PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren game

Garymcl
13-07-2023, 09:34 AM
Does anyone know when tickets go on sale for the first game of season (league) on the 6th august I’ve got a season ticket but been asked by family members who are coming up that weekend from down south if I can get 4 tickets for the game and obviously would like to have them sit near me and my group in the FF stand want to get tickets as soon as they go on sale cheers

Hibbyradge
13-07-2023, 09:51 AM
Does anyone know when tickets go on sale for the first game of season (league) on the 6th august I’ve got a season ticket but been asked by family members who are coming up that weekend from down south if I can get 4 tickets for the game and obviously would like to have them sit near me and my group in the FF stand want to get tickets as soon as they go on sale cheers

I'm bringing someone up with me for the game so I emailed the ticket office about this on Monday.

They replied saying that they'll go on sale "at some point next week" and told me to keep my eyes on the website.

Garymcl
13-07-2023, 10:19 AM
Cheers bud want to get in soon as they’re on sale as this game will be if not sold out certainly not far from it :thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
13-07-2023, 10:21 AM
Cheers bud want to get in soon as they’re on sale as this game will be if not sold out certainly not far from it :thumbsup:

Exactly.

Diclonius
13-07-2023, 10:23 AM
Likely my last Hibs game for a while (unless we get a home LC tie or make it to the ECL playoff) as the partner and I will be staying at home for the impending birth of my daughter. Hope it's a good one!

Hibbyradge
13-07-2023, 10:37 AM
Likely my last Hibs game for a while (unless we get a home LC tie or make it to the ECL playoff) as the partner and I will be staying at home for the impending birth of my daughter. Hope it's a good one!

I'm sure the birth will be a good one! 👍

Garymcl
13-07-2023, 10:44 AM
Another wee hibby into the world all the best to you and your good lady :thumbsup: