PDA

View Full Version : Pochettino

Hibbyradge
02-06-2023, 08:27 PM
What a signing by Chelsea. Fantastic manager.

Just in the door and he's got them up to 7th already!

https://i.postimg.cc/8zpYffp8/Screenshot-20230602-212458-Chrome.jpg

Donegal Hibby
02-06-2023, 08:56 PM
So strange seeing Luton town in between Liverpool and Manchester city 😂😂😂

MWHIBBIES
02-06-2023, 09:00 PM
Spurs been singing about him all season and he's went and joined Chelsea. That's rough.

Lago
03-06-2023, 10:37 AM
Spurs been singing about him all season and he's went and joined Chelsea. That's rough.
No that's Spurs.

Donegal Hibby
03-06-2023, 10:44 AM
Man city .
Arsenal.
Newcastle.
Liverpool.
Thats my top four for next season.
Think Chelsea will improve next season under pochettino and finish 6th behind Man U .

The_Exile
03-06-2023, 11:10 AM
Man city .
Arsenal.
Newcastle.
Liverpool.
Think Chelsea will improve next season under pochettino and finish 6th behind Man U .

I'll be staggered if Arsenal are in the top 4 next season.

MWHIBBIES
03-06-2023, 11:41 AM
I'll be staggered if Arsenal are in the top 4 next season.

Why? Excellent side, should be title challenging again. Another year of experience and quality in those young players too, will only improve.

Colr
03-06-2023, 12:31 PM

Probs pissed Levy off so he won’t get him back.

The_Exile
03-06-2023, 12:34 PM
Why? Excellent side, should be title challenging again. Another year of experience and quality in those young players too, will only improve.

We'll see. My top 6 is City, Newcastle, Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal/Spurs. Just can't see Arsenal having better seasons than the other 5 next year, they need more depth in defence.

Lancs Harp
03-06-2023, 12:37 PM
My top four no particular order
City, Liverpool, United and Chelsea.

Think Newcastle and Arsenal will miss out on the top four myself.

Since90+2
03-06-2023, 12:40 PM

It really does show the strength of the Premier League when teams like Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea are in no way guaranteed to even be in top four. They'd be heavy odds on to achieve that in any other league in the world to do that.

Onceinawhile
04-06-2023, 10:42 AM
Probably his last gig before he comes up here for the hibs job.

Proper hibs man poch.

Scorrie
04-06-2023, 11:28 AM
Man city .
Arsenal.
Newcastle.
Liverpool.

Not so sure about Liverpool. They need a bit of a rebuild and may struggle to get the top players without champions league football to offer

Diclonius
04-06-2023, 11:30 AM
Probably his last gig before he comes up here for the hibs job.

Proper hibs man poch.

Are some of his kids not Hibs fans or did I dream that?

Thief
04-06-2023, 11:46 AM

Think I read on here that both his kids were at Edinburgh Uni and one followed Hibs and the other hearts during their time up here.
There was also a suggestion that Pochettino actively sought out Stubbs to congratulate him in the days following the cup win but I’ve no idea how accurate any of that is or whether it’s all urban myths [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JamesHFC
04-06-2023, 12:24 PM

Arsenal are a better side than United. I also think it will take Chelsea more than a couple of months to rebuild under Poch.

Intrigued to see what signings teams make this summer. Nkunku be a good addition for Chelsea.

MWHIBBIES
04-06-2023, 12:25 PM
Not so sure about Liverpool. They need a bit of a rebuild and may struggle to get the top players without champions league football to offer

They've got Klopp, he attracted the players to take them from 8th to 3 CL finals. He could do it again.

BS44
04-06-2023, 01:00 PM

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-hibs-boss-alan-stubbs-11260418

Magic story.