PDA

View Full Version : Ep 204 Mystic Meg

matty_f
05-06-2023, 10:29 AM
Ep 204 Mystic Meg is available now!

We start our end of season review and revisit our start of season predictions!

https://youtu.be/kihzwdkwSBg

https://pod.fo/e/181a6f

bingo70
05-06-2023, 07:22 PM
Well done guys, another good show. Disappointing I’ve just got back into listening again as the season finished.

Like how you unknowingly managed to squeeze in one more ***** prediction when you said Ross County were going down. Had a wee chuckle at that to myself when listening earlier.

Danderhall Hibs
05-06-2023, 07:57 PM
Well done guys, another good show. Disappointing I’ve just got back into listening again as the season finished.

Like how you unknowingly managed to squeeze in one more ***** prediction when you said Ross County were going down. Had a wee chuckle at that to myself when listening earlier.

😂 1/25 correct is a decent strike rate.

matty_f
06-06-2023, 02:28 PM

Cheers. We're so bad at the predictions I'm giving serious consideration to tipping us not to win any of the cups or the league title next season. Try to keep my losing streak going.

We'll still put a weekly episode out over the summer, hopefully we'll have some great guests for them.

BILLYHIBS
07-06-2023, 08:19 AM
Good end of season review guys

Things can only get better

matty_f
07-06-2023, 08:33 AM
Good end of season review guys

Things can only get better

Cheers Billy, pretty optimistic for the new season. Think the post-split games h gave reason for that, we looked good against the best teams in the league (and Hearts).

bingo70
07-06-2023, 08:35 AM
Cheers Billy, pretty optimistic for the new season. Think the post-split games h gave reason for that, we looked good against the best teams in the league (and Hearts).

Think he was talking about your predictions success rate.

BILLYHIBS
07-06-2023, 08:47 AM

😂

matty_f
07-06-2023, 12:02 PM

Haha!! That's fair!

Hibee Mac
07-06-2023, 06:44 PM
Cheers for all the hard work this season guys. Really enjoy listening to the podcast.

Don't feel too down about the prediction strike rate, guarantee you I would have had 0 [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

matty_f
07-06-2023, 07:00 PM
Cheers for all the hard work this season guys. Really enjoy listening to the podcast.

Don't feel too down about the prediction strike rate, guarantee you I would have had 0 [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks, glad you enjoyed them! Hoping to up my prediction game for the new season -will be starting prediction pre-season shortly to get in the best possible shape for predicting.