PDA

View Full Version : Team vs Hearts

Tambo
25-05-2023, 10:16 AM
So with the predicted results in the other games, it looked like hibs had to get a minimum of 3 points in the old firm double header.

3 points is what we came away with, setting up an exciting last day Edinburgh Derby for the chance of a 4th place finish.

A good few knocks last night so hopefully we can get an update later or tomorrow on that situation.

Do any of the subs last night get a chance? If Newell and Jeggo unavailable then Lewis in midfield? 😁

If all fit and ready then this is my team.

Marshall

Miller
Fish
Hanlon
Stevenson

Jeggo
JDH
Newell

Mckirdy
Nisbet
Youan

It was a toss up between Jeggo and Campbell and you could maybe also say Cadden for Mckirdy.

McGruber
25-05-2023, 10:34 AM
Same team if all fit - though doubt that will be the case, CJ certainly

MrRobot
25-05-2023, 10:59 AM
I’d start McKirdy and Miller

Godsahibby
25-05-2023, 11:05 AM
I fear we will have lost a few after last night. CJ, Newell and Nisbet who took a dull one on the line new the end, looked like a dead leg. Miller just got cramp so hopefully can be back in again.

I am assuming Jeggo was taken off for tactical reasons only and not injured.

overdrive
25-05-2023, 11:09 AM
Marshall

Miller
Fish
Hanlon
Stevenson

JDH
Egan-Riley (if fit, Jeggo if not)
Newell (if fit, Campbell if not)

Cadden or McKirdy don't mind which
Nisbet
Youan

25-05-2023, 11:18 AM
Same team if all fit - though doubt that will be the case, CJ certainly

Same for me, same team if all fit and McKirdy to come on and score the winner. 🤞

Edinburgh Green
25-05-2023, 11:38 AM
I fear we will have lost a few after last night. CJ, Newell and Nisbet who took a dull one on the line new the end, looked like a dead leg. Miller just got cramp so hopefully can be back in again.

I am assuming Jeggo was taken off for tactical reasons only and not injured.

Jeggo was limping about at the sideline when the players were all upstanding in the dugouts near the end of the game

BoomtownHibees
25-05-2023, 02:12 PM
Jeggo was limping about at the sideline when the players were all upstanding in the dugouts near the end of the game

Aye got injured first half, remember thinking he should have went down at the time and got the game stopped rather than trying to limp on

number9dream
26-05-2023, 07:45 AM
Nisbet & Youan playing through the middle and four across the middle, with Campbell or Cadden in for the injured Egan-Riley.

Scooter
26-05-2023, 08:01 AM
I'd start the same team as we did in second half if possible and whoever doesn't make it, make changes from there.

Go right at them, we need to win and have nothing to lose. They are already saying that 5th is unthinkable and unacceptable. Go right at them try get an early goal and that crowd will turn on them

Tambo
26-05-2023, 06:10 PM
I think we should have Newell and Jeggo available and now it's just a question of how to set up and who plays.

Johnson says he wasn't to take the game to them and have a go so I think we will see the same set up as second half.

Cadden, Mckirdy or Henderson? Thinking he would go with Cadden but would love to see Mckirdy be the hero tomorrow.