be raging if you were collared for breaking you allocated seat in those circumstances.

Maybe they need to communicate their position / stance if it was indeed folks from their section.

Yep seems to me that they get tickets roughly near each other then just fill the spaces inbetween. The club should make us aware of where they’re sitting at away games so people can take tickets as far away as they want.

H18 SFR
13-08-2023, 05:54 PM
To think that there is such a clamour to have good Hibs supporters and their kids punted from the FFL to be replaced by these cretins.

Northernhibee
13-08-2023, 05:54 PM
Yep seems to me that they get tickets roughly near each other then just fill the spaces inbetween. The club should make us aware of where they’re sitting at away games so people can take tickets as far away as they want.

I've suggested that to the club. Been displaced on several occasions by them now. Yet to hear if that's possible, but I'm sure back in Pat Fenlon's time when there was a singing section there was an option to do that. I think you had to phone the ticket office to ask for tickets within the singing section, so you knew where you were booking.

Jones28
13-08-2023, 05:56 PM
To think that there is such a clamour to have good Hibs supporters and their kids punted from the FFL to be replaced by these cretins.

I’m in favour of that, but things like this do them absolutely no favours.

dp00
13-08-2023, 06:09 PM
Club 100% need to take a stance against them … I was told they get priority for away tickets too which is crazy

They do some good stuff but for some reason seem to think they are in touchable. Tells you everything when they hide there faces on social media. If they aren’t doing anything wrong and just building an atmosphere then why do they hide ?

JimBHibees
13-08-2023, 06:14 PM
They looked pretty quiet when the chips were down.

Quite common that imo

Mikey_1875
13-08-2023, 06:15 PM
I was surprised the police never waded in and huckled the ones that were waving the broken seats over their heads. Happened in the Melkersen cup game there as well. That’s a fair amount of damage in that photo.

H18 SFR
13-08-2023, 06:16 PM
I really hope the club give the fans displaced from the FFL first option on the seat they previously had when the inevitable happens and this mob make a repeated arse of it behind the goals with smoke grenades, pyro, seers wrecked, items thrown on the pitch and players struck with coins etc - that is what will happen once this is made permanent.

Northernhibee
13-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Club 100% need to take a stance against them … I was told they get priority for away tickets too which is crazy

They do some good stuff but for some reason seem to think they are in touchable. Tells you everything when they hide there faces on social media. If they aren’t doing anything wrong and just building an atmosphere then why do they hide ?

Because he's **** ugly

https://i2.ytimg.com/vi/5o49hjnrhvI/default.jpg

Peanut Shaz
13-08-2023, 06:17 PM
They are bound to have a couple of "leaders" for want of a better word. Surely the club can identify them have them in and have bit dialogue with them about what is acceptable and what isn't. Maybe even have a couple of players present to say they appreciate the support but let them know the players dont want the negative stuff to overtake their support. Ask them to self police and if things don't change the club will wash their hands of them and not give any assistance with any of their future requests.

ErinGoBraghHFC
13-08-2023, 06:21 PM

They’ll get an absolute skudding off the bill and the ultras in Luzern if they act up, I know they’re generally young laddies between maybe 16 and 20ish but neither the polis or the Luzern ultras will take their *****.

Del Boy
13-08-2023, 06:27 PM

There’s a boy half way up the stairs with a bit of seat in his hand! Can he be identified?

Lago
13-08-2023, 06:30 PM
:dunno:

the_ginger_hibee
13-08-2023, 06:33 PM
They’ll get an absolute skudding off the bill and the ultras in Luzern if they act up, I know they’re generally young laddies between maybe 16 and 20ish but neither the polis or the Luzern ultras will take their *****.

You'd be surprised at the ages of them to be honest. Lot older than that I'd say on avg.

Hibernia&Alba
13-08-2023, 06:45 PM
A pathetic and pointless thing to do. Damages the club's reputation and costs it money.

cabbageandribs1875
13-08-2023, 06:50 PM
be good if just one of the breakers could come on and explain why someone wants to break a seat, is it some kind of adrenaline rush they get from doing it

just how exciting is it to kill the plastic

fudlies

I'm Spartacus
13-08-2023, 07:08 PM

Allocated seating? Nobody in that section could get to their seats, they just took over that area and were telling everyone to bolt. We were actually told to "****** off over to the library", weird weird bunch, I'm all for it but not with this type of ****my behaviour. 5 of us stood up the back row on the aisle.

Hibees1973
13-08-2023, 07:13 PM
Animals.

How this is allowed to continue on a regular basis is disgusting.

Not just our fans but is across a lot of clubs in Scotland. Very poor policing and little enforcement/punishment carried out by the clubs.

I could be wrong but does this happen much in England now?

BILLYHIBS
13-08-2023, 07:30 PM
How did it come to this ?

So embarrassed

Sincerest deepest apologies to Motherwell Football Club

The better team on the day won

No excuse for that sort of behaviour

hibeelady
13-08-2023, 08:01 PM

We moved from ours when block 7 guys took over the area. What’s the plan if Hibs contact me ?

Hermit Crab
13-08-2023, 08:04 PM
We moved from ours when block 7 guys took over the area. What’s the plan if Hibs contact me ?

Pay up!! :greengrin

superbam
13-08-2023, 08:15 PM
A bit OTT some of the vitriol on this thread.

Folk would do well to remember their own carry on back in the day.

When I was in my teens the old east Terrace was a buzz regardless of how ***** we were. It's not like that anymore.Younger folk are more sensitive to opportunity cost. The football alone is not and is unlikely to ever be of sufficient quality to simply sit and spectate. There has to be a buzz if we expect the next generation to bother. Be careful what yous wish for. Theres more Pyro and noise at second tier league of ireland games than there ever is at hibs, pearl clutching hysterics here

hibeelady
13-08-2023, 08:16 PM
Pay up!! :greengrin

😂😂

Northernhibee
13-08-2023, 08:19 PM

When I was in my teens the old east Terrace was a buzz regardless of how ***** we were. It's not like that anymore.Younger folk are more sensitive to opportunity cost. The football alone is not and is unlikely to ever be of sufficient quality to simply sit and spectate. There has to be a buzz if we expect the next generation to bother. Be careful what yous wish for. Theres more Pyro and noise at second tier league of ireland games than there ever is at hibs, pearl clutching hysterics here

What does smashing up seats and being dickheads to other Hibs fans got to do with "buzz"?

superbam
13-08-2023, 08:24 PM
What does smashing up seats and being dickheads to other Hibs fans got to do with "buzz"?

I think a few people are constantly waiting to pile into the young team in general, "animals" etc. Way over the top. It's not just today, any organized attempt to bring some life to our support gets it tight.

Northernhibee
13-08-2023, 08:26 PM
I think a few people are constantly waiting to pile into the young team in general, "animals" etc. Way over the top. It's not just today, any organized attempt to bring some life to our support gets it tight.

Quite a few people on here have had some very negative experiences with the current group.

I want to see more atmosphere, more colour, and more energy at the games but can't agree with some of the behaviour we've seen from the current group of ultras, both in terms of smashing seats up, the Bertie Auld song, and being disrespectful to other Hibs fans.

It's a two way street.

HarpOnHibee
13-08-2023, 08:27 PM

They're not the next generation. They're just a small percentage of wee radges wound up on crack. Most well adjusted youths come and go without any incident. A good chunk of this lot won't make it to their 30s.

SaulGoodman
13-08-2023, 08:33 PM

Smashing up seats, chucking smoke bombs onto pitches and telling other fans to **** off out of the seats they were allocated isn’t bringing life to our support it’s just being a ****.

LunasBoots
13-08-2023, 08:34 PM

Since 1875 where alot better than these ignorant coke heads, it's time to sort themselves out and stop acting like they are more important than other fans.

Rumble de Thump
13-08-2023, 08:36 PM
They just put decent fans off going to the games to support the team.

LewysGot2
13-08-2023, 08:37 PM

Yup, Motherwell is always one of the worst places for it. Deliberately bought our tickets at the other side of the stand as have had the treatment from them at Motherwell before after the stewards effectively gave carte blanche to folk going wherever they wanted.

keep hearing that it’s excusable or understandable because of the age of them but it’s shabby stuff and we’re doing them no favours. They need to self police better like the old Fenlon era section did but it does look like there’s less football IQ in this lot, to paraphrase wee Lee :rolleyes:

Theres a couple of older guys that hang around with them. Other than it looking dodgy if they are going to do so maybe they can have a better influence on things. If they don’t, no matter how much schmoozing goes on with Ben K, he’ll be forced to do something because stuff like today just doesn’t wash.

Fuzzywuzzy
13-08-2023, 08:45 PM
So is block 7 a reinvention of the CCS or is the CCS still a thing?

ErinGoBraghHFC
13-08-2023, 08:49 PM
So is block 7 a reinvention of the CCS or is the CCS still a thing?

No and no

Fuzzywuzzy
13-08-2023, 08:55 PM
So, if any block 7 are looking in, instead of having balaclavas, can you mix it up a bit? Maybe go for lucha libre look? That would look ****ing awesome!!!

No-one likes balaclavas. They just make you look like wee ***** bag fannies. Lucha libre masks though would give you a bit of charisma and "sizzle"

.Sean.
13-08-2023, 08:55 PM
Do their wee birds not think they’re a bunch of gimps?

“What do you do at the weekend?”

“I put a balaclava on and break seats at the football”
Birds. They’ll no have had a ride between them 😂

I think it’s fair to say they are fast becoming pretty disliked by a section of the support and it’ll inevitably lead to an incident with other Hibs supporters if it carries on. Bunch of self entitled arrogant Green Brigade wannabes. I think they forget that they’re fellow supporters they seem to think they’re better than have been watching Hibs home and away longer than they’ve been around. A balaclava and a few unoriginal songs you’ve heard on Instagram does’t make you a superior fan. They are ignorant as **** as has been proved with the few instances of peoples being experiences they’ve had with them on here.

Hibs ought to be chasing them if they don’t buck up their ideas and start self policing. As others have said they’ll get a scudding in Luzern if they act like that over their as they’ve no very much to back it up.

Hibbyradge
13-08-2023, 08:58 PM

I agree.

Smashing a seat is a real achievement, a true buzz, something to be proud of.

So what if it costs Hibs? Have you seen the cost of an unde16 season ticket. They can afford it.

Ffs.

Not In The Know
13-08-2023, 09:12 PM
10 grand fine from Uefa for the smoke bomb and another couple grand to repair those seats. Doing us proud lads!

That’s 12k a week. More than we’d pay our best player.

Simkin911
13-08-2023, 09:13 PM
There’s a boy half way up the stairs with a bit of seat in his hand! Can he be identified?

Ah - again you need to be careful. I was there with 3 kids. At the end of the game one of them picked up a seat piece as we were walking out and said ‘look!’

Of course I told him to put it down immediately otherwise it may be construed that they had caused the damage.

Simkin911
13-08-2023, 09:15 PM
Maybe a regular communication from the club on the costs incurred would highlight in no uncertain way the stupidity of destructive behaviour.

Not In The Know
13-08-2023, 09:21 PM

Please explain mindless vandalism and its association to watching Hibs? That pic is embarrassing.

hibee-boys
13-08-2023, 09:24 PM
This is the type of behaviour I’d expect of The Rangers fans when they visit ER. I honestly thought our fans would have more respect. I could maybe understand 1 or 2 fans reacting in anger but that’s been a group of idiots going out of there way to destroy property that will cost our club thousands, bxxxxxx idiots!!

Helensburghhibs
13-08-2023, 09:24 PM
Since 1875 where alot better than these ignorant coke heads, it's time to sort themselves out and stop acting like they are more important than other fans.

100 percent, and the club never gave them half the support they give this mob

badabing67
13-08-2023, 09:30 PM
They're not the next generation. They're just a small percentage of wee radges wound up on crack. Most well adjusted youths come and go without any incident. A good chunk of this lot won't make it to their 30s.

That's quite a drop in life expectancy these days..... Tory's out

badabing67
13-08-2023, 09:35 PM
Smashing up seats, chucking smoke bombs onto pitches and telling other fans to **** off out of the seats they were allocated isn’t bringing life to our support it’s just being a ****.

What about waving flags in front of the big screens to the left of the East..... What a brain wave that is. Or is that just me

ErinGoBraghHFC
13-08-2023, 09:37 PM
What about waving flags in front of the big screens to the left of the East..... What a brain wave that is. Or is that just me

Nah that’s just you I think, the game is on the pitch what do you need the big screen for during the game?

badabing67
13-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Nah that’s just you I think, the game is on the pitch what do you need the big screen for during the game?

So why bother putting big screens in if nobody is going to look at them..... Which you can't anyway cause there is flags in front of it.

ErinGoBraghHFC
13-08-2023, 09:50 PM
So why bother putting big screens in if nobody is going to look at them..... Which you can't anyway cause there is flags in front of it.

Advertising revenue

badabing67
13-08-2023, 09:58 PM
Advertising revenue

Exactly.... Why would you put people with flags there... The sooner they move to behind the goal the better

ErinGoBraghHFC
13-08-2023, 10:03 PM
Exactly.... Why would you put people with flags there... The sooner they move to behind the goal the better

Agree totally but doesn’t bother me in the slightest, not as if anyone is looking at the big screen when the game is being played. Be different if it was at half time they were waving the flags about

Stanton Spence
13-08-2023, 10:15 PM
It's starts with C, rhymes with broke and is also a popular soft drink.

I think it’s more to do with alcohol than cocaine and if you mix both you have the perfect storm
No excuses for them whatsoever but it’s far too simple to blame cocaine alone for that type of destructive behaviour

Del Boy
13-08-2023, 10:27 PM
Ah - again you need to be careful. I was there with 3 kids. At the end of the game one of them picked up a seat piece as we were walking out and said ‘look!’

Of course I told him to put it down immediately otherwise it may be construed that they had caused the damage.

Fair point. If there’s video footage available of the away end then I hope Hibs look at it and ask supporters to name anyone that is shown to have deliberately vandalised seats today.

DH1875
13-08-2023, 10:47 PM
The priority tickets is already a joke.
If they are being aggressive and threatening other Hibs fans then that's an utter shambles and should be delt with pronto.

Brooster
13-08-2023, 10:48 PM
Braindead behaviour. I was about 10 rows from the front, 2 of said braindead were in our seats but they were told to move then along came 2 more braindead to stand in front of me in the same row!! They were also told to move. Pissed youngsters struggling to even sing, standing on seats, vaping constantly and just being tubes. I moved at half time to give myself peace. I don't think they were B7, just idiots who don't know how to behave amongst decent Hibbys.

Ronniekirk
13-08-2023, 11:03 PM
Combination of too much bevvy/drugs and pent up frustration at watching an inept performance leading to a defeat So take out Thier anger on a seat of the team that just beat us thinking mistakenly it’s the right thing to do Dome others will just copy thete mates
That's my guess

pacorosssco
13-08-2023, 11:16 PM
Not Hibs class behaviour but as a club we should expect same at Easter road. Did to the daily record report all the smashed seats by Celtic and rangers fans with same microscope . Did Hibs use CCTV ban away fans setting of banned pyros and banned songs.

LewysGot2
14-08-2023, 05:46 AM
Braindead behaviour. I was about 10 rows from the front, 2 of said braindead were in our seats but they were told to move then along came 2 more braindead to stand in front of me in the same row!! They were also told to move. Pissed youngsters struggling to even sing, standing on seats, vaping constantly and just being tubes. I moved at half time to give myself peace. I don't think they were B7, just idiots who don't know how to behave amongst decent Hibbys.

Identical experience. They just stand in the row you are in, in front of you. It’s just ignorant. And a weird contentment with breaching normal social distancing norms. Not surprised you moved and you’re spot on about treating their fellow fans properly- your credentials aren’t judged by your ability to ape the latest trend in ultra karaoke. How you treat your fellow Hibs fans matters.

Have to say there’s a bit of away day syndrome here at play. Some of the hingers on and/or actual blockhead’s probably attend ER with their auld yins who think their kid couldn’t possibly get up to this kind of stuff…but go off the leash away from home.

lyonhibs
14-08-2023, 06:31 AM
You'd be surprised at the ages of them to be honest. Lot older than that I'd say on avg.

Either way, take liberties in Luzern and they'll be trussed up like turkeys with a very sore face in double quick time

This is not Police Weegie they're dealing with over here

Broxburn Greens
14-08-2023, 07:02 AM
Aye, ***** performance is the seats fault 🤦*♂️.

They got a lot of plaudits on Thursday and rightly so, but yesterday just showed them up as a complete embarrassment.

Almost as big an embarrassment as the performance from the team on the park. Almost.

flash
14-08-2023, 07:08 AM
What I most enjoyed about Thursday was hearing the East Stand belting out the old classics having been freed from the moronic drumming and unintelligible songs of the "ultras".

Jones28
14-08-2023, 09:06 AM
Another picture doing the rounds on Twitter. The broken seats are coated with Block 7 stickers.

Well done, ****ing idiots.

Any Block 7 people reading this care to comment?

It would be an idea to make a point of drawing a line under this kind of behavior, as well as the confrontational attitude towards other Hibs fans.

By the way, this "no one likes us and we don't care attitude" will do nothing but push you, the club and the other supporters apart.

And good luck getting in behind the goals, if you **** this up there's no one to blame but yourselves.

Hibernian Verse
14-08-2023, 09:08 AM
Another picture doing the rounds on Twitter. The broken seats are coated with Block 7 stickers.

Well done, ****ing idiots.

Any Block 7 people reading this care to comment?

It would be an idea to make a point of drawing a line under this kind of behavior, as well as the confrontational attitude towards other Hibs fans.

By the way, this "no one likes us and we don't care attitude" will do nothing but push you, the club and the other supporters apart.

And good luck getting in behind the goals, if you **** this up there's no one to blame but yourselves.

They don't comment and they don't even allow comments on their twitter posts.

Crunchie
14-08-2023, 09:10 AM
What I most enjoyed about Thursday was hearing the East Stand belting out the old classics having been freed from the moronic drumming and unintelligible songs of the "ultras".
100% This :agree:

NAE NOOKIE
14-08-2023, 09:14 AM
Even as an auld fart who will never be part of this, its no secret that I've long been an advocate for Block 7 or whatever 'ultras' section being given the FF lower, for the very reason that has been demonstrated at our European games this season. I even gave a tenner to their crowdfunder a few weeks ago.

But that support will be knocked on the head in short order if ***** like this continues. Wrecking other club's stadiums, getting heavy with other Hibs fans and costing the club money isn't being a Hibs fan, its being an ******** and I'm not giving my hard earned cash, or moral support to ********s.

It's not good enough to say just because they are in our section or because they are wearing Block 7 gear it doesn't mean they are part of Block 7. If you are going to be a proper 'Ultras' group like they have on the continent then organise like one ... no Block 7 gear unless you are a signed up member and no joining the group in the stadium home or away unless you abide by a code of conduct set by whoever the leaders of that group are. If there isn't one, then bloody well set one that every member knows about.

This goes to exactly what I was talking about when I said Block 7 should use this season to get properly organised before being given the FF lower permanently next season. Sunday showed without doubt that that organisation is urgently required, so they had better get on with it.

In other words ... Get a grip or F off :rules:

Jones28
14-08-2023, 09:15 AM

:agree:

NAE NOOKIE
14-08-2023, 09:26 AM

Maybe. But I sat in the middle of the east for both European games and the very fact that you had the East doing its bit and the 'ultras' doing their's in the FF was what made the atmosphere so good, especially on Thursday night.

It would be a shame to lose that ..... but unless stuff like Sunday is nipped in the bud bloody quick any goodwill between Hibs and Block 7 will turn extremely sour extremely quickly .... IMO time for Hibs to issue a bloody clear warning that if anything like what happened at Motherwell is repeated the FF lower is a non starter, and that would be a real shame in my opinion.

Donegal Hibby
14-08-2023, 09:41 AM
Why anyone would go to a football match wearing a balaclava to hide there identity would suggests to me that they are going to be up to no good anyhow. As to the broken seats it's really embarrassing our support have a element like that in it . These stories about Block 7 moving fans out of seats and now this it seems they are becoming a problem that needs dealt with. If it's Block 7 members that's broke the seat's at Fir park then just send them the bill for the damage , it might teach them to have manners in the future.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2023, 09:44 AM
Absolutely nothing from the club about this. They better come out with a statement or it will look like they are ok with it.

heretoday
14-08-2023, 09:44 AM
Block 7. Pathetic blockheads.

H18 SFR
14-08-2023, 09:48 AM
Absolutely nothing from the club about this. They better come out with a statement or it will look like they are ok with it.

I’m not a big fan of club statements but I’m 100% in agreement with you and I hope the last paragraph states that the ‘trial’ in the FFL is now over.

The Captain....
14-08-2023, 10:05 AM
I'm guessing Hibs know or can find out who did this. Get the repair bill sent on to whoever did it. If it involves pulling in the organisers of Block 7 and handing them the bill then so be it. Actions have consequences..this is just daft vandalism but I guess seats don't hit you back.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

DH1875
14-08-2023, 10:19 AM
While its wrong, the broken seats are the least concerning point in this thread. If its true that block 7 are being aggressive and even threatening towards other Hibs fans. Something needs done about that ASAP.

Nakedmanoncrack
14-08-2023, 10:22 AM
There's certainly been some aggressive posturing towards fellow Hibs fans on this thread, very disappointing to see such divisions which do nothing to prevent repeat of such pointless vandalism.

Hibbyradge
14-08-2023, 10:22 AM
It must be getting hard for the board to believe that if Block 7 are given the FF lower on a long term basis, they'll behave.

Alcohol, coke and the mob mentality are a powerful, and destructive, combination.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2023, 10:25 AM
While its wrong, the broken seats are the least concerning point in this thread. If its true that block 7 are being aggressive and even threatening towards other Hibs fans. Something needs done about that ASAP.

Tynecastle is a particular problem for this. On more than one occasion I've had to move boys in my seat because they fancied a better view down the front. Last season one even said to me that nobody sits in their allocated seats at away games and it was a free for all. Right then, off you trot.

H18 SFR
14-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Tynecastle is a particular problem for this. On more than one occasion I've had to move boys in my seat because they fancied a better view down the front. Last season one even said to me that nobody sits in their allocated seats at away games and it was a free for all. Right then, off you trot.

I’m pissed odd on hearing that they get priority for away games given real supporters have paid hard earned cash for the privilege.

lyonhibs
14-08-2023, 10:32 AM
I’m pissed odd on hearing that they get priority for away games given real supporters have paid hard earned cash for the privilege.

How does that work in reality? They have a separate time window before ST holders?

Hermit Crab
14-08-2023, 10:35 AM

They almost definitely do. Thats how they always get tickets together at Tynecastle. There is no way they are all part of Hibs First but will all be seated together at the big away days like Hearts, Celtic and Rangers, some might not even be ST holders ffs. The club denied this was the case at the Hibs First launch night but it seems that it does happen but its done slyly so it doesn't arouse suspicion. If they don't get priority then how are they always seated together? You'll find out if this is the case if we draw a team in the cup with a very small stadium meaning we only get a few hundred tickets. Dumbarton or East Fife for example where there are only around 700 tickets available to away fans.

I'm all for a bit of atmosphere and that but there has to be a fair system for them getting tickets and it shouldn't be to the detriment of other ST holders and there certainly shouldn't be any threats of violence towards any supporter who is in a seat that block 7 fancy. They have zero right or entitlement to ask anybody to move.The club better get a grip of this.

Viva_Palmeiras
14-08-2023, 10:51 AM
I'm guessing Hibs know or can find out who did this. Get the repair bill sent on to whoever did it. If it involves pulling in the organisers of Block 7 and handing them the bill then so be it. Actions have consequences..this is just daft vandalism but I guess seats don't hit you back.

_IF_ it proves to be that Block7 are causing these problems, maybe they can pay for it out of the crowdfunding for the TIFOs and see what furore asides. Once the donations dry up perhaps the penny will drop….

DIXIHIBS
14-08-2023, 10:52 AM
Why anyone would go to a football match wearing a balaclava to hide there identity would suggests to me that they are going to be up to no good anyhow. As to the broken seats it's really embarrassing our support have a element like that in it . These stories about Block 7 moving fans out of seats and now this it seems they are becoming a problem that needs dealt with. If it's Block 7 members that's broke the seat's at Fir park then just send them the bill for the damage , it might teach them to have manners in the future.

The balaclava thing is not restricted to football. Teens walk about the streets or on their bikes wearing them. They seem to think it gives them an 'edgy' look etc. Certainly makes them look suspicious at any time.

The Captain....
14-08-2023, 10:56 AM
The balaclava thing is not restricted to football. Teens walk about the streets or on their bikes wearing them. They seem to think it gives them an 'edgy' look etc. Certainly makes them look suspicious at any time.There was a boy standing at the bus stop wearing one the other night. Being an old fogey these days I assumed he had some kind of skin complaint, never tippled it was some kind of fashion statement.

Hibernian Verse
14-08-2023, 10:57 AM
The balaclava thing is not restricted to football. Teens walk about the streets or on their bikes wearing them. They seem to think it gives them an 'edgy' look etc. Certainly makes them look suspicious at any time.

That's one word for them...

Bridge hibs
14-08-2023, 10:58 AM
There was a boy standing at the bus stop wearing one the other night. Being an old fogey these days I assumed he had some kind of skin complaint, never tippled it was some kind of fashion statement.

Sent from my SM-S906B using TapatalkBalaclaves, jeezy peeps, what happened to good old snorkel jackets, no class nowadays 😃

Bostonhibby
14-08-2023, 11:29 AM
They almost definitely do. Thats how they always get tickets together at Tynecastle. There is no way they are all part of Hibs First but will all be seated together at the big away days like Hearts, Celtic and Rangers, some might not even be ST holders ffs. The club denied this was the case at the Hibs First launch night but it seems that it does happen but its done slyly so it doesn't arouse suspicion. If they don't get priority then how are they always seated together? You'll find out if this is the case if we draw a team in the cup with a very small stadium meaning we only get a few hundred tickets. Dumbarton or East Fife for example where there are only around 700 tickets available to away fans.

I'm all for a bit of atmosphere and that but there has to be a fair system for them getting tickets and it shouldn't be to the detriment of other ST holders and there certainly shouldn't be any threats of violence towards any supporter who is in a seat that block 7 fancy. They have zero right or entitlement to ask anybody to move.The club better get a grip of this.If this is what happens I genuinely feel for real away fans like yourself.

The club don't just need to ensure its stopped but to deal with the wider issues of wee neds who think they can treat the rest of the Hibs support in the way that's been mentioned in a number of posts here.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

WeeRussell
14-08-2023, 11:36 AM

Will you make the same case when the jambo equivalent morons come and **** up the south stand in a few weeks?

The seat-smashing is vandalism, costs our club financially and does nothing for our name and reputation. There’s absolutely no reason/excuse for it. The other elements of their behaviour is negatively impacting on other hibs supporters enjoyment of going to games.

It’s moronic. It should be called out (by the club too).

As for stupid things I done when I’m young. Thankfully I had older and more mature people to point-out I was being an ******** rather than tell me it’s okay because they did silly things too in their younger days. Although I never broke seats or forced other hibs fans out of theirs.

McD
14-08-2023, 12:02 PM
Am I the only one who finds it a bit suspicious that whenever something happens, it’s generally in the vicinity of Block 7, and yet always blamed on ‘hangers on’, or folk who just happen to be near B7?

Hermit Crab
14-08-2023, 12:09 PM
Am I the only one who finds it a bit suspicious that whenever something happens, it’s generally in the vicinity of Block 7, and yet always blamed on ‘hangers on’, or folk who just happen to be near B7?

We know its them, they know its them, the clubs knows its them. Everybody knows.

wookie70
14-08-2023, 12:25 PM
We know its them, they know its them, the clubs knows its them. Everybody knows.

Even if it isn't them they create a place in teh ground where others feel there is safety in numbers. My view has always been the same, they are just fans and quite new ones at that. They deserve no more than any other fan but they or their predecessors have been given different parts of the ground and priority over tickets. They create a wee bit noise and bring about some colour but there are way more negatives than positives and I hope we can start to ban any fans breaking seats and throwing objects particularly pyro. It must be very easy to police given all the trouble comes from the same area. Make sure any arrests or bans are publicised and make it clear how much cost the club is having to endure to have a singing section

I'm Spartacus
14-08-2023, 12:30 PM
The below is what a quick Google search brings up for Motherwell historical seating issues.

Motherwell Celtic December 2013 https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25306198

Motherwell Celtic November 2017 https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1912013/motherwell-celtic-sfa-statement/

Motherwell Hearts September 2018 https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25306198

Motherwell Hibs March 2022 https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/17935184/steward-injured-motherwell-hibs-smash-seats/

Motherwell Hibs August 2023 https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/hibs-fans-cause-fir-park-30692485

CentreLine
14-08-2023, 12:49 PM
I got the impression, early on, that this shower are actually the idiots that attached themselves to hearts and were subsequently emptied by Budge. That was certainly when they seemed to make an appearance at ER.
They never seem to be there to support Hibs more to promote their own self importance. If that’s the case I’d like to see them emptied all together.
Maybe they could attach themselves to ice hockey or netball or something.

Crunchie
14-08-2023, 12:52 PM
I got the impression, early on, that this shower are actually the idiots that attached themselves to hearts and were subsequently emptied by Budge. That was certainly when they seemed to make an appearance at ER.
They never seem to be there to support Hibs more to promote their own self importance. If that’s the case I’d like to see them emptied all together.
I said much the same to my brother, they don't even watch the match unless there's a corner or such like.

cabbageandribs1875
14-08-2023, 01:08 PM
don't think there was any damage to seating in our south stand by Luzern fans

something our dudes should maybe pay attention to and see how it's done properly, a little respect for your fellow fans and other fans stadiums goes a long way

just grow the duck up

Scouse Hibee
14-08-2023, 01:27 PM
The club and everyone else should stop recognising them as B7 just call them what they really are, wannabe hard men phannies who should be rooted out and dealt with before they go any further.

Aldo
14-08-2023, 01:38 PM

So by your comments above I take it you are happy that their ‘Buzz’ caused hundreds of worth of damage and dragged the clubs reputation down?

So to get a ‘Buzz’ they should be allowed to do what they want, be aggressive towards and treat other fans with contempt.

Just remember though back in the day if you acted like they did/have towards other supporters the outcome would have been slightly different ie they would have been self policed.

I want an atmosphere as much as anyone but not at the expense of what took place yesterday.

Frazerbob
14-08-2023, 01:44 PM
Admins, why was my post deleted yesterday?

Nakedmanoncrack
14-08-2023, 01:47 PM

Jesus, was wondering when the "not Hibs fans" line would come out.

lyonhibs
14-08-2023, 01:47 PM
So by your comments above I take it you are happy that their ‘Buzz’ caused hundreds of worth of damage and dragged the clubs reputation down?

So to get a ‘Buzz’ they should be allowed to do what they want, be aggressive towards and treat other fans with contempt.

Just remember though back in the day if you acted like they did/have towards other supporters the outcome would have been slightly different ie they would have been asked policed.

I want an atmosphere as much as anyone but not at the expense of what took place yesterday.

I'm also well confused. It wasn't Ancient Rome that I was in my mid teens. What buzz do they get out of kicking ***** out of a plastic seat? Singing, flags, even that bloody drum, all well and good. Balaclavas and "corteos" - fair enough.

But destroying another club's property, knowing that'll get your club a bill to fix it? :rolleyes: Not to mention acting the hardman to supporters who've been watching and supporting Hibs since before you were a twinkle in your dad's eye?

Not for me - stick to the good bits, improve self policing and cut out the aggro towards your fellow Hibs fans or, as I suspect will ultimately happen, lose any relationship they may currently have with the club/goodwill from the rest of the support and tail off into insignificance

NAE NOOKIE
14-08-2023, 02:03 PM
I’m not a big fan of club statements but I’m 100% in agreement with you and I hope the last paragraph states that the ‘trial’ in the FFL is now over.

Personally I wouldn't want Hibs to take what would be the ultimate sanction without first giving these guys a chance to get their house in order.
I do agree though that Hibs certainly need to make it as clear as day through a statement on the club' website that any repeat of the mindless idiocy that happened on Sunday at any stadium will indeed see the end ( not of the FF experiment which lets face it either already has ended, or will end after we play Villa at Easter Road barring a miracle ) of any prospect of there being an ultras / singing section in the FF lower next season or any other season for that matter.

The FF lower was always the ultimate aim for fans groups .. be that Since 1875 or now Block 7 .. For years it never looked like it would ever happen, but after much wrangling the club have finally allowed a trial that by any stretch has been a roaring success. The case has definitely been made that the FF lower given over to ultras and folk who just want to sing and make a noise can improve the atmosphere at Easter Road by a long way.

Unfortunately what we are seeing is like a kid that's spent all year begging it's parents to get them a bike for Christmas who then goes on to wreck the bloody thing by new years day.

cabbageandribs1875
14-08-2023, 02:09 PM
Admins, why was my post deleted yesterday?

looking back i think it was maybe because of references(and a photo) of one of the perpetrators/leaders :dunno:

or maybe not :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
14-08-2023, 02:13 PM
i feel for the young dudes in Block 7 that don't cause any damage and do indeed just want to try create an atmosphere

Bridge hibs
14-08-2023, 02:17 PM
looking back i think it was maybe because of references(and a photo) of one of the perpetrators/leaders :dunno:

or maybe not :greengrinI think the picture was of Billy Bright (Frank Harper) from the hoolie film the Football Factory

cabbageandribs1875
14-08-2023, 02:27 PM
I think the picture was of Billy Bright (Frank Harper) from the hoolie film the Football Factory

i've no idea who he was :greengrin but i can see it's been deleted

Bridge hibs
14-08-2023, 02:29 PM
i've no idea who he was :greengrin but it's been deleted for some reason

Just from a very cheesy film, he is actually a decent actor away from the hoolie **** films, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Kevin and Perry Go Large, This is England etc etc 😃

Jones28
14-08-2023, 02:40 PM

They're Hearts fans now? :faf:

Bostonhibby
14-08-2023, 02:46 PM
They're Hearts fans now? :faf:Did they look like an octogenarian post office queue, Milling about in cardigans and carpet slippers moaning about the youth of today?

If not, there's no way they are maroon balloons.

Hibernian Verse
14-08-2023, 03:28 PM
The club don't believe that it was Block 7 that broke the seats as they were only allocated rows 1-3.

H18 SFR
14-08-2023, 03:31 PM
The club don't believe that it was Block 7 that broke the seats as they were only allocated rows 1-3.

Where are you hearing this?

Hibernian Verse
14-08-2023, 03:38 PM
Where are you hearing this?

Club employee. They are however identifying and banning those that were responsible using CCTV.

.Sean.
14-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Well unless I’m blind there’s seats broken in they rows 😂

ErinGoBraghHFC
14-08-2023, 03:42 PM
I think the picture was of Billy Bright (Frank Harper) from the hoolie film the Football Factory

Billy Bright would open them up [emoji16]

lyonhibs
14-08-2023, 03:47 PM
Well unless I’m blind there’s seats broken in they rows 😂

Yup. Worst is a few rows further back but definitely seats broken in the first 3 rows.

the_ginger_hibee
14-08-2023, 04:00 PM

Interesting. Do they get allocated seats before or after us regular joes I wonder? Looks like another layer of unofficial ticket priority after all.

Hibernian Verse
14-08-2023, 04:08 PM
Interesting. Do they get allocated seats before or after us regular joes I wonder? Looks like another layer of unofficial ticket priority after all.

The correspondence said that they are allocated after "other priority groups" which I'd take to be Hibs First as when I booked my seat for Motherwell I could have chosen from the entire lower stand so they hadn't been allocated an area at that point.

Whether they get allocated prior to other Season Ticket holders is a grey area.

Tambo
14-08-2023, 04:16 PM
They don't comment and they don't even allow comments on their twitter posts.

I fancied sitting in with them one game last season, I sent them a DM on twitter asking about the empty seats available to buy(not that I really had to) not even a reply so didn't bother as wasn't worth the hassle.

Lost alot of respect after seeing those pictures.

Chorley Hibee
14-08-2023, 04:22 PM

It does indeed, and I'd like to know why they're deemed more worthy than any of us?

It's taking the piss out of season ticket holders and fans who follow the club home and away without any of this nonsense attached.

Aldo
14-08-2023, 04:36 PM

Right that’s that solved. Which one of Hibs First will accept responsibility for their actions. [emoji3061]

On a more serious note everyone could see who occupied that area and if the club cannot see this and believe it wasn’t them then there is a problem!

like others have mentioned plenty damage in first 2 rows.

SON OF PADDY
14-08-2023, 04:40 PM
Even as an auld fart who will never be part of this, its no secret that I've long been an advocate for Block 7 or whatever 'ultras' section being given the FF lower, for the very reason that has been demonstrated at our European games this season. I even gave a tenner to their crowdfunder a few weeks ago.

But that support will be knocked on the head in short order if ***** like this continues. Wrecking other club's stadiums, getting heavy with other Hibs fans and costing the club money isn't being a Hibs fan, its being an ******** and I'm not giving my hard earned cash, or moral support to ********s.

It's not good enough to say just because they are in our section or because they are wearing Block 7 gear it doesn't mean they are part of Block 7. If you are going to be a proper 'Ultras' group like they have on the continent then organise like one ... no Block 7 gear unless you are a signed up member and no joining the group in the stadium home or away unless you abide by a code of conduct set by whoever the leaders of that group are. If there isn't one, then bloody well set one that every member knows about.

This goes to exactly what I was talking about when I said Block 7 should use this season to get properly organised before being given the FF lower permanently next season. Sunday showed without doubt that that organisation is urgently required, so they had better get on with it.

In other words ... Get a grip or F off :rules:

Amen to that brother! 👏🏼👏🏼

Donegal Hibby
14-08-2023, 04:41 PM
There should be restrictions on it imo as if they are throwing objects at a player or doing damage they are harder to identify wearing them inside the ground.

The Vast majority of the Hibs support don't feel the need to were them so why do Block 7 then ?. It's not a good look imo and only makes others feel uncomfortable I'd imagine.

Personally I'm not a fan of ultra groups in football as it normally leads to trouble like what's happening now !

SteveHFC
14-08-2023, 04:48 PM
Just from a very cheesy film, he is actually a decent actor away from the hoolie **** films, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Kevin and Perry Go Large, This is England etc etc ��

Great film.

Arch Stanton
14-08-2023, 05:32 PM
They're Hearts fans now? :faf:

Hardly hilarious. If they really are only in it for the 'buzz' then they needn't have been real Heart's fans than they are Hibs fans now.

It's really up to them to prove proper respect to the club and to other fans.

Bridge hibs
14-08-2023, 05:37 PM
I remember when celtc green brigade wrecked seats at Motherwell, the celtc board had arranged for them to stand outside Parkhead so they could identify them, and not a balaclava in sight 27120

Carheenlea
14-08-2023, 05:59 PM
Be worth taking a photo on arrival of your seat at Pittodrie in a few weeks time just in case you get accused of breaking it afterwards. Their away section as standard looks very similar to how some rows were left at Fir Park!

Bostonhibby
14-08-2023, 06:03 PM
Well unless I’m blind there’s seats broken in they rows [emoji23]And as we know these "characters" have a reputation for sticking rigidly to their allocated seats.

Glory Lurker
14-08-2023, 06:18 PM
On the ticket priority thing, if they're not getting it how do so many of them manage to get a tiny ticket every time? That's some shared good fortune, that.

.Sean.
14-08-2023, 06:46 PM
On the ticket priority thing, if they're not getting it how do so many of them manage to get a tiny ticket every time? That's some shared good fortune, that.
Maybe this is one KP could help us with?

KP do Block 7 get tickets kept aside for them for the derbies at Tynecastle?

Chorley Hibee
14-08-2023, 06:48 PM
Maybe this is one KP could help us with?

KP do Block 7 get tickets kept aside for them for the derbies at Tynecastle?

Nobody from the club would dare admit it.

It's far too much of a coincidence for me though.

Viva_Palmeiras
14-08-2023, 06:53 PM
Brings shame on our club. A Motherwell supporting mate said it would be expected of the OF - but not Hibs. Not that the mindless numpties will give a toss - that’s why they need to be pulled up big time.

.Sean.
14-08-2023, 06:55 PM
Nobody from the club would dare admit it.

It's far too much of a coincidence for me though.
What makes them so special compared to Since 1875 who as far as I’m aware never got tickets kept aside or any this special treatment?

LunasBoots
14-08-2023, 06:58 PM

Double stack in.

Keith_M
14-08-2023, 07:16 PM
Idiots.

Billy McKirdy
14-08-2023, 07:24 PM

You’re not a fan, you’re an embarrassment to this club, you care less for the football and more for the aggro, why do you follow my club? if you feel that disillusioned about the quality of fare on offer your following the wrong club for the wrong reasons, go and support one of the uglys if you want success.

superbam
14-08-2023, 07:27 PM
You’re not a fan, you’re an embarrassment to this club, you care less for the football and more for the aggro, why do you follow my club? if you feel that disillusioned about the quality of fare on offer your following the wrong club for the wrong reasons, go and support one of the uglys if you want success.

I implied none of that, as you well know. Sober up ffs and channel your competitive outrage to something more productive

SaulGoodman
14-08-2023, 07:30 PM
I implied none of that, as you well know. Sober up ffs and channel your competitive outrage to something more productive

Kind of sounded like you were saying the football isn’t very good so people break seats for a bit entertainment.

Jones28
14-08-2023, 07:31 PM
Hardly hilarious. If they really are only in it for the 'buzz' then they needn't have been real Heart's fans than they are Hibs fans now.

It's really up to them to prove proper respect to the club and to other fans.

I find hilarious because it’s such a ridiculous suggestion. Hearts fans, banned from Tynecastle now pay money to Hibs to come to a game and sing songs about a team they despise for the “buzz”.

Just take rakes of ching in the house and save the £30 ticket.

BoomtownHibees
14-08-2023, 07:31 PM
I find hilarious because it’s such a ridiculous suggestion. Hearts fans, banned from Tynecastle now pay money to Hibs to come to a game and sing songs about a team they despise for the “buzz”.

Just take rakes of ching in the house and save the £30 ticket.

Nae plastic seats in the house

SaulGoodman
14-08-2023, 07:33 PM
Nae plastic seats in the house

Speak for yourself. I kick **** out my toilet seat every time Hibs get beat

Bridge hibs
14-08-2023, 07:37 PM
Speak for yourself. I kick **** out my toilet seat every time Hibs get beat

My toilet seat breaks itself when it sees my erse coming towards it

superbam
14-08-2023, 07:38 PM
Kind of sounded like you were saying the football isn’t very good so people break seats for a bit entertainment.

Then ye weren't listening. My point was there seems to be an endless queue of hibs dads (of which I am one) trying to hysterically outdo each other in condemning the latest transgression of our younger fans. A bit of perspective is required. "****", "animals" etc, bit OTT don't ye think

Mikey_1875
14-08-2023, 07:38 PM
The line from Kensall at the end of last season on block 7 priority tickets was that they were not charged the £15 for AST last season but they have been charged for Hibs First this season. This was from someone I know who questioned him directly about it.

I’m guessing they will have a lot of unofficial members/hangers on who come and take over more seats than the actual members have been allocated.

DH1875
14-08-2023, 07:41 PM
Are they not allocated tickets the way that some supporters clubs used to be? Was quite common back in the day was it not.

DH1875
14-08-2023, 07:47 PM
The line from Kensall at the end of last season on block 7 priority tickets was that they were not charged the £15 for AST last season but they have been charged for Hibs First this season. This was from someone I know who questioned him directly about it.

I’m guessing they will have a lot of unofficial members/hangers on who come and take over more seats than the actual members have been allocated.

So how do you become a member? Is it a closed shop? If there are 50 ot them in a singing section of 1000, who are they to call the shots?

Jones28
14-08-2023, 07:49 PM
Then ye weren't listening. My point was there seems to be an endless queue of hibs dads (of which I am one) trying to hysterically outdo each other in condemning the latest transgression of our younger fans. A bit of perspective is required. "****", "animals" etc, bit OTT don't ye think

Normal human beings don’t kick **** out of plastic seats at a football game. Normal people are passionate and excitable too.

I think if they break seats and cost the club money then they deserve the criticism they get. Surely being all hard and that they can take some internet name calling?

How would you describe it?

SaulGoodman
14-08-2023, 07:50 PM
So how do you become a member? Is it a closed shop? If there are 50 ot them in a singing section of 1000, who are they to call the shots?

Bring a bag and a smoke bomb to the next meeting, stand on the chair in the meeting area and then smash it on the way out, you’re in.

Mikey_1875
14-08-2023, 08:02 PM

Not a clue mate sorry :greengrin I was just more concerned about them getting priority tickets for free at the time.

For what it’s worth I think the East stand on Thursday shows that there is still room for anyone to get up and try to create a bit of atmosphere if they want to. Anyone, block 7 or not being unnecessarily aggressive to other Hibs fans at games though is something which should be taken very seriously by the club!

Viva_Palmeiras
14-08-2023, 08:07 PM

(Sorry can’t multi-quite) Long time since I’ve seen the term “opportunity cost” in the post you responded to… if ever on a football forum ;) but lads this is an exercise in futility - arguing with an economist - they are literally never wrong ! :)

Peace out folks.

but maybe if the point holds water, giving the young crew a buzz is the trick to unlocking the yoof pound and future support, we have a choice to make. If they are however doing a “double-shuffle” to bypass paying they and costing the club money in fines then there’s less incentive to attract that kind of crowd…

I'm Spartacus
14-08-2023, 08:39 PM

Well this is a post and a half!

DH1875
14-08-2023, 09:45 PM
If it was hearts fans. Who were the guys dressed in black, behind the goals at their game yesterday 🤔.

Jones28
14-08-2023, 09:53 PM
If it was hearts fans. Who were the guys dressed in black, behind the goals at their game yesterday 🤔.

Former netball fans that have been banned by the club.

Fuzzywuzzy
15-08-2023, 06:17 AM

Johnny cash fans

Aldo
15-08-2023, 06:27 AM

No perspective needed. What they’ve done has tainted the club’s reputation but as far as you are concerned it’s ok because they are still transgressing as a group!??

You are still trying to justify what took place.

As a Hibs Dad, was your Son/daughter part of B7?

j'adorehibs
15-08-2023, 08:20 AM
this needs to be addressed by hibs and reflected upon for the proposed move to FFL. costing the club money whether that be directly to ourselves ie pitch damage or invoices fom oher clubs for behaviour as seen at fir park is completely avoidable . ban the perpetraitors, make the group pay the fine and make example of them....would soon eradicate that behaviour unless the coke and alcohol provides the usual behaviour bypass they cant get it all ways this group of supposed ultras who seem to think theyre untouchable and have precedent over other fans by taking up allocated seats and being the big i am when questioned.

Northernhibee
15-08-2023, 09:16 AM
Give them their own section in the FFL, but any damages from things thrown onto the pitch, damages to away stands, fines, and so forth are to be paid by the group within fourteen days of receipt. Any fans displaced from their seats to be paid a full refund too.

Watch their “self policing” of “hangers on” improve tenfold overnight.

Hibbyradge
15-08-2023, 09:39 AM

What level of condemnation would you deem appropriate for mindless vandalism which costs our club money?

1875M
15-08-2023, 10:53 AM
I’ve witnessed first hand members of this ‘group’ being aggressive towards other Hibs fans (some with children), refusing to move when people have tickets in their seat, smoking/drinking during games and being general idiots. These all happened during away games.

Are they there for the football? Or other reasons?

I like the idea of Hibs having a group like this but from my perspective, it’s attracting the wrong type of people. Anyone who broke seats should be charged and banned. Unacceptable, especially when we are trying so hard to promote Hibs as a family and community club.

Nakedmanoncrack
15-08-2023, 11:38 AM
I’ve witnessed first hand members of this ‘group’ being aggressive towards other Hibs fans (some with children), refusing to move when people have tickets in their seat, smoking/drinking during games and being general idiots. These all happened during away games.

Are they there for the football? Or other reasons?

I like the idea of Hibs having a group like this but from my perspective, it’s attracting the wrong type of people. Anyone who broke seats should be charged and banned. Unacceptable, especially when we are trying so hard to promote Hibs as a family and community club.

Have we not all witnessed people who are not members of this group doing the same things, since long before the people being vilified here were even born?

WeeRussell
15-08-2023, 04:16 PM
Have we not all witnessed people who are not members of this group doing the same things, since long before the people being vilified here were even born?

“Being vilified” 😂

Do you think vandalism and aggression towards fellow fans at football is cool?

Hibbyradge
15-08-2023, 04:34 PM
“Being vilified” 😂

Block 7 have a perfect right to play a part in our movement, Russ.

WeeRussell
15-08-2023, 04:55 PM
Block 7 have a perfect right to play a part in our movement, Russ.

Whatever happened to the popular block?

mutley
15-08-2023, 04:56 PM
Whatever happened to the popular block?

Splitters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nakedmanoncrack
15-08-2023, 05:04 PM
“Being vilified” 😂

Aye, that's what I said 🥱

WeeRussell
15-08-2023, 06:20 PM
Aye, that's what I said 🥱

I only asked a question. Sarcasm is all well and good but if you don’t think it’s okay then why are you protesting at others criticising the behaviour?