PDA

View Full Version : LJ comments on Hearts game

Brightside
12-07-2023, 07:25 AM
“Part of me thinks it gives you guys entertainment but at the same time as a club we want to act with as much class as possible. But inevitably things get heated, particularly in those derbies.

“I didn’t actually do a lot, if I’m honest, if you watch it back. I’d say I started it in terms of between myself and the Hearts manager we started it.

First time he's spoken about it but glad to see him finally taking responsibility.

Frazerbob
12-07-2023, 09:01 AM
“Part of me thinks it gives you guys entertainment but at the same time as a club we want to act with as much class as possible. But inevitably things get heated, particularly in those derbies.

“I didn’t actually do a lot, if I’m honest, if you watch it back. I’d say I started it in terms of between myself and the Hearts manager we started it.

First time he's spoken about it but glad to see him finally taking responsibility.

Hearts started it by removing ball boys, hiding balls, passing balls to fans who then refused to give them to our players and punching them and hiding the ball in their dugout so we couldn’t take a free kick. There’s gameplay and time wasting then there’s blatant cheating and taking the piss. I for one am delighted LJ wasn’t prepared to sit back and let them take the piss.

Since452
12-07-2023, 09:13 AM
100% behind Lee Johnson for standing up for Hibs and not taking any of their time wasting gamesmanship pish.

Diclonius
12-07-2023, 10:28 AM
Absolute disgrace from our charlatan of a manager, he should have done things the Hibs way and individually greeted each member of the Hearts bench and expressed his gratitude at being in such a fine stadium and said please and thank you at all times and applauded the Hearts goal out of respect for good play and maybe even offer them a free shot at goal as a profound apology for Nisbet's shot accidentally sneaking in. He also should have sacked every Hibs player who got involved in the fight (and sent them to bed without any supper) and offer to pay any medical bills for any Hearts player who was accidentally injured during the fight and within the following 24 hours after (even though healthcare is free). Absolute brass neck of our pathetic manager that he didn't do any of that.

SanFranHibs
12-07-2023, 10:42 AM
Not sure I can support LJ's statement when it said anything other than F@@@ the Hearts

BILLYHIBS
12-07-2023, 10:43 AM
I give ratboy until Christmas

I mean Naismith of course 😀

Greenbeard
12-07-2023, 10:44 AM
Was hoping he would divulge what it was Nasalsmith said to him as he quickly and cowardly turned away before doing the phoney hard man "haud me back" routine. It looked to me like it was that that prompted LJ's angry reaction.

Not In The Know
12-07-2023, 12:52 PM
Was most of it based around historical comments from Naismith to Nisbet? And were they about his deceased father?