PDA

View Full Version : NHC Premier league tickets

Garymcl
17-07-2023, 05:43 PM
Going down to London first weekend of December wife’s birthday her English team is Arsenal been trying to get tickets for a while no success they’re playing Wolves on the Saturday I’ve seen the Ticket shops in Leicester Square advertise footy games has anybody used these places before how were they and what was prices getting desperate any help would be much appreciated 👍

HibbyAndy
17-07-2023, 06:20 PM
Arsenal Scotland supporters club on Facebook is where i've had success getting tickets for the Emirates the last few years , This season coming tho i don't think Arsenal are releasing many to the Supporters club so will be harder to get tickets now

overdrive
17-07-2023, 07:08 PM
I was looking into going to the Arsenal game on the opening weekend but it looks nigh on impossible. We’re going to Millwall instead and hopefully see Nisbet score a couple.

HH81
17-07-2023, 07:12 PM
Shame not going to Manchester always access to tickets to both premiership clubs there.

SteveHFC
17-07-2023, 08:25 PM
Shame not going to Manchester always access to tickets to both premiership clubs there.

Would say the Etihad is more easier to get tickets. Plenty empty seats every week.

Pagan Hibernia
17-07-2023, 09:05 PM

it is a shame. it’s a fantastic football mad city

Cammy
18-07-2023, 06:35 AM

Not at United there aren’t.

s2hart
18-07-2023, 06:50 AM
Going down to London first weekend of December wife’s birthday her English team is Arsenal been trying to get tickets for a while no success they’re playing Wolves on the Saturday I’ve seen the Ticket shops in Leicester Square advertise footy games has anybody used these places before how were they and what was prices getting desperate any help would be much appreciated 👍

You could always try Wolves for tickets, if you don't mind the away end. I did that for when Newcastle played there albeit it was the FA Cup so it would have been a bigger allocation.

HH81
18-07-2023, 12:01 PM
Not at United there aren’t.

Must have changed then 1000s knocking about last few seasons. Been sold everywhere.

Used to even advertise them on local radio stations down here.

Bishop Hibee
18-07-2023, 12:04 PM
How football has changed!

PHeffernan
19-07-2023, 02:10 AM
Yah bunch of tourists :giruy2: