PDA

View Full Version : dylan levitt

davym7062
03-08-2023, 11:02 PM
thought he looked really good when he came on, get him up to speed and hell be a big player this season

HTD1875
03-08-2023, 11:20 PM
Thought he looked well off the pace, gave the ball away a few times and picked up a needless booking. Hoping he improves as he gets up to speed LJ did say he’s had a stop start pre season.

greenlex
03-08-2023, 11:33 PM
Got caught wrong side of a few challenges tonight. He needs to learn in the middle of the park where the opposition aren’t going anywhere it’s ok to just be goalside and absolutely no need to sell yourself so easily. Lovely footballer though.

LaMotta
03-08-2023, 11:52 PM
His pass for Doidge's wrongly dissallowed goal was brilliant, Scott Allan esque and something we've been missing for a while now.

Stokesy's on fire
04-08-2023, 12:32 AM
For me he showed some signs but i didnt think he made much of an impression yet young Ruben Mac i thought showed way more than DL did in football manager terms Ruben Mac is a hot prospect for the future

WeeRussell
04-08-2023, 02:55 AM
He’ll prove to be the best footballer we’ve got before long imo.

GreenNWhiteArmy
04-08-2023, 04:44 AM
Got caught wrong side of a few challenges tonight. He needs to learn in the middle of the park where the opposition aren’t going anywhere it’s ok to just be goalside and absolutely no need to sell yourself so easily. Lovely footballer though.

Think this could be applicable to most players last night. Entire midfield especially were guilty of giving away needless fouls when pressing

JimBHibees
04-08-2023, 05:46 AM
thought he looked really good when he came on, get him up to speed and hell be a big player this season

Agree mucker. Does look a bit off it physically at present and not sure he is the greatest defensively however looks a highly skilled player and won't be long until he is showing many more bits of quality like the brilliant pass to Doidge. Very exciting signing.

McGruber
04-08-2023, 07:23 AM
Levitt was really poor for the first 10 mins or so he was on, apart from great effort from the corner which was tipped over with a good save (don't think it was going in though).

Giving the ball away, real poor first touches, rushing in to tackles and getting caught wrong side culminating in stupid booking. I think he was trying too hard. After those 10 mins settled down well and started to show his talent. Great through ball for Doidge to score a perfectly good goal, was well onside.

Think he is going to have to find a level of consistency to be regular starter but no doubt hugely talented

jeffers
04-08-2023, 07:25 AM
Agree mucker. Does look a bit off it physically at present and not sure he is the greatest defensively however looks a highly skilled player and won't be long until he is showing many more bits of quality like the brilliant pass to Doidge. Very exciting signing.

I think the Allan comparisons aren’t too far off. Not fully fit at the start of their time with us, neither great off the ball, but on it have a bit of class about them. Whether he can reach Scott Allan’s levels is another matter, but I like what I’ve seen so far.

Pretty Boy
04-08-2023, 07:26 AM
I thought he looked really good when playing deep. When we pushed him up into a more advanced role, almost a false 9, then he looked totally lost.

There seems a myth that he will make a really good attacking midfielder. Last night for me shows what he brings sitting deep and what he won't bring pushed forward.

Hibee Mac
04-08-2023, 07:54 AM
I thought he was way off the pace, funny that because most seem to think he did well so what do I know!

Fabulous pass for Doidge's "offside" goal though

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Since452
04-08-2023, 07:57 AM
Was it Dylan who hit the long range shot that the keeper had to tip over the bar just after coming on? Cracking effort. A sign of things to come.

Brightside
04-08-2023, 07:58 AM
I thought he looked really good when playing deep. When we pushed him up into a more advanced role, almost a false 9, then he looked totally lost.

There seems a myth that he will make a really good attacking midfielder. Last night for me shows what he brings sitting deep and what he won't bring pushed forward.

Yep. We need to stop the no10 chat. He’s a deep playmaker.

Greenbeard
04-08-2023, 08:10 AM
Thought I read somewhere that he sees himself as an attacking mid, not a deep playmaker, and folk on here were accusing LJ of already playing him out of position.
It's early doors but I hope he is not our next Stevie Mallan - occasional touches of class and wonder goals but too soft and inconsistent.

Allant1981
04-08-2023, 08:11 AM
Was it Dylan who hit the long range shot that the keeper had to tip over the bar just after coming on? Cracking effort. A sign of things to come.

Yip was him

Smartie
04-08-2023, 08:16 AM
Yep. We need to stop the no10 chat. He’s a deep playmaker.

I think it's almost "free role" type territory, a bit like we did with Scott Allan and Russell Latapy.

Unburdened by defensive responsibilities just create where they see fit. Often that will involve dropping a bit deeper, but just because they're a bit deeper doesn't mean they need to stay there, make tackles, track runners etc.

They can definitely be blunted by being pushed too far up the park.

The Levitt pass through to Doidge for the disallowed goal was a lovely bit of play from both players and had us properly sitting up and taking note as it was very reminiscent of what we've seen of Hibs at their best in the past. If Vente is an "in behind" sort of player and we've got the pace we know so well in Boyle and Youan, it could be a truly formidable front line if we get the supply to them right.

Unseen work
04-08-2023, 08:16 AM
As others have said good effort when he first came on with the volley and then a great pass to Doidge.

Other than that he never done much.

I would add in his defence though that at that time of the game and with the score no one seemed to do much and the game looked done.

I really wanted to see him and McAllister really get into the game and dominate but that rarely happens when the game was going the way it did and subs being made

O'Rourke3
04-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Like all new signings I'm hopefull he'll be the player we need and give him a long run before deciding he's a wage thief/waste of a jersey/second coming of Latapy etc. He did some good things and some meh things but his good things were very good and the meh should be out by the time he's up to speed. Great strike and superb pass for the wrongly disallowed goal. Looks hopeful.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

jeffers
04-08-2023, 08:36 AM
Thought I read somewhere that he sees himself as an attacking mid, not a deep playmaker, and folk on here were accusing LJ of already playing him out of position.
It's early doors but I hope he is not our next Stevie Mallan - occasional touches of class and wonder goals but too soft and inconsistent.

Not as far as I know. The player himself and manager see him as playing a deeper role.

Brightside
04-08-2023, 08:45 AM
Not as far as I know. The player himself and manager see him as playing a deeper role.

yep its only fans that said he should play higher.

WeeRussell
04-08-2023, 08:47 AM

It’s a hibs.net habit when we sign a footballing midfielder who used to play for Dundee United. Assume then insist he plays just behind the strikers 😁

Smartie
04-08-2023, 08:49 AM
TBF I think a lot of it comes from the fact that even after watching him play for their team for 2 years the United fans are split on where he fits best.

It seems unusual that a player so clearly talented should play in a relegated side, and the inability to get the best out of such a player will have obviously contributed.

sauzeelegod
04-08-2023, 08:49 AM

Great post.
Thought the exact same. Much better playing from deep

WeeRussell
04-08-2023, 08:54 AM
TBF I think a lot of it comes from the fact that even after watching him play for their team for 2 years the United fans are split on where he fits best.

It seems unusual that a player so clearly talented should play in a relegated side, and the inability to get the best out of such a player will have obviously contributed.

I think, regardless of position, he’ll be far more effective in a team going well, with an exciting attack in front of him as opposed to in a side battling for survival pretty much all season 👍

Smartie
04-08-2023, 09:02 AM
I think, regardless of position, he’ll be far more effective in a team going well, with an exciting attack in front of him as opposed to in a side battling for survival pretty much all season 👍

Agreed.

Whether he's deep or advanced, if through balls are his game then he'll surely prefer Youan, Boyle and co to Steven Fletcher (no disrespect - good player to play the ball in to feet with his back to goal) and co.

LaMotta
04-08-2023, 09:02 AM
Too many early final judgements being made on Levitt on where is his best position IMO. Before last night he looked pretty poor in general playing deep, then he had a very short period last night playing just off the striker where he didnt have much chance to influence.

What we have seen in flashes though is his attacking ability - great assist for Campbell v Gronigen, even better one for Doidge last night, and a great first time shot from edge of the box. I think the manager is still figuring out how best to use him in the team. So lets see how that pans out before nailing him to one specific position.

CapitalGreen
04-08-2023, 09:26 AM

He played deep for both seasons at Dun Utd. However in his first season he played alongside Fuchs who did all the dirty work and gave him license to push forward. His second season he no longer had Fuchs beside him and was often the deepest player on his own.

sauzeelegod
04-08-2023, 09:41 AM
Was more of a 4231 last night, if we’re keeping that I’d like to see Levitt and Joe with Campbell playing as the 10.

ancient hibee
04-08-2023, 10:03 AM

I read the same interview. He definitely said that he saw himself playing a more attacking role than at United.

jeffers
04-08-2023, 10:08 AM
I read the same interview. He definitely said that he saw himself playing a more attacking role than at United.

Would be interesting reading that one cos him playing deeper I did read about.

CapitalGreen
04-08-2023, 10:10 AM

More attacking doesn’t necessarily mean playing in a more advanced position.

You can be an attacking player from a deep position. Full backs are one of the deepest positions on the pitch but can often be a very attacking player.

hibee_girl
10-08-2023, 09:20 PM
He was excellent tonight.

Northernhibee
10-08-2023, 09:21 PM

Very good indeed.

WeeRussell
10-08-2023, 09:21 PM

Agree. Looked like he’s getting up to speed and shown a lot of his quality.

With Newell performing like that beside Levitt, I think we’re going to be a lot happier with our midfield. Finally.

Since452
10-08-2023, 09:22 PM
That's why we signed him

Hibee Mac
10-08-2023, 09:51 PM
Played well tonight, shows the benefit of having two midfielders in there who are composed on the ball.

Jeggo will definitely still have a place in the team this season depending on who we're playing but good to see what Levitt can do!

wookie70
10-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Thought he had a slow start to teh game but was excellent in teh second half and looks a good complement to Newell. Definitely the closest to SJM and the other Dylan we have had.

Unseen work
10-08-2023, 09:57 PM
Was better defensively than I expected.

Makes a big difference having a centre mid happy to play forward under pressure and whilst being pressed.

Still think there’s a lot more to come from him but he was good to tonight

Diclonius
11-08-2023, 08:54 AM
Levitt-Newell might be the McGeouch-McGinn replacement we've been looking for.

Mon Dieu4
11-08-2023, 08:56 AM
The 3 tackles he made in quick succession and the stramash after it helped get the fans more riled up and behind the team, loved it

Pretty Boy
11-08-2023, 08:57 AM
I thought he was really good last night. Read the game well and his passing was generally accurate. Also more than happy to ask for and receive the ball under pressure which is the sign of a confident footballer.

He's also a bit more physical than I expected. Not in a big bruising enforcer way but he definitely wasn't bullied in what was a very tough game.

I'm not convinced we'll play that formation every week going forward and will revert to 3 in the middle at some point, as far as I can see it's Newell and Levitt as the stick on starters with one other place up for grabs.

BILLYHIBS
11-08-2023, 09:02 AM
Had to cover my eyes when the going got tough in midfield half expected him to shirk a couple of 50:50’s but credit where credit due got wired in and did not shirk far from it

His running style general gait the way he passes and strikes a ball reminds me of one Lionel Messi

I’ll get ma coat

easty
11-08-2023, 09:04 AM
He was excellent. A guy with the composure and ability to take the ball in tight situations and use it well, and get stuck in when necessary.

He'll be a massive player for us this season.

Stubbsy90+2
11-08-2023, 09:05 AM
Was excellent last night :agree:

matty_f
11-08-2023, 09:56 AM
Levitt's performance last night reminded me of McGeoch and I thought he was brilliant.

The more he plays and works out how to impact games, the better he'll get. I think there's a lot more to come from him.

hibee-boys
11-08-2023, 09:58 AM
What a difference having 2 players in the middle of the park who are technically good footballers, comfortable in possession and with a great work rate.

CapitalGreen
11-08-2023, 10:06 AM
I was watching him closely during the first half and I’m pretty sure his volleyed cross field ball attempt just before halftime was the first time he gave away possession. Albeit that nearly lead to them scoring 😂 In terms of ball retention and use, he’s a massive upgrade on both Campbell and Jeggo.

JohnM1875
11-08-2023, 11:54 AM
Levitt's performance last night reminded me of McGeoch and I thought he was brilliant.

The more he plays and works out how to impact games, the better he'll get. I think there's a lot more to come from him.

Said the same a few weeks about the McGeouch comparison. It's the way he turns on the ball and is just so composed under pressure.

Think he'll turn out to be a cracking signing in time.

McD
11-08-2023, 12:27 PM
Really impressed with DL last night, I liked the fact that whilst he thundered into a few tackles, he often looked to keep his feet, nick the ball and turn away with it for something positive.

too often we see midfielders (ours and opponents) who are content to clatter into an opponent, but he was always looking to take the ball and play rather than get involved in a stramash.

he and Newell looked like they’re forming a solid and productive partnership in midfield, both working well and playing well

Lancs Harp
11-08-2023, 01:27 PM
Really impressed with DL last night, I liked the fact that whilst he thundered into a few tackles, he often looked to keep his feet, nick the ball and turn away with it for something positive.

too often we see midfielders (ours and opponents) who are content to clatter into an opponent, but he was always looking to take the ball and play rather than get involved in a stramash.

he and Newell looked like they’re forming a solid and productive partnership in midfield, both working well and playing well

The Vente Newell thing is very encouraging. Newell said post match they had barely spoken to each other and not seen much of each other as Vente had been sorting work permits accom etc. Last night was just a case of two good players understanding whats going on around them.

JohnM1875
17-08-2023, 09:21 PM
Hate seeing players in that moon boot thing. Hope it isn't too serious but looked awful on the replays.

flash
17-08-2023, 09:25 PM
Hate seeing players in that moon boot thing. Hope it isn't too serious but looked awful on the replays.

Looked like ligaments to my untrained eye the way he went over on it.

JohnM1875
17-08-2023, 09:26 PM
Looked like ligaments to my untrained eye the way he went over on it.Aye thought the exact same thing. Also an untrained eye. Shame for him

Since452
17-08-2023, 09:26 PM
Gutted for him. Hopefully it's best case scenario.

GreenNWhiteArmy
17-08-2023, 09:31 PM
Thought he was relatively poor tonight although did make a couple of very important challenges and headers

Looked a bad one. Gutted for him as he will come good for us and be a key player

Cat Stanton
17-08-2023, 09:45 PM
Aye thought the exact same thing. Also an untrained eye. Shame for himthat's what Johnson said in the bbc interview (ligament damage probably) - not good at all

wookie70
17-08-2023, 09:52 PM
Aye thought the exact same thing. Also an untrained eye. Shame for himIF it is like when I do it he will have a line of bruising below his ankle and his ligaments will be stretched or worse. I landed on the edge of my trainer on the way down for a header and was in a stookie for 6 weeks. Ankles were shot after years of issues playing basketball. When you do it once badly it happens regularly in my experience but it is rare that it is a really bad one. Hope it is not as bad as it looked and he is only out for a few weeks but I'm guessing 4-6 minimum. Maybe the perfect time for a youngster to make a breakthrough

Hibee Mac
17-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Just typical, he's played about 4 games

500miles
17-08-2023, 10:37 PM
The fact he hobbled off rather than getting carted gives me hope that its a bad strain or small tear rather than anything that will take months of rehab.

Onceinawhile
17-08-2023, 10:39 PM
He was woeful the night, but that injury looked very, very sore.

Real Emerald
17-08-2023, 10:41 PM
The fact he hobbled off rather than getting carted gives me hope that its a bad strain or small tear rather than anything that will take months of rehab.

He tried to put his foot down and couldn’t, he had his foot off the ground the whole way.

I did this and couldn’t put my foot down, my fibula was broken in two so until he has an X-ray you won’t know. 🤞 it’s not serious.

cameronw-hfc
17-08-2023, 10:43 PM

He hopped didn't he? Don't think he put any weight on it.

hibees 7062
17-08-2023, 11:13 PM
LJ said it wasn’t a break

TheGog
17-08-2023, 11:15 PM
LJ said it wasn’t a breakA break is sometimes what you want. Muscle or ligament damage tends to he worse.

JimBHibees
18-08-2023, 06:25 AM
Looked like ligaments guessing out for 8 weeks max

Hibee Mac
18-08-2023, 06:47 AM
Then he needs to get up to speed fitness wise (which he was already behind on), could be December before he's up and running properly

JohnM1875
18-08-2023, 07:26 AM
We honestly have zero luck with injuries eh? Crazy how often it happens. Not blaming Hibs, by the way!

Ronniekirk
18-08-2023, 08:05 AM
Bad timing as he wasn’t yet up to speed and was struggling to find form But we may need a loan player in as squad froth already not great Need to off load Henderson if we can and Jair and hopefully bring in better players

KeithTheHibby
18-08-2023, 08:10 AM

Woeful? Nonsense.

Groathillgrump
18-08-2023, 08:18 AM
Woeful? Nonsense.I thought he was having a very poor game. Opinions, eh? Fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

overdrive
18-08-2023, 08:19 AM
IF it is like when I do it he will have a line of bruising below his ankle and his ligaments will be stretched or worse. I landed on the edge of my trainer on the way down for a header and was in a stookie for 6 weeks. Ankles were shot after years of issues playing basketball. When you do it once badly it happens regularly in my experience but it is rare that it is a really bad one. Hope it is not as bad as it looked and he is only out for a few weeks but I'm guessing 4-6 minimum. Maybe the perfect time for a youngster to make a breakthrough

It looked very similar to what I did to my ankle playing 5s about 10+ years ago. Went to tackle, missed and my ankle went in the same direction as his did. My ankle has never been the same since. I go over on it at least once every couple of weeks (usually fine after some stretching) but go over on it badly once or twice a year (never as bad as the time playing 5s).

I was told at the hospital that a break probably wouldn’t have been as bad.

I probably find it worse as I had previously dislocated my other ankle playing football when I was in my late teens so both ankles are kind of weak now. The dislocation was nowhere near as bad at the other injury though. That’s the only time I’ve felt close to vomiting due to pain.

Smartie
18-08-2023, 08:26 AM
I thought he was having a very poor game. Opinions, eh? Fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

He was having a mixed night.

No doubt he was making mistakes but he wasn’t hiding, he was sticking his neck on the block to make those mistakes and he made a few valuable defensive contributions.

I felt he was playing his way out of a bad performance and it’s funny how often that when you win and finish a game strongly a quiet or weak first hour can be forgotten.

McD
18-08-2023, 08:47 AM
I thought he was having a very poor game. Opinions, eh? Fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

He was having a mixed night.

No doubt he was making mistakes but he wasn’t hiding, he was sticking his neck on the block to make those mistakes and he made a few valuable defensive contributions.

I felt he was playing his way out of a bad performance and it’s funny how often that when you win and finish a game strongly a quiet or weak first hour can be forgotten.

I thought he was playing poorly, but he definitely wasn’t hiding, and kept battling away, although the injury was a fluke rather than anyone’s bad play or dirty play

JimBHibees
18-08-2023, 08:49 AM
I thought he was playing poorly, but he definitely wasn’t hiding, and kept battling away, although the injury was a fluke rather than anyone’s bad play or dirty play

Agree ironically the second half might have seen him in better light with chance to break however was surprised how poor he was passing poor and losing key tackles. Hopefully not out for long.

BoomtownHibees
18-08-2023, 08:50 AM
How long until someone comes along to blame it on Hibs medical team?

Alfred E Newman
18-08-2023, 09:09 AM

Woeful?? Deary me.

He's here!
18-08-2023, 09:17 AM
It looked very similar to what I did to my ankle playing 5s about 10+ years ago. Went to tackle, missed and my ankle went in the same direction as his did. My ankle has never been the same since. I go over on it at least once every couple of weeks (usually fine after some stretching) but go over on it badly once or twice a year (never as bad as the time playing 5s).

I was told at the hospital that a break probably wouldn’t have been as bad.

I probably find it worse as I had previously dislocated my other ankle playing football when I was in my late teens so both ankles are kind of weak now. The dislocation was nowhere near as bad at the other injury though. That’s the only time I’ve felt close to vomiting due to pain.

Did you get regular physio? That should have helped. I broke an ankle many years ago and was never advised to get physio. I found myself in almost as much pain playing football months later as when I broke it. Only after a series of physio sessions did I get back to pretty much normal. Oh, and running along the edge of the sea was another tip for building up strength if you happen to live anywhere near a beach!

Tha Cabbage Kid
18-08-2023, 10:19 AM
Any news from Hibs about his injury? How bad it is? Looked really bad

Greenbeard
18-08-2023, 10:34 AM
LJ said it wasn’t a break

Did he have his x-ray specs on?

Greenbeard
18-08-2023, 10:37 AM
Woeful?? Deary me.

Woeful is inappropriate. But he didn’t do much. I thought it odd he was selected in the first place. Though JJ would have been in to shore up the midfield although I did read in here that HE was woeful v ‘Well.

wookie70
18-08-2023, 11:09 AM
It looked very similar to what I did to my ankle playing 5s about 10+ years ago. Went to tackle, missed and my ankle went in the same direction as his did. My ankle has never been the same since. I go over on it at least once every couple of weeks (usually fine after some stretching) but go over on it badly once or twice a year (never as bad as the time playing 5s). I was told at the hospital that a break probably wouldn’t have been as bad. I probably find it worse as I had previously dislocated my other ankle playing football when I was in my late teens so both ankles are kind of weak now. The dislocation was nowhere near as bad at the other injury though. That’s the only time I’ve felt close to vomiting due to pain.I went into shock as I foolishly hopped(literally) on a bus to get home. My old boy drove me to teh hospital and they said the same. A break would have been better. Must have done it 10 times over the years to the point it stopped me playing for a few weeks and countless times where I got away with just a bit of pain. He will hate having to play on Astro as every time I did it I was on astro or on a basketball court, not once on grass

BlackSheep
18-08-2023, 11:18 AM
Did both my ankles over the years in this fashion... as folk have said a break would've been better, i ended up wearing ankle supports every time i played football for the rest of my time playing, even playing 5s. Im sure the medical team will do their best to minimise damage, they will have had him on ice and heat straight away once off the pitch and once back to running im sure he will wear supports to minimise the chance of this happening over and over....Hope its not a long long layoff.... but id say 2 months.

HoboHarry
18-08-2023, 11:18 AM
Did he have his x-ray specs on?That's his Identity. :)

overdrive
18-08-2023, 10:12 PM
Did you get regular physio? That should have helped. I broke an ankle many years ago and was never advised to get physio. I found myself in almost as much pain playing football months later as when I broke it. Only after a series of physio sessions did I get back to pretty much normal. Oh, and running along the edge of the sea was another tip for building up strength if you happen to live anywhere near a beach!

The extent of the physio I got was a double A4 page of exercises for it and told not to fly on my holiday a week later (which TBF I ignored and did).

I feel I’ve jinxed myself by posting on this thread. I’m on holiday in Spain just now and had a crap fall tonight. Done both my ankles in the one fall. Grazed my knees. This was trying to find a restaurant (all of which were heaving and open until late earlier in the week but all closed on a Friday night?). Hobbled on in pursuit of food and went over the worse ankle again and though my ankle seems OKish as far as these things go, my left foot is absolutely buggered. Think it must have been the way it bent the second time.

Cobbles are a nightmare for my ankles.

Liberal Hibby
18-08-2023, 10:45 PM
That's his Identity. :)

Nothing to worry about Levitt will be wrapped in Polystyrene.

HoboHarry
19-08-2023, 02:15 AM
Nothing to worry about Levitt will be wrapped in Polystyrene.Peace Meal treatment plan then......

JimBHibees
19-08-2023, 07:17 AM
Woeful is inappropriate. But he didn’t do much. I thought it odd he was selected in the first place. Though JJ would have been in to shore up the midfield although I did read in here that HE was woeful v ‘Well.

He played well in the first leg alongside Joe so made some sense to start him.

LewysGot2
19-08-2023, 02:03 PM
Any news from Hibs about his injury? How bad it is? Looked really bad

Might be keeping quiet ahead of Wednesday- unless it’s good news.

Liberal Hibby
19-08-2023, 03:08 PM
Peace Meal treatment plan then......

They'll certainly be trying to keep him germ free...

Hibbyradge
19-08-2023, 03:22 PM
They'll certainly be trying to keep him germ free...

Up yours...

WeeRussell
19-08-2023, 09:38 PM
Up yours...

Right. That’s your last warning.

Liberal Hibby
19-08-2023, 10:44 PM
Right. That’s your last warning.

That would be unfair to put him the bondage of a ban.

Callum_62
20-08-2023, 05:45 PM
Any update on the status of his injury?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
20-08-2023, 05:46 PM
Any update on the status of his injury?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Scan results 2moro according to EEN - and assuming when we know he's out for a bit which looks likely we go and strengthen that midfield

Since452
22-08-2023, 12:44 PM
Anyone know how his scan went? Been pretty quiet.

hibees 7062
22-08-2023, 01:46 PM
Back in 3 or 4 weeks hopefully

Since452
22-08-2023, 02:10 PM
Back in 3 or 4 weeks hopefully

Wow that's really surprising. Happy about that.

Cat Stanton
22-08-2023, 02:48 PM
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-handed-dylan-levitt-injury-boost-with-second-player-tipped-for-aston-villa-role-4264764

Vault Boy
22-08-2023, 02:50 PM
Fantastic news RE Dylan’s injury. Had us worried for a moment there.

Greenbeard
22-08-2023, 02:59 PM
Fantastic news RE Dylan’s injury. Had us worried for a moment there.
Good news. Back in time for the Euro Group games. :wink:

makaveli1875
22-08-2023, 06:59 PM
Good news. Back in time for the Euro Group games. :wink:

It's going to take something close to a miracle for us to get into the group stage

leith lynx
22-08-2023, 07:11 PM
It's going to take something close to a miracle for us to get into the group stage

Whoosh.....!

22-08-2023, 07:15 PM

#announceSmokeyRobinson

lyonhibs
22-08-2023, 08:25 PM

😂😂😂😂

HoboHarry
22-08-2023, 08:31 PM
Promised you a Miracle for the Simple Minds.......