PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Supporters 2023/24

Daniel 1875
26-07-2023, 02:56 PM
Hi all,

Pleased to say the Pioneers draws will return for the new season thanks to the continued support of our members, with three pairs of tickets up for grabs to supporters with an ongoing monthly payment for every home league game in 2023/24.

We've also got three pairs of Edinburgh Club tickets on offer to all members for next Thursday's European qualifier at Easter Road.

Full details on both are available here (https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/pioneers-returns-for-2023-24/).

Big thanks to everyone who continues to contribute to allow things like this to happen while also ensuring the club's second largest shareholder remains on a strong footing and in a position to support the club where appropriate.

As ever any questions on all things Hibernian Supporters feel free to drop us a line on [email protected] or send me a PM.

linlithgowhibbie
26-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Great news, well done guys/gals.
PS. Just noticed that this month is my 100th donation.

Leithenhibby
27-07-2023, 09:39 PM

Happy centenary, Linlithgowhibbie...:aok:

Here's to your bicentennial and continued support, appreciated as always...

Glory Glory

linlithgowhibbie
28-07-2023, 11:02 AM
Happy centenary, Linlithgowhibbie...:aok:

Here's to your bicentennial and continued support, appreciated as always...

Glory Glory

Thank you kind sir.

wallpaperman
28-07-2023, 11:30 AM
What’s happening with the accumulated money, and what is it standing at now?

Hibbyradge
28-07-2023, 01:52 PM
Is it just a matter of ticking the box for the box to enter the draw for the Edinburgh Club?

DaveF
28-07-2023, 03:18 PM

I'll be 100 next month.

Great to hear the hospitality is on offer again. Was lucky enough to win one last season and in the draw for Thursday so fingers crossed!

Bridge hibs
28-07-2023, 03:24 PM
I'll be 100 next month.

Great to hear the hospitality is on offer again. Was lucky enough to win one last season and in the draw for Thursday so fingers crossed!Im fully paid off (£1875) do I still have to be contributing to take part ?

Which Im not going to do but thought I would ask anyway

Stopped contributing due to the uncertainty of the destination of my funds

Which I still dont know

DaveF
28-07-2023, 03:28 PM
Im fully paid off (£1875) do I still have to be contributing to take part ?

Which I still dont know

Yep, you have to be an active contributor to enter, though it seems like all members can enter for this Thursday.

See the OP.

Bridge hibs
28-07-2023, 03:29 PM
Yep, you have to be an active contributor to enter.Makes sense, thanks for the prompt reply mate 👍

DaveF
28-07-2023, 03:31 PM
Is it just a matter of ticking the box for the box to enter the draw for the Edinburgh Club?

Once logged in just press the match day image and you get a prompt to confirm the survey. Bit odd, given its not a survey but that seems to submit your entry.

At least I hope so.

DaveF
28-07-2023, 03:32 PM
Makes sense, thanks for the prompt reply mate 👍

See my edit. I think you can enter for Thursday. You just can't enter for the league games unless you have an active payment.

Daniel 1875
28-07-2023, 03:56 PM
Im fully paid off (£1875) do I still have to be contributing to take part ?

Which Im not going to do but thought I would ask anyway

Which I still dont know

You can enter for Thursday but league games are open to members with an active monthly payment. The Pioneers draws are a way to thank fans who continue to pay in monthly and also to encourage lapsed/new members to begin regular contributions.

In terms of where the money goes, it stays with Hibernian Supporters Limited to be used for the future purchase of shares and/or initiatives designed to increase our membership and support the club where appropriate.

Aims/objectives are listed on our website. Funds haven’t been going to the club by way of donation for some time now.

Any questions on any of this please let me/us know.

Daniel 1875
28-07-2023, 03:57 PM
Once logged in just press the match day image and you get a prompt to confirm the survey. Bit odd, given its not a survey but that seems to submit your entry.

At least I hope so.

This is correct Dave. The functionality is designed to allow us to survey members on a question/answer basis but is being used to run the Pioneers draws.

Bridge hibs
28-07-2023, 03:59 PM
You can enter for Thursday but league games are open to members with an active monthly payment. The Pioneers draws are a way to thank fans who continue to pay in monthly and also to encourage lapsed/new members to begin regular contributions.

In terms of where the money goes, it stays with Hibernian Supporters Limited to be used for the future purchase of shares and/or initiatives designed to increase our membership and support the club where appropriate.

Aims/objectives are listed on our website. Funds haven’t been going to the club by way of donation for some time now.

Any questions on any of this please let me/us know.

Thanks Daniel and Dave F, will restart my payments, just for the love of hibs 👍

Daniel 1875
28-07-2023, 04:02 PM
Thanks Daniel and Dave F, will restart my payments, just for the love of hibs 👍

Great to hear - thank you. Any issues at all don’t hesitate to let me know.

Bridge hibs
28-07-2023, 04:06 PM
Great to hear - thank you. Any issues at all don’t hesitate to let me know.

Will do Daniel and thanks again 👍

Leithenhibby
30-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Thanks Daniel and Dave F, will restart my payments, just for the love of hibs ��

Excellent Bridge Hibs, you'll never find a better love...:greengrin

JohnM1875
30-07-2023, 08:51 PM
What’s happening with the accumulated money, and what is it standing at now?

Any follow up to this? Interested to find out as well

linlithgowhibbie
30-07-2023, 09:12 PM

See Daniel 1875s reply further up the thread.

Daniel 1875
30-07-2023, 09:15 PM

All money stays with Hibernian Supporters Limited to be used for the future purchase of shares and/or initiatives designed to increase our membership and support the club where appropriate.

JohnM1875
30-07-2023, 09:19 PM
See Daniel 1875s reply further up the thread.

All money stays with Hibernian Supporters Limited to be used for the future purchase of shares and/or initiatives designed to increase our membership and support the club where appropriate.

Thanks both 👍🏻

Daniel 1875
30-07-2023, 09:32 PM
Thanks both 👍🏻

Any questions at all please let us know John.

I (personally) firmly believe we as fans should have a collective ownership stake in our club. Thanks to the vote taken at our AGM a couple of years ago we can give ourselves the chance to become stronger in that regard should the opportunity ever arise while also supporting the club (ie Pioneers, Hibs 25 etc) with a bit more credibility.

The more likeminded fans we can get on board the stronger we can be on both counts.

JohnM1875
30-07-2023, 09:41 PM
Any questions at all please let us know John.

I (personally) firmly believe we as fans should have a collective ownership stake in our club. Thanks to the vote taken at our AGM a couple of years ago we can give ourselves the chance to become stronger in that regard should the opportunity ever arise while also supporting the club (ie Pioneers, Hibs 25 etc) with a bit more credibility.

The more likeminded fans we can get on board the stronger we can be on both counts.

Will do, Daniel 👍🏻

Former but lapsed contributor (was going to say former member but I'm sure a few on here would claim I'm still a member) thinking about starting up again is all.

It's the 'should the opportunity ever arise' part that worries me. But fully appreciate that isn't a Hibernian Supporters issue.

Appreciate the response.

Daniel 1875
30-07-2023, 09:47 PM
Will do, Daniel 👍🏻

Former but lapsed contributor (was going to say former member but I'm sure a few on here would claim I'm still a member) thinking about starting up again is all.

It's the 'should the opportunity ever arise' part that worries me. But fully appreciate that isn't a Hibernian Supporters issue.

Appreciate the response.

Thanks John.

We as fans will be here long after the current (or future) majority shareholders so important we give ourselves the best chance possible to have a significant involvement in years to come.

Thanks for your interest & support.

Daniel 1875
30-07-2023, 09:51 PM
Will do, Daniel 👍🏻

Appreciate the response.

You are very much still a member, by the way. After you’ve paid in you’re a member for life. Just the Pioneers draws which require the regular monthly payment.

Remains the only way to be a part-owner of the Hibees too.

JohnM1875
30-07-2023, 09:53 PM
You are very much still a member, by the way. After you’ve paid in you’re a member for life. Just the Pioneers draws which require the regular monthly payment.

Remains the only way to be a part-owner of the Hibees too.

Oh, I was joking about member being slang for cock, but thanks, Daniel 👍🏻😂

Daniel 1875
30-07-2023, 10:00 PM
Oh, I was joking about member being slang for cock, but thanks, Daniel 👍🏻😂

Joke sailing over my head on this fine Sunday evening…

Daniel 1875
31-07-2023, 07:49 PM
Winners for Thursday evening have been notified tonight.

The opt-in window is open until 9pm tomorrow for the St Mirren game at the weekend.

BT58
01-08-2023, 07:36 AM
Hi Daniel, can you confirm im in the draw, not sure if i did it properly. Ive not went in for any draws as my shifts at work dont let me get to games. But im available this weekend. Thanks. Brian

Daniel 1875
01-08-2023, 12:00 PM
Hi Daniel, can you confirm im in the draw, not sure if i did it properly. Ive not went in for any draws as my shifts at work dont let me get to games. But im available this weekend. Thanks. Brian

Hi Brian, confirming you’ll be in the hat for Sunday. Thanks for your support.

BT58
01-08-2023, 03:33 PM
Thanks Daniel.
B

Hibbyradge
02-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Who's a lucky boy?

Me! :thumbsup:

WeeRussell
02-08-2023, 11:21 AM
Who's a lucky boy?

You luhee, luhee… *******!

Hibbyradge
02-08-2023, 11:24 AM
You luhee, luhee… *******!

:greengrin

LewysGot2
02-08-2023, 12:08 PM
Do HSL ever publish a list of winners?

Daniel 1875
02-08-2023, 12:29 PM
Do HSL ever publish a list of winners?

We haven’t/don’t for data protection reasons really.

We hold a list of all winners to ensure members can only win once throughout the season and ask for pictures from the day to be used on social media if winners are happy to do this for us, but without express permission from all winners (some who may want to remain anonymous) we can’t publish a list of names.

BT58
02-08-2023, 12:45 PM
Who's a lucky boy?

Well done D !!!!
B

BILLYHIBS
03-08-2023, 07:49 AM
Who's a lucky boy?

Well done Radge

Enjoy

Ronniekirk
03-08-2023, 07:55 AM
Have never entered but pay my 10 monthly and have done for years I don’t think I am registered or whatever irbid you need to do before you csn enter
How do I do this I am a Luddite so instructions need to be clear for me to understand lol

Daniel 1875
03-08-2023, 07:57 AM
Have never entered but pay my 10 monthly and have done for years I don’t think I am registered or whatever irbid you need to do before you csn enter
How do I do this I am a Luddite so instructions need to be clear for me to understand lol

I’ll send you a PM Ronnie we’ll get you sorted in time for the next one.

Daniel 1875
07-08-2023, 10:12 AM
Following the success of last week’s Edinburgh Club draw, all members can opt in now for a chance to win a pair of hospitality tickets for Thursday’s home tie against FC Luzern.

All you have to do is log in to your account, scroll down to the image of the Hibs & Luzern badges, click it and hit submit.

Entries will close at 9pm tomorrow night.

Daniel 1875
19-08-2023, 09:47 AM
Games keep coming thick and fast. A couple of great opportunities on the go at the moment:

Aston Villa Pioneers raffle just launched for Wednesday. Three pairs of tickets up for grabs, £5 per entry (enter as many times as you like, open to all fans):

https://bit.ly/3EmmvsN

Livingston game opt-in window open to members with an active payment now, just log in to your account and click the Pioneers image:

https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/my-account/

Good luck and, as always, thanks for your support.

LewysGot2
20-08-2023, 08:40 AM
Games keep coming thick and fast. A couple of great opportunities on the go at the moment:

Aston Villa Pioneers raffle just launched for Wednesday. Three pairs of tickets up for grabs, £5 per entry (enter as many times as you like, open to all fans):

https://bit.ly/3EmmvsN

Livingston game opt-in window open to members with an active payment now, just log in to your account and click the Pioneers image:

https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/my-account/

Good luck and, as always, thanks for your support.

Daniel, just to confirm it's just make a one off payment for the raffle entry and there's no dedicated graphic to follow like the hospitality draw? Think I've achieved that - fingers crossed I've understood rightly :agree:

Daniel 1875
20-08-2023, 08:18 PM
Daniel, just to confirm it's just make a one off payment for the raffle entry and there's no dedicated graphic to follow like the hospitality draw? Think I've achieved that - fingers crossed I've understood rightly :agree:

Yes that’s spot on.

Just a reminder the Villa draw closes tomorrow.

Leithenhibby
21-08-2023, 07:22 AM
Less than 4 hours to buy your raffle ticket(s) for what promises to be an excellent night at Easter Road...

Buy Ticket(s) - https://bit.ly/3EmmvsN :aok:

Glory Glory

Daniel 1875
21-08-2023, 10:38 AM
Deadline for the Villa draw has been extended to 5pm today 👍

Leithenhibby
21-08-2023, 03:35 PM
Time is running out for you if you want to try and grab the winning ticket(s) for this fantastic hospitality prize - #Hibernian v #AstonVilla #GGTTH #AVFC

�� �� https://bit.ly/3EmmvsN

Glory Glory

hibee1875
21-08-2023, 03:36 PM
Deadline for the Villa draw has been extended to 5pm today 👍

What time should I keep refreshing my email to go see if I’ve won? 👀

leftpeg
21-08-2023, 03:59 PM
Just sneaked one in , two minutes to spare,had a great time in the pioneers last season, probably to great a time!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Daniel 1875
21-08-2023, 05:37 PM
Three lucky winners have just been informed by email.

If you didn't win there's still time to get your name in the hat for the Livi game on Saturday.

Daniel 1875
14-09-2023, 05:46 PM
The Pioneers draw is now open to active members for next Saturday’s fixture with St Johnstone.

Entries will close at 5pm on Sunday.

Daniel 1875
06-11-2023, 07:08 PM
The draw is open for Saturday’s game against Kilmarnock at Easter Road. Members with an active payment can opt in for a chance to win a pair of tickets in the sold out Pioneers hospitality lounge for the game.

Four course meal, inclusive bar and comfy seat in the West Lower for you and a guest.

Entries close at 10pm on Wednesday evening and we’ll be in touch with winners by email on Thursday morning.

Daniel 1875
10-11-2023, 12:17 PM
Still waiting on one winner to confirm attendance for tomorrow. If you opted in and your initials are CM please check your emails and spam!

Daniel 1875
12-01-2024, 06:08 PM
The opt in window for our Pioneers draw is open to members now for the Rangers game on Wednesday 24th Jan.

hiberniansupporters.co.uk/my-account (http://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/my-account)

Good luck!