PDA

View Full Version : Inter d"Escaldes Aug 3rd - US TV

Colorado Hibs
01-08-2023, 08:59 PM
It doesn't look like HibsTV will be showing the game on Thursday for the those of us in the US. Paramount + have it on their live schedule for those with a subscription.

Up-the-slope
01-08-2023, 09:16 PM
It doesn't look like HibsTV will be showing the game on Thursday for the those of us in the US. Paramount + have it on their live schedule for those with a subscription.

bbci player with UK IP address?

MileHighBees
01-08-2023, 09:20 PM

Nice find :not worth :top marks
I actually took the trial subscription (free week) with Paramount+ back in June just to watch the West Ham final
I went to cancel it before being charged anything and they simply extended the free trial by 2 months :greengrin
So still active now

California-Hibs
01-08-2023, 09:24 PM
For those of us in the US with a firestick…. It’ll be on 😉

IberianHibernian
01-08-2023, 09:25 PM
Has there been a policy change about Hibs TV International ? A year ago , home friendly v Norwich was shown and all competitive matches home or away seem to have been shown in recent years . A few years ago , you`d get match programme and a pre match e mail . Can`t remember the last time I got an email from club about Hibs TV . Presumably numbers are too low to make it worthwhile for whoever is in charge of marketing club , running Hibs TV etc .

Forza Fred
01-08-2023, 10:54 PM
Has there been a policy change about Hibs TV International ? A year ago , home friendly v Norwich was shown and all competitive matches home or away seem to have been shown in recent years . A few years ago , you`d get match programme and a pre match e mail . Can`t remember the last time I got an email from club about Hibs TV . Presumably numbers are too low to make it worthwhile for whoever is in charge of marketing club , running Hibs TV etc .

Does seem a change in attitude to coverage for overseas fans.

I know the Hibs tv subscription only guarantees league games, but in previous years the club have been good enough to let us see other games though, and it helps keep the Hibs flame flickering throughout the world.

I know BBC ‘have the rights’ to this game but also aware that every other game someone ‘has the rights to’.

Maybe, they just consider it not worth the bother🤷*♂️

HoboHarry
01-08-2023, 11:19 PM
For those of us in the US with a firestick…. It’ll be on 😉

Where about? I have a firestick...

Greenworld
02-08-2023, 07:38 AM
Bbc scotland are showing it

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
02-08-2023, 09:11 AM
On Hibs TV in certain countries

https://twitter.com/hibernianfc/status/1686664039361826816?s=46&t=-WLp_Dlz0ikIP1rStFdqBg

Power
02-08-2023, 09:12 AM
The club have announced streaming and Hibs TV details for the game on Thursday now that match rights have been settled.

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/how-to-watch-hibs-vs-inter-club-descaldes

Streaming

The game will be shown exclusively live in the UK & Ireland on the BBC iPlayer. Coverage starts at 7pm.

Hibs TV

This fixture will be available live to international subscribers, except for the following countries: Andorra, USA, Hong Kong, Macau.

Full commentary will be provided by Cliff Pike, the voice of Hibs TV, and Mr Hibernian himself, Pat Stanton.

Subscribers in the UK & Ireland will be able to listen to live audio commentary with Cliff and Pat.

Mick O'Rourke
02-08-2023, 09:43 AM
Nice find :not worth :top marks
I actually took the trial subscription (free week) with Paramount+ back in June just to watch the West Ham final
I went to cancel it before being charged anything and they simply extended the free trial by 2 months :greengrin
So still active now

Good ole Denver
I stayed in Aurora many moons ago.
My boozers of choice were Back St Tavern, Piper Inn and Sheabeens
Hope my Hibs scarf is still fluttering in Sheabeens .:greengrin

Happy Days !!

Forza Fred
02-08-2023, 11:13 AM
Does seem a change in attitude to coverage for overseas fans.

I know the Hibs tv subscription only guarantees league games, but in previous years the club have been good enough to let us see other games though, and it helps keep the Hibs flame flickering throughout the world.

I know BBC ‘have the rights’ to this game but also aware that every other game someone ‘has the rights to’.

Maybe, they just consider it not worth the bother🤷*♂️

Have to take all that back.

Game now on in Oz on Hibs tv.

4-15am kick off in Sydney 2-25am in Perth.

Yeeeeehhaaaaa

Dalianwanda
03-08-2023, 07:39 AM
The club have announced streaming and Hibs TV details for the game on Thursday now that match rights have been settled.

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/how-to-watch-hibs-vs-inter-club-descaldes

Streaming

The game will be shown exclusively live in the UK & Ireland on the BBC iPlayer. Coverage starts at 7pm.

Hibs TV

This fixture will be available live to international subscribers, except for the following countries: Andorra, USA, Hong Kong, Macau.

Full commentary will be provided by Cliff Pike, the voice of Hibs TV, and Mr Hibernian himself, Pat Stanton.

Subscribers in the UK & Ireland will be able to listen to live audio commentary with Cliff and Pat.

No fault of Hibs but Ireland is no man land with us not getting international Hibs TV and vpn never seeming to work to get bbc iplayer 😢

Greenworld
03-08-2023, 01:27 PM
Anyone know latest crowd prediction sales look quite good on map

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Stubbsy90+2
03-08-2023, 02:02 PM
No fault of Hibs but Ireland is no man land with us not getting international Hibs TV and vpn never seeming to work to get bbc iplayer 😢

If you already have a VPN you can just use it to sign into Hibs TV international and pretend you’re in France or something.

lyonhibs
03-08-2023, 02:06 PM
For the hordes of you that'll be swarming around Zurich tonight looking to watch it, it'll be on in Kennedys by the Hauptbahnhof. I'll be the one in the Hibs top.

Literally the ONE.😅🇳🇬

The Tubs
03-08-2023, 02:07 PM

I use windscribe. It gives you 10 GB free per month and you can generally get the iplayer working.

ErinGoBraghHFC
03-08-2023, 02:08 PM
No fault of Hibs but Ireland is no man land with us not getting international Hibs TV and vpn never seeming to work to get bbc iplayer [emoji22]

That’s a bit brutal, you’d think getting Hibs TV international in Ireland would make commercial sense for the club? I’d imagine Ireland would be well up there in terms of numbers of Hibs supporters based abroad with it being so close and the foundations of the club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nonshinyfinish
03-08-2023, 02:15 PM
That’s a bit brutal, you’d think getting Hibs TV international in Ireland would make commercial sense for the club? I’d imagine Ireland would be well up there in terms of numbers of Hibs supporters based abroad with it being so close and the foundations of the club?

It's not up to Hibs. For whatever reason the TV rights deals always cover the UK and Ireland as a block, so clubs can't broadcast their own video of games in those countries.

ErinGoBraghHFC
03-08-2023, 02:17 PM
It's not up to Hibs. For whatever reason the TV rights deals always cover the UK and Ireland as a block, so clubs can't broadcast their own video of games in those countries.

That’s really weird, I remember watching an Arsenal match in Ireland that wasn’t on UK television. Was a wee while ago mind you so might have changed since then

HIBS NUTS
03-08-2023, 02:57 PM
There is live coverage of hibs game on skybet.
if anyone has an account
probably 365 as well.