PDA

View Full Version : English Premier League Predictions

Donegal Hibby
08-08-2023, 11:44 PM
With the premier League starting this weekend I've been wondering who will finish in the top 6 and what 3 clubs will be relegated. I'm interested to see who your top 6 in order is and who you think will go down . Reason's why if you want .

SteveHFC
08-08-2023, 11:48 PM
Top 6:
Man City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Man United
Chelsea
Aston Villa

Relegated:
Sheff United
Wolves
Luton

Donegal Hibby
09-08-2023, 09:04 AM
Top 6.

Man city.
Arsenal.
Liverpool.
Newcastle.
Man United.
Chelsea.

Relegation.
Wolves .
Sheff Utd.
Luton .

Since452
09-08-2023, 09:08 AM
2-1 Hibs

Renfrew_Hibby
09-08-2023, 09:27 AM
Not that interested about the top six, City should be champions again. As long as Arsenal don't win it I'll be happy (canny stand them for some reason)

As someone who loosely follows Everton it's going to be another excruciating season where by the hope is just to survive. With it being the last season at Goodison it will be emotional and could be very frantic and toxic come the tail end of the campaign.

The good news for the Toffees is that Luton will find it extremely tough to stay up and Sheffield United have basically gave up before a ball has even been kicked with any decent player being sold on the cheap to rival clubs with zero incoming replacements. Their fans are totally demoralised and I feel for Hecky.
Hope I'm wrong but unless Everton find someone somewhere who can actually score a goal then they may be joining Luton and the Blades in going down.

ScottB
09-08-2023, 09:40 AM
Everton don’t seem to have strengthened a side that struggled, so can see them going. Wolves look a right mess, players leaving, manager just quit, so reckon they also look a good bet to go.

I’d guess the third candidate for the drop will be one of Sheffield United or Luton.

Top 6, City and Arsenal will be clear at the top, then I guess Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle and Brighton, with Villa in there if they continue as they left off.

Billy McKirdy
09-08-2023, 09:48 AM
As a blindfolded Hatter I think Luton will survive this season.