Hibbyradge
27-04-2023, 02:09 PM
I got mine yesterday. :smug:

Garymcl
27-04-2023, 04:06 PM
Let’s get the place rocking and filled with hibbys 🇳🇬

EGL2000
27-04-2023, 05:40 PM
Got to be pushing to sell this out, realistically our biggest game of the split.

Garymcl
27-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Agreed if this was against the Hertz sold out already 😯😯😯 cmon all fellow hibbys get our three stands sold out asap then onto the south surely we can do this been brilliant so far this season let’s keep it up huge game

Billy Whizz
27-04-2023, 05:49 PM
Got to be pushing to sell this out, realistically our biggest game of the split.

It will be a healthy crowd, Saints will bring a larger than normal support too

Garymcl
27-04-2023, 09:21 PM
Saints are getting 1000 tickets

Onceinawhile
28-04-2023, 12:29 PM
Saints are getting 1000 tickets

They've sold them and asked for another 350.

lucky
28-04-2023, 04:08 PM
Biggest game of the season. Winners almost guaranteed European football.

Carheenlea
28-04-2023, 04:42 PM
They've sold them and asked for another 350.

That’s a good shift from St Mirren. Can probably give them a bit more, but ideally we’d like to see our own fans accommodate half the South. Hopefully we are making swift sales ourselves.

DarlingtonHibee
29-04-2023, 04:10 PM
I got mine yesterday. :smug:

Good effort from York !!

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-04-2023, 08:26 PM
Would be great if we can sell out even if that means giving St Mirren more tickets. It would be a notable statistic, if our biggest crowds of the season didn't include the Old Filth.

LewysGot2
30-04-2023, 10:31 AM
Would be brilliant but folks need to be animated as well as turning up. St Mirren sold out v Killie and that was an anticlimax. We need to reproduce the atmosphere against Hearts :flag::agree:

A Hi-Bee
30-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Hope this sells out, the Saints support can be funny at times, they also hate the jambos.
No bad thing, **** the hertz.

Tambo
01-05-2023, 11:31 AM
So its the start of the week ahead of the 1st of 5 big games for us.

3 points is a must in every game we play but this one is a MUST if we want to finish at least 5th place.

Will LJ keep the same shape and system? Does Josh come back in?

Marshall

Cadden
Fish
Hanlon
Lewis

CJ
JDH
Newell

?
Nisbet
Youan

How i think we will line up, with that system its hard to get Youan Myko and Nisbet in the line up unless you have either Myko or Nisbet on the right which i dont think suits them. No idea who to start on the right out of McKirdy, Henderson or Jair. Could play Miller at RB and Cadden Ahead of him.

Is Jeggo suspended for this one right? Im sure i read that the yellow meant he was, That's why he's not in my team, not sure I want to see a midfield 3 of JDH Newell Campbell so we might see CJ come back in midfield.

Team I would want to see

Marshall

Cadden
Fish
Hanlon
Lewis

CJ
Newell
Campbell

Laidlaw
Nisbet
Youan.

Carheenlea
01-05-2023, 11:37 AM
Sales don’t look great at all. Plenty availability in all three stands.

Genuinely thought this would have sold out very quickly. Can safely give St Mirren as many as they like if they still have demand.

B.H.F.C
01-05-2023, 11:51 AM
Sales don’t look great at all. Plenty availability in all three stands.

Genuinely thought this would have sold out very quickly. Can safely give St Mirren as many as they like if they still have demand.

Never thought we’d sell this game out. Will still be a pretty healthy crowd. Obviously a big game for us but don’t think there is enough goodwill towards the current team that we’ll fill the place for them (out with a derby).

Garymcl
01-05-2023, 01:42 PM
You’re right if it was a derby on Saturday it would have been sold out by now does my head in we go on about them being obsessed with us think we’re the ones that are obsessed I know I go on about this but surely it doesn’t matter in the situation we’re in every game is huge from now to end of season totally agree though very surprised and annoyed we haven’t at least so,d out our three stands Saturday 3pm not on the telly and not silly prices and vast majority of people will have been paid recently (monthly wages ) come on still got time to have the ground rammed :flag::flag:

B.H.F.C
01-05-2023, 01:53 PM
You’re right if it was a derby on Saturday it would have been sold out by now does my f***ing head in we go on about them being obsessed with us think we’re the ones that are obsessed I know I go on about this but surely it doesn’t matter in the situation we’re in every game is huge from now to end of season totally agree though very surprised and annoyed we haven’t at least so,d out our three stands Saturday 3pm not on the telly and not silly prices and vast majority of people will have been paid recently (monthly wages ) come on still got time to have the ground rammed :flag::flag:

Our games do mean something between now and the end of the season but I don’t think it’s really that surprising that we aren’t looking at a sell out for this.

Had we been in with a shout of third with guaranteed group stage football up for grabs then I think there would be more interest. I hope we do enough to secure some form of European football but the crowds, particularly away, have been really good this season especially given what we’ve watched for large parts. A derby always draws more interest and always will.

DIXIHIBS
01-05-2023, 02:08 PM
Never thought we’d sell this game out. Will still be a pretty healthy crowd. Obviously a big game for us but don’t think there is enough goodwill towards the current team that we’ll fill the place for them (out with a derby).

We must have lost a lot of 'occasional' fans over the last few years and it will take time to get them back. People expecting a sell out v st mirren after the up and down few seasons we have had are kidding themselves on i think. If we can about get 18k and season ticket holders actually turn up thats pretty good going.

DIXIHIBS
01-05-2023, 02:11 PM
You’re right if it was a derby on Saturday it would have been sold out by now does my head in we go on about them being obsessed with us think we’re the ones that are obsessed I know I go on about this but surely it doesn’t matter in the situation we’re in every game is huge from now to end of season totally agree though very surprised and annoyed we haven’t at least so,d out our three stands Saturday 3pm not on the telly and not silly prices and vast majority of people will have been paid recently (monthly wages ) come on still got time to have the ground rammed :flag::flag:

Derbies and old firm games will always attract more fans and always have. Nothing to do with being obsessed.

Billy Whizz
01-05-2023, 02:11 PM
We must have lost a lot of 'occasional' fans over the last few years and it will take time to get them back. People expecting a sell out v st mirren after the up and down few seasons we have had are kidding themselves on i think. If we can about get 18k and season ticket holders actually turn up thats pretty good going.

18k including 1250 Saints fans would be an excellent crowd

Garymcl
01-05-2023, 02:40 PM
The thing it gets me is the inconsistency of supporters who don’t /can’t go to games because of price time of kick off live on box but hey ho all that goes out the window come derby time cat A games more expensive as well three points at the end of the day no matter who we play sorry I just don’t get it if I wasn’t a season ticket holder and could only afford to go to certain games Saturdays game would probably be a priority considering what’s at stake no win most likely no European place :thumbsup:

DIXIHIBS
01-05-2023, 02:49 PM

I was including saints fans tbh😀😀

DIXIHIBS
01-05-2023, 02:55 PM
The thing it gets me is the inconsistency of supporters who don’t /can’t go to games because of price time of kick off live on box but hey ho all that goes out the window come derby time cat A games more expensive as well three points at the end of the day no matter who we play sorry I just don’t get it if I wasn’t a season ticket holder and could only afford to go to certain games Saturdays game would probably be a priority considering what’s at stake no win most likely no European place :thumbsup:

Always been the way. Not sure how old you are but when i started going regularly in the early 70s you could get crowds of 7-8k for say st mirren, then a week later 40k for celtic....and we were good then!! Granted the old firm had huge travelling supports then but the home support increased significantly as well.

The Modfather
01-05-2023, 03:12 PM

You’re trying too hard to find something to moan about. Folk go to the games they want to. Local derbies the world over are more popular than other games. Those that want to go, great. Those that don’t, or can’t, that’s fine too.

Ronniekirk
01-05-2023, 03:19 PM
St Mirren will sell more than that if they get more tickets

Garymcl
01-05-2023, 08:42 PM
Have we sold out the stadium for Saturday yet :hibees