More cheating clear handball in the build up pathetic

It's ok, VAR will sort it out. :faf:

Jpdhfc
24-05-2023, 08:23 PM
More cheating clear handball in the build up pathetic

Why bother to check it

Tambo
24-05-2023, 09:11 PM
Was very quick to get the card out to even it up, maybe he forgot about var?

Also the push on Nisbet looked suspicious but we overcome it tonight and got the win.

Glory Lurker
24-05-2023, 09:13 PM
Hanlon's goal is officially an OG. I thought it came off the boy's arm.

Surely that's a goal and a penalty to us? Like that would ever be given against either of the OF. Sack the VAR.

Onceinawhile
24-05-2023, 09:31 PM

Surely that's a goal and a penalty to us? Like that would ever be given against either of the OF. Sack the VAR.

You wanted the goal, and a penalty?

Vault Boy
24-05-2023, 09:32 PM
You wanted the goal, and a penalty?

Throw in a red card and a points reduction for Hearts whilst you’re at it

Stubbsy90+2
24-05-2023, 09:37 PM

Pardon? A goal and a penalty?

Glory Lurker
24-05-2023, 09:37 PM
Er, whoosh?

:-(

JohnM1875
24-05-2023, 09:38 PM
Did it not hit his chest then arm so then handball can't be given? Or is that only for penalty decisions?

Was screaming for it at the time though.

Aldo
24-05-2023, 10:19 PM
Did it not hit his chest then arm so then handball can't be given? Or is that only for penalty decisions?

Aye, Maybe, Don’t Know.

Hope that’s cleared things up. 🫣

Alfred E Newman
24-05-2023, 10:25 PM

I think it depends on what colour of shirt the arm is in.

1875godsgift
25-05-2023, 12:26 AM
Throw in a red card and a points reduction for Hearts whilst you’re at it

And some sort of liquidation event for the new rangers...

Happy days!

Boyle89
25-05-2023, 02:32 AM
Me and my dad were discussing this. At one point celtic were 3-0 up on big decisions. Penalty, red card (hatate kick on miller) and the handball. It's mind blowing that goal was given. Then the game was called fairly, and hibs went on to win. Probably should've had a 2nd penalty for a push on nisbet too, so not completely fair.

Bobby's Cinema
25-05-2023, 06:05 AM
Aside from the hand ball for the goal, there was also a blatant handball in general play not picked up. And there were 2 vs Rangers at the weekend also. Not difficult decisions. And ones that penalties would be awarded for.

Not In The Know
25-05-2023, 06:31 AM

I think (and it should) apply to shots /deflections in the box. If like last night the ball connecting with his arm results in it landing perfectly into his stride to start an attack. It should be pulled back. That’s sensible tho and clearly never going to happen with the clowns we have in charge.

BoyledEgg
25-05-2023, 06:35 AM
Amazing amount of people who give LJ a hard time for blaming refereeing decisions as to why we didn’t get anything from a game. Now we have a thread of people pointing out bad refereeing decisions. Maybe LJ isn’t wrong?

Onion
25-05-2023, 06:56 AM
Amazing amount of people who give LJ a hard time for blaming refereeing decisions as to why we didn’t get anything from a game. Now we have a thread of people pointing out bad refereeing decisions. Maybe LJ isn’t wrong?

Do get the feeling that if this match mattered to Celtic's title hopes (as most games do), some of those key decisions would not have gone in our favour. Easy for referees to send a Celtic player off and give Hibs penalties when there's nothing important at stake for Celtic.

Posh Swanny
25-05-2023, 08:02 AM
Do get the feeling that if this match mattered to Celtic's title hopes (as most games do), some of those key decisions would not have gone in our favour. Easy for referees to send a Celtic player off and give Hibs penalties when there's nothing important at stake for Celtic.

Was thinking that myself last night. Wondering if it might be worth a tenner on Rangers conceding a penalty at the weekend.

ACLeith
25-05-2023, 08:18 AM
Was thinking that myself last night. Wondering if it might be worth a tenner on Rangers conceding a penalty at the weekend.

You're taking things too far there, methinks!

JimBHibees
26-05-2023, 06:07 AM

Definitely would I think. Season they won the league St Johnstone were given a soft pen in last game of the season similar to Clancy because it didn't really matter at that time.

allezsauzee
26-05-2023, 01:02 PM

If this doesn't happen then they'll start next season having not conceded a single penalty for 18 months. This seems as improbable as their amazing run of home cup games when they were skint.