25-05-2023, 06:43 AM
Where next for the Irish Guardiola?

Squealing pig
25-05-2023, 06:45 AM

Dundee job centre

CapitalGreen
25-05-2023, 06:48 AM
Job as a pundit alongside Jack Ross commenting on what employed managers are doing wrong.

Pretty Boy
25-05-2023, 06:53 AM
In spite of myself I feel a bit sorry for him.

There is obviously something rotten at Tannadice. On paper it's a squad that should be in the mix for top 6 but they have managed to see off 2 managers, a sporting director and a 3rd manager is likely to follow.

You think back to how they just folded against Celtic in the game that saw Ross sacked and you wonder who's taking that dressing room by the scruff of the neck and demanding more from their peers. You'd look to your senior players but then Mulgrew is swanning off to functions with Celtic fans in the week of a crucial game so maybe not.

I thought Good win was a potentially good manager when he was ta St Mirren but his subsequent 2 jobs suggests not. Equally though I don't think the mess at Dundee Utd is on him. 3 managers have tried and failed to get anything from a squad that should be so much better.

JimBHibees
25-05-2023, 07:07 AM
In spite of myself I feel a bit sorry for him.

There is obviously something rotten at Tannadice. On paper it's a squad that should be in the mix for top 6 but they have managed to see off 2 managers, a sporting director and a 3rd manager is likely to follow.

You think back to how they just folded against Celtic in the game that saw Ross sacked and you wonder who's taking that dressing room by the scruff of the neck and demanding more from their peers. You'd look to your senior players but then Mulgrew is swanning off to functions with Celtic fans in the week of a crucial game so maybe not.

I thought Good win was a potentially good manager when he was ta St Mirren but his subsequent 2 jobs suggests not. Equally though I don't think the mess at Dundee Utd is on him. 3 managers have tried and failed to get anything from a squad that should be so much better.

Yep Mulgrew seems to have been front and centre of key parts of their demise. His appearance at a Celtic function last week is laughable given United predicament, think it was the Thursday also. Also seemed to fall out with Ross early in the season. First task get him punted.

Mick O'Rourke
25-05-2023, 08:25 AM

I planted one of those in my garden.
Alas,in the past couple of seasons,it has failed to bloom.

JimBHibees
26-05-2023, 06:02 AM
I planted one of those in my garden.
Alas,in the past couple of seasons,it has failed to bloom.

:greengrin

BILLYHIBS
26-05-2023, 06:03 AM
I love karma

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-05-2023, 06:31 AM
The Dundee United line up this weekend could be interesting. As this is a dead rubber, Goodwin might drop all the players that he feels have been letting the club down.

Pretty Boy
26-05-2023, 06:49 AM
The Dundee United line up this weekend could be interesting. As this is a dead rubber, Goodwin might drop all the players that he feels have been letting the club down.

It's not a dead rubber. As improbable as it is they could still stay up. They need to win, Ross County to lose and an 8 goal swing.

We all know that won't happen but I'm not sure he can be seen to just chuck it whilst there is still an outside chance of staying up. Ross County need to win and score at least 3 against Killie so they will be vulnerable to losing goals on the break.

flash
26-05-2023, 06:53 AM
It's not a dead rubber. As improbable as it is they could still stay up. They need to win, Ross County to lose and an 8 goal swing.

We all know that won't happen but I'm not sure he can be seen to just chuck it whilst there is still an outside chance of staying up. Ross County need to win and score at least 3 against Killie so they will be vulnerable to losing goals on the break.

Ross County have a better goal difference than Killie. Does that not mean they only have to win?

Billy Whizz
26-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Ross County have a better goal difference than Killie. Does that not mean they only have to win?

Think he means to be 3rd bottom

flash
26-05-2023, 06:59 AM
Think he means to be 3rd bottom

They would be 3rd bottom if they win?

Billy Whizz
26-05-2023, 07:01 AM

They are minus 6 goals v Killie, so would need that swing to be 3rd bottom

BoomtownHibees
26-05-2023, 07:01 AM

Aye 6 goals better off than Killie so any win would lift them out of the playoff spot

BoomtownHibees
26-05-2023, 07:02 AM

Ross County are -21, Killie are -27 so that’s 6 goals in Ross County’s favour

flash
26-05-2023, 07:02 AM

Their goal difference is 6 better than Killie according to the BBC website.