PDA

View Full Version : Seat repairs

Irish_Steve
11-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Any idea how I would go about having the club look at my son's seat with the possible need of fixing?

We sit in the Executive seats but because of his work, last night was the first night he could sit in it since last season, I do know someone sat in it for the game against the Andorrans

He just said he seemed a bit loose and wobbly, something I probably could fix myself but wouldn't get the tools through security

Anyone have this done before and who did they contact

Thanks

Power
11-08-2023, 02:08 PM
Any idea how I would go about having the club look at my son's seat with the possible need of fixing?

We sit in the Executive seats but because of his work, last night was the first night he could sit in it since last season, I do know someone sat in it for the game against the Andorrans

He just said he seemed a bit loose and wobbly, something I probably could fix myself but wouldn't get the tools through security

Anyone have this done before and who did they contact

Thanks

I can help with that. If you send on the seat number to myself via here or email - [email protected] - I’ll ensure that is sorted for the next match ✅

Billy Whizz
11-08-2023, 02:24 PM
I can help with that. If you send on the seat number to myself via here or email - [email protected] - I’ll ensure that is sorted for the next match ✅

KP, there was a dustbin beside the area where you put milk/sauce etc, thanks😀

Irish_Steve
11-08-2023, 02:48 PM

Thanks Kieran, sent you a PM