PDA

View Full Version : Onwards and upwards

uwxm07
06-08-2023, 05:21 PM
Looking forward to the rest of the season .
I’m Hibs , for a lifetime. Good times and bad . At the moment ( compared to the last 40 years )I class is as reasonable . We are SPL , still in Europe, above “The Rangers” in the league !
Ok today was not the best but onwards and upwards .
This site used to be a positive experience I came to for positive vibes . Now I come to it when I want to be depressed.
Tickets booked for our trip to Europe-win loose or whatever-I will enjoy
Hibees forever!

Leith Green
06-08-2023, 05:22 PM
Give me a glass of that mate 👍 😁

SaulGoodman
06-08-2023, 05:24 PM
I think claiming that being above Rangers in alphabetical order after one game is cause for looking forward to the rest of the season is taking optimism to new heights 😂

ErinGoBraghHFC
06-08-2023, 05:25 PM
Being in the premiership and being in Europe after the second qualifying round isn’t something to celebrate imo that’s the absolute bare minimum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EH54
06-08-2023, 05:28 PM
I remember having this mindset.

Once a hibee always a hibee, but I for one am starting to get tired of mediocrity. Same old **** different season. The last few years the league has been terrible outside the old firm. Massive opportunity for hibs to push on and we remain static…..

Hibernia&Alba
06-08-2023, 05:30 PM
You must allow time for us to vent before moving on. I'm still in the anger phase of grief.

It will be easier in a couple of days.

LewysGot2
06-08-2023, 05:31 PM
I think claiming that being above Rangers in *alphabetical order* after one game is cause for looking forward to the rest of the season is taking optimism to new heights 😂

Goals scored, please :wink:

uwxm07
06-08-2023, 08:01 PM
I remember having this mindset.

Once a hibee always a hibee, but I for one am starting to get tired of mediocrity. Same old **** different season. The last few years the league has been terrible outside the old firm. Massive opportunity for hibs to push on and we remain static…..

I’ had this mindset since my dad took me to the old North stand in 1965 ! As I say good time and bad - but I never left until the final whistle regardless of the score and I will always be back for the next opportunity to hope.
We are Hibs and one day we will win the Scottish Cup …. Oh we did in 2016 and one day we will win again .
#Perceiver … it’s worth it !

KDY Hibs
06-08-2023, 09:20 PM
I’ had this mindset since my dad took me to the old North stand in 1965 ! As I say good time and bad - but I never left until the final whistle regardless of the score and I will always be back for the next opportunity to hope.
We are Hibs and one day we will win the Scottish Cup …. Oh we did in 2016 and one day we will win again .

100%

Criswell
06-08-2023, 10:33 PM
I am not too downhearted about today's result. Yes, St Mirren were the better team first half, but we turned it around in the second half and should have got something from the game. I don't think we are too far off being a competitive team this season, but need to address defensive fragilities. I like Bushiri as a defender, and it looks like the rightback position is a problem.
Anyway my glass is half-full. C'mon the Hibees!

leith lynx
07-08-2023, 07:54 AM

#Persevere