PDA

View Full Version : St Johnstone away

Hibby70
15-04-2023, 10:36 PM
Just booked my tickets. £17 for me and the lad, great pricing again. Hopefully a big crowd and a win to secure top 6 and get right in the mix for 4th place.

https://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/travelling-support

Leith Green
15-04-2023, 11:45 PM
Got mines yesterday. Kids U12 are free when purchased with an adult ticket . Means i got 2 adults and 3 kids for £64 . Where as last week Dundee United away cost me £80 and was only for
1 adult and 3 kids , so a full adult ticket less. This game is good value for any family travelling up.

I can see us taking a big crowd up there next week.. Our support home and away has been brilliant this season , especially considering how things have been

Jim44
16-04-2023, 12:31 AM
Most important game of the season. We must win to ensure top six. If we don’t, today’s win is meaningless, except for the partially conscious who think a win today was ‘job done’ for the season.

Big_Franck
16-04-2023, 06:17 AM
We need to beat St Johnstone or there's a very good chance we'll be bottom 6.

St Mirren are 1 point ahead of us in 5th and they play Killie at home in Paisley. Killie have the worst away record in the league, so you'd think St Mirren win that.

Livi are in 7th just 1 point behind us and they are away at Dundee United. If Livi win that and we fail to beat St Johnstone, we'll be bottom 6.

With the last round of fixtures coming up, there's a very real chance we'll be playing bottom 6 football.

JamesHFC
16-04-2023, 06:30 AM
Most important game of the season. We must win to ensure top six. If we don’t, today’s win is meaningless, except for the partially conscious who think a win today was ‘job done’ for the season.

🤣

Garymcl
16-04-2023, 06:45 AM
Huge game next Saturday at Perth will have a massive support also pricing is brilliant (especially with kids) easy to get to will surely fill main and stand behind goal (and maybe have hibbys in other stand behind other goal ) canny wait let’s have the ground rocking :flag:

mcohibs
16-04-2023, 06:55 AM
How much are tickets? Trying to buy through SJ website but it’s a bit crap

Stairway 2 7
16-04-2023, 07:01 AM

Link in first post of thread, main stand under 12s go free

Hibby70
16-04-2023, 07:11 AM

£17 for an adult and 2 kids!

Moulin Yarns
16-04-2023, 07:39 AM
Huge game next Saturday at Perth will have a massive support also pricing is brilliant (especially with kids) easy to get to will surely fill main and stand behind goal (and maybe have hibbys in other stand behind other goal ) canny wait let’s have the ground rocking :flag:

On the travel situation, I was there on Tuesday and anyone coming from the north allow an extra couple of hours due to huge queues on the A9 (over an hour) due to roadworks. Also, hopefully complete but the road outside tesco westbound was closed for resurfacing.

Hibeewilly
16-04-2023, 07:40 AM

Are you going through the link on the Hibs website? I've bought tickets for our group on three separate occasions now with no problems. You don't have to register.... the tickets go straight to your cart which is a lot easier

marinello59
16-04-2023, 08:09 AM

Just bought tickets. Followed link from the Official site, found it a fairly simple process.

JimBHibees
16-04-2023, 09:16 AM

St Mirren are 1 point ahead of us in 5th and they play Killie at home in Paisley. Killie have the worst away record in the league, so you'd think St Mirren win that.

Livi are in 7th just 1 point behind us and they are away at Dundee United. If Livi win that and we fail to beat St Johnstone, we'll be bottom 6.

With the last round of fixtures coming up, there's a very real chance we'll be playing bottom 6 football.

Not sure Livi will win at United however we must take that possibility out their hands by doing the business ourseleves. Important points if we are to make top 6 also.

Svengali
16-04-2023, 10:11 AM
Just got an adult & child. Taking my 9 year old to her first away game.

Absolutely buzzing for this

CentreForward
16-04-2023, 10:20 AM

Not necessarily because we could draw in Perth and if St Mirren lose we would be top six even if Livi win. Agree though that St M likely to beat Killie.

Big_Franck
16-04-2023, 11:13 AM
Not necessarily because we could draw in Perth and if St Mirren lose we would be top six even if Livi win. Agree though that St M likely to beat Killie.

I think that's extremely unlikely though. Killie have played 16 away league games, lost 14 of them and drawn 2. St Mirren have one of the best home records in the league.

We can't be relying on a brutal Dundee United side to do us any favours either, so we'll need to beat St Johnstone in Perth I think.

Stairway 2 7
16-04-2023, 11:17 AM
I think that's extremely unlikely though. Killie have played 16 away league games, lost 14 of them and drawn 2. St Mirren have one of the best home records in the league.

We can't be relying on a brutal Dundee United side to do us any favours either, so we'll need to beat St Johnstone in Perth I think.

Livingstone 1 - 1 United
United 1 - 1 St Mirren
Rangers 2 - 0 United
United 2 - 1 hibs
Motherwell 1 - 2 United

Not a bad run for them. Apparently a big crowd yesterday at Motherwell and a big crowd expected at home v livi. It isn't a given but we need to make sure with a win ourselves

Ronniekirk
16-04-2023, 11:31 AM

ffs let’s enjoy the Derby win for a day longer
agree st Mirren will win easily
Dundee United have just won two games back to back so it’s not a given win for Livi

But **** all that we go there with same application determination and skill set we showed yesterday and we win the game Never easy I know but it’s in our own hands
Clearly getting team selection snd set up right will be crucial

JGS56
16-04-2023, 12:41 PM
Callum Davidson away by mutual consent.

We now face another caretaker manager.

mixumatosis
16-04-2023, 12:58 PM
Callum Davidson away by mutual consent.

We now face another caretaker manager.

Hmmm. Dunno if that helps us or not.

Libby Hibby
16-04-2023, 01:05 PM
Hmmm. Dunno if that helps us or not.

It helped yesterday

Garymcl
16-04-2023, 01:30 PM
Canny wait for this same as first game of season which our support was immense and loud that day train into Perth for lunch time and a few beers and a bite to eat couple of taxis to ground for our group worked a treat that day same again :thumbsup:

CentreForward
16-04-2023, 02:07 PM

Agreed!

Tambo
16-04-2023, 02:23 PM
Same line up as yesterday with the same passion and we should be fine.

Wouldn't put it past Dundee United to beat Livingston but we must do our job first.

LewysGot2
16-04-2023, 02:25 PM
Same line up as yesterday with the same passion and we should be fine.

Wouldn't put it past Dundee United to beat Livingston but we must do our job first.

I think we need a more creative solution in midfield next week as it will be a very different game. Josh Campbell loves playing against them, too.

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-04-2023, 05:22 PM
I think we need a more creative solution in midfield next week as it will be a very different game. Josh Campbell loves playing against them, too.

What we need more is to take our chances and we will be fine.

Trinity Hibee
16-04-2023, 06:11 PM
Davidson has left as St J manager

Jones28
16-04-2023, 06:21 PM
Easy enough to get tickets? Quite fancy it.

SteveHFC
16-04-2023, 06:36 PM
Easy enough to get tickets? Quite fancy it.

Plenty tickets still available behind the goals mate.

Baldy Foghorn
16-04-2023, 06:36 PM

Don't know what you are referring to regarding partially conscious, however, we can lose if Livingston don't win, and still be top 6. FWIW I think we will win next week

Chuck Rhoades
17-04-2023, 06:01 AM
Hearts 1230pm KO. If they lose that’ll be a huge boost before going into our match, the support will be right up for it.

JimBHibees
17-04-2023, 06:02 AM
Hearts 1230pm KO. If they lose that’ll be a huge boost before going into our match, the support will be right up for it.

Not sure I see them losing to County to be fair.

Chuck Rhoades
17-04-2023, 06:27 AM
Not sure I see them losing to County to be fair.

In their past 7 league games they’ve lost 6 to Motherwell, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Hibs, Aberdeen and Celtic. I fancy Ross County’s chances.

Garymcl
17-04-2023, 07:24 AM
I wonder if we’ll get the Ormand stand when we sell out both main and behind the goals :thumbsup:

flash
17-04-2023, 08:10 AM
Chances of Robbie Neilson being in their dugout?
Surely he would be one of the top names on their list.

Garymcl
17-04-2023, 08:32 AM
Approx 400 tickets left for us surely we can move them by end of day early tomorrow then would likely get Ormand stand opened for us cmon the team need a huge and loud travelling support more than ever :flag:

Keith_M
17-04-2023, 08:36 AM
I wonder if we’ll get the Ormand stand when we sell out both main and behind the goals :thumbsup:

Do they still give that over to visiting fans?

Since452
17-04-2023, 09:07 AM

It's St Johnstone. They'd sell their granny to the opposition fans if they had the chance. We had Hibs fans in three stands earlier in the season.

Garymcl
17-04-2023, 09:11 AM
Yip Celtic had it definitely in February this year it’s up to us the quicker we shift the remaining tickets the more chance we’ve got of getting our fans into that stand the way St Johnstone are playing just now they are likely to take our money with more fans in the stadium this another huge game for push possibly into European place and at the back of an Edinburgh derby victory (remember them) psychologically it would also give the team an extra boost to see most of the ground green and white let’s do it must say our support has been brilliant this season so loyal :thumbsup:

JammyDoidger
17-04-2023, 01:20 PM

We had fans in there, 3 stands the first game of the season.

04Sauzee
17-04-2023, 03:18 PM
Approx 400 tickets left for us surely we can move them by end of day early tomorrow then would likely get Ormand stand opened for us cmon the team need a huge and loud travelling support more than ever :flag:

I make it a little more than 600 seats available
Looks like there is a section of block E still to ge released

B.H.F.C
17-04-2023, 03:51 PM
I make it a little more than 600 seats available
Looks like there is a section of block E still to ge released

Sure they left that smaller end section unsold the last time and opened up the stand at the other end.

Amazing what a derby win can do. Those tickets behind the goals will go quickly I think. Be Hibs fans on three sides of the ground again.

Cod Boy
17-04-2023, 06:39 PM
A few of us trying to book tickets for the adult and 2 kids for behind the goals 24 pound. But when trying to pick seats it only gives the option of 2 under 12 even though there is 3 adults in the booking.

DarrenSQH
17-04-2023, 08:44 PM
Hibs sections of main stand now sold out and the middle block behind the goal almost gone.

Few 100 Tickets in the side 2 sections left.

WHAM
17-04-2023, 09:33 PM
A few of us trying to book tickets for the adult and 2 kids for behind the goals 24 pound. But when trying to pick seats it only gives the option of 2 under 12 even though there is 3 adults in the booking.

I had the same issue. Only allows max x2 Under 12 tickets per booking mate. Quite annoying when you want to book for a larger group and ensure all sitting together, but still worked out pretty reasonable compared to other stadium prices.

Garymcl
18-04-2023, 07:55 AM
Still a few tickets left for stand behind goal decent seats together a must say excellent pricing especially if you’re taking kids/teenagers kudos to St Johnstone fc :thumbsup:

Helensburghhibs
18-04-2023, 10:03 AM
Still a few tickets left for stand behind goal decent seats together a must say excellent pricing especially if you’re taking kids/teenagers kudos to St Johnstone fc :thumbsup:

The deal is only for under 12s no? Something I've never understood. Kids don't suddenly start earning money at 13

Garymcl
18-04-2023, 10:24 AM
£14 for under 20s which is quite good another reason why I like going to McDiarmid park like Motherwell another good ground for family pricing :thumbsup:

WeeRussell
18-04-2023, 11:13 AM
The deal is only for under 12s no? Something I've never understood. Kids don't suddenly start earning money at 13

No wonder I’m always being told I had a tough paper round!

Jones28
18-04-2023, 06:47 PM
Plenty tickets still available behind the goals mate.

Cheers Steve

DarrenSQH
18-04-2023, 07:19 PM
I make it 150 odd tickets left behind the goal.

Theres a small section at the end of the stand they've not opened. Not sure if they will open that next or the stand behind the other goal.

Garymcl
18-04-2023, 07:31 PM
If we sell these asap they will open up the Ormand stand which would be brilliant adding to the atmosphere surely we can sell 150 tickets by first thing in morning where’s all the fans that were at the derby on Saturday :greengrin:greengrin

linlithgowhibbie
18-04-2023, 07:35 PM
If we sell these asap they will open up the Ormand stand which would be brilliant adding to the atmosphere surely we can sell 150 tickets by first thing in morning where’s all the fans that were at the derby on Saturday :greengrin:greengrin

Waiting for the other stand to open so I can get 4 together!

erin go bragh
18-04-2023, 07:40 PM
Two bought for behind the goals
Cmon the Hibs

Garymcl
18-04-2023, 08:24 PM
116 tickets left for Saturday :flag::flag:

JammyDoidger
18-04-2023, 08:28 PM
Just over 100 left, what a support👏🏻💚

Garymcl
18-04-2023, 08:41 PM
Even better if we get the Ormand stand that would look brilliant on the day we can do it let’s get these tickets shifted just pretend it’s Hearts at Tynie whoooshhh :greengrin

B.H.F.C
18-04-2023, 08:45 PM
We’ll end up with a bigger crowd than we had first day of the season. Reckon we’ll shift a fair few once they open up the other end as well.

Looking forward to it.

18-04-2023, 09:19 PM
94 left.

RossScott1991
18-04-2023, 09:43 PM
Is there any decent pubs that are nearish to stadium that are decent

Shrekko
18-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Is this our best season ever for away supports?

I’ve seen seasons where it starts really big and tails off, but every game seems like we’ve had a big crowd this year and we’re sitting 6th so not like we’re having an exceptional time results wise.

WHAM
18-04-2023, 10:27 PM
What blocks did we get in the main stand? I presume it was both A & B but never noticed them on sale, are they sold out as well?

Looking forward to another huge, noisy away support. ..and hopefully the team are on the front foot from KO.

DarrenSQH
19-04-2023, 05:47 AM
What blocks did we get in the main stand? I presume it was both A & B but never noticed them on sale, are they sold out as well?

Looking forward to another huge, noisy away support. ..and hopefully the team are on the front foot from KO.

Yeah my tickets are in block B. Wasent 3 tickets together in A when I bought mine.

Hibby70
19-04-2023, 06:26 AM
70 tickets left, you've got to think they'll open the other end for patg

Moulin Yarns
19-04-2023, 07:34 AM
Is there any decent pubs that are nearish to stadium that are decent

The closest pub is just the other side of the A9 beside Dobbies Garden centre.

Shrekko
19-04-2023, 08:18 AM
Can now buy tickets for the Ormond Stand.

Tarrahib
19-04-2023, 08:23 AM
Just a heads up if any North fans are heading to the game be aware there is lengthy delays between Stanley and Inveralmond roundabout as a new road is being built into Bertha park.

Moulin Yarns
19-04-2023, 08:31 AM
Just a heads up if any North fans are heading to the game be aware there is lengthy delays between Stanley and Inveralmond roundabout as a new road is being built into Bertha park.

See post #9

linlithgowhibbie
19-04-2023, 09:19 AM
Can now buy tickets for the Ormond Stand.

Ta for heads up. 4 bought for the back row!

Since452
19-04-2023, 09:23 AM
Is this our best season ever for away supports?

I’ve seen seasons where it starts really big and tails off, but every game seems like we’ve had a big crowd this year and we’re sitting 6th so not like we’re having an exceptional time results wise.

Could be. Our away support has been phenomenal this season.

19-04-2023, 09:53 AM
Ta for heads up. 4 bought for the back row!

No snogging please. 💏

Hibernian Verse
19-04-2023, 10:00 AM
Could be. Our away support has been phenomenal this season.

Said it before, but it just shows the potential of this club. More and more younger fans are being introduced and going home & away.

Garymcl
19-04-2023, 10:09 AM
A lot of people waiting for Ormand stand to be opened fill you’re boots now it has gonna be excellent with three stands with hibbys in it like the good old days agree with many fans followed Hibs for a long time on our travels tha away support has been unbeleivable well done so proud of our support :flag:

Daniel 1875
19-04-2023, 10:13 AM
Looks like we’re set for an even bigger away support than the opening day of the season. A brilliant effort again.

Scotty Leither
19-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Said it before, but it just shows the potential of this club. More and more younger fans are being introduced and going home & away.

Yup. I hope the team steps up again. St J can’t finish bottom two can they? If so I think it’s fair to say we’ve got more to play for.

Rick Rude
19-04-2023, 10:21 AM
Yup. I hope the team steps up again. St J can’t finish bottom two can they? If so I think it’s fair to say we’ve got more to play for.

5 off bottom and 4 off the play offs with 6 games to go. They're definitely in the mix to go down else they turn their form around.

GreenCastle
19-04-2023, 10:31 AM
https://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/travelling-support

Ticket link for fans wanting to get behind the team.

Would be fantastic if we could fill all 3 stands after last weeks Derby win.

Scotty Leither
19-04-2023, 10:55 AM
5 off bottom and 4 off the play offs with 6 games to go. They're definitely in the mix to go down else they turn their form around.

👍🏻

Jones28
19-04-2023, 11:22 AM

Yepp, this is very much a must win for both sides.

linlithgowhibbie
19-04-2023, 03:52 PM
No snogging please. 💏

Nice one!!!!

Malthibby
19-04-2023, 06:04 PM
Just bought a couple in the Ormond stand; first away Hibs game outside Hampden for a very long time.....GG

hulk
19-04-2023, 07:46 PM
Now able to go to game but trying to get into North beside others better organised than me. If anyone has a spare ticket for the North stand please send me a PM. Cheers.

04Sauzee
20-04-2023, 09:01 AM
188 tickets left in section L of the Ormond stand.
They will probably go today/tomorrow.

Hibernian Verse
20-04-2023, 09:02 AM

I wouldn't mind not seeing St J on the fixture for another few years tbh.

Smartie
20-04-2023, 09:03 AM
Just bought a couple in the Ormond stand; first away Hibs game outside Hampden for a very long time.....GG

I'm going to my first away game of the season this weekend.

I've only been to one since covid and I've missed all the Hampden games since then.

Looking forward to it.

zitelli62
20-04-2023, 11:33 AM
Great away day not to far and there pies are excellent what'd not to like as long as the score goes our way should be a good day.

Cocaine&Caviar
20-04-2023, 12:22 PM
Any advice for parking?

Moulin Yarns
20-04-2023, 12:43 PM
Any advice for parking?

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?362067-Car-Parking-around-McDermid-Park&p=7332915#post7332915

Hibs3-2
20-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Looking for a spare behind the goal for a mate - if anyone hears of any

Garymcl
20-04-2023, 12:55 PM
A group of us going up to Perth by train from Haymarket on Saturday early doors does anyone know if boozer opposite platform 5 does breakfast (tried phoning them no answer ) and if so any good :thumbsup:

Moulin Yarns
20-04-2023, 01:39 PM
A group of us going up to Perth by train from Haymarket on Saturday early doors does anyone know if boozer opposite platform 5 does breakfast (tried phoning them no answer ) and if so any good :thumbsup:

What's it called?

04Sauzee
20-04-2023, 01:40 PM
188 tickets left in section L of the Ormond stand.
They will probably go today/tomorrow.

Make that 97 now

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-04-2023, 01:41 PM

Give The Foundry a try.

Garymcl
20-04-2023, 02:05 PM
That’s the boozer we went to on first game of season good atmosphere that day plenty hibbys not far from station too think we’ll just go there early doors and get lunch and a few beers then of in couple of taxis to ground sharpish :flag:

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-04-2023, 03:00 PM
That’s the boozer we went to on first game of season good atmosphere that day plenty hibbys not far from station too think we’ll just go there early doors and get lunch and a few beers then of in couple of taxis to ground sharpish :flag:

Sounds like a plan. 👍

hibeerealist
20-04-2023, 03:09 PM
Looking for a North stand ticket for my grandson (under 16) for Perth if anyone has a spare?

Please pm me

Leith Green
20-04-2023, 03:16 PM
Make that 97 now

Be gone in the next hour looking at sales

MartinfaePorty
20-04-2023, 03:50 PM
I just counted 62 left. Sales still going well by the looks of things.

Billy Whizz
20-04-2023, 03:54 PM
Shame Mykola is a doubt with a hamstring injury
Must be the reason he’s not being getting too much game time recently

Trinity Hibee
20-04-2023, 03:55 PM
Shame Mykola is a doubt with a hamstring injury
Must be the reason he’s not being getting too much game time recently

another injury? Ffs

Nevi_SOL
20-04-2023, 03:57 PM
I just counted 62 left. Sales still going well by the looks of things.

Do we think more sections will be opened up in the Ormand stand, payday tomorrow for myself and a few others I know who are looking to get tickets.

04Sauzee
20-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Do we think more sections will be opened up in the Ormand stand, payday tomorrow for myself and a few others I know who are looking to get tickets.

Sections either side of section L haven't been released, I'd expect them to be released, surprised one of the blocks hasn't already tbh.

Billy Whizz
20-04-2023, 04:37 PM
another injury? Ffs

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/fitness-update-ahead-of-st-johnstone

JasonC1875
20-04-2023, 05:08 PM
Sections either side of section L haven't been released, I'd expect them to be released, surprised one of the blocks hasn't already tbh.

Possibly be PATG for them

Hibby70
20-04-2023, 05:43 PM
30 left

(I'm a fairweather dotcounter)

Jones28
20-04-2023, 06:56 PM
What’s the parking at the stadium/Tesco/bandq like?

I’m envisioning some sort of America style tailgating bbq/beer/titties set up, I imagine I’ll be disappointed.

Valencia
20-04-2023, 07:19 PM
14 left

Leith Green
20-04-2023, 07:29 PM
You would think they would open up the next block , I reckon that we will shift quite a bit more tomorrow/Saturday

Hibby70
20-04-2023, 07:40 PM
8 single seats. Reckon we could sell at least another section

JasonC1875
20-04-2023, 07:52 PM
Front 3 rows in Block L now on sale

JammyDoidger
20-04-2023, 08:21 PM
St Johnstone are away with it, putting our fans directly behind both goals, if I was running a club I'd start the away fans in the end sections first. But thanks saints for making us at home.

Garymcl
20-04-2023, 08:22 PM
Yip front 3 rows in L opened up and are already going they’ll be away by the night hopefully open up another section bigger support than the first game of season and that was brilliant genuinely so proud of our fans absolutely immense this season not just the numbers the vocal backing we give at away games is superb let’s make it noisy and back the team right from the start :thumbsup:

Stuart93
20-04-2023, 08:25 PM
Huge away support, st.J looking for their first home win in a while and we’re looking to build on a great result

Don’t even think about it hibs

B.H.F.C
20-04-2023, 08:57 PM
Still think we will shift a fair few more. Imagine our away crowds if we were actually a good side! Been superb this season all things considered.

Onceinawhile
20-04-2023, 09:08 PM
Huge away support, st.J looking for their first home win in a while and we’re looking to build on a great result

Don’t even think about it hibs

Since they beat rangers in November!

Mcbizz1998
20-04-2023, 09:29 PM
https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/fitness-update-ahead-of-st-johnstone

Myko is pretty injury prone as well eh?

Garymcl
20-04-2023, 09:34 PM
Who’s going up by train and what boozers are we all heading to the last time 1st game of season a cracking atmosphere in The Foundry not far from station :hibees

Hibernian Verse
21-04-2023, 07:19 AM
Myko is pretty injury prone as well eh?

He had a bad injury and is only just back (not even 90 mins yet), niggles happen on return. Hope we can keep him for next season and get him up to speed in July.

Dashing Bob S
21-04-2023, 08:13 AM
We have to win this. Coming of a great result, in front of a huge support, against a Saints team in freefall…

It’s impossible to see anything other than a St Johnstone win.

I hope to hell Dundee United have their shooting boots on…

Golden Bear
21-04-2023, 08:16 AM
We have to win this. Coming of a great result, in front of a huge support, against a Saints team in freefall…

Many's a true word is said in jest!

:agree:

04Sauzee
21-04-2023, 08:29 AM
Yip front 3 rows in L opened up and are already going they’ll be away by the night hopefully open up another section bigger support than the first game of season and that was brilliant genuinely so proud of our fans absolutely immense this season not just the numbers the vocal backing we give at away games is superb let’s make it noisy and back the team right from the start :thumbsup:

72 tickets left in Block L

NthCarolinaHibs
21-04-2023, 08:31 AM
Who’s going up by train and what boozers are we all heading to the last time 1st game of season a cracking atmosphere in The Foundry not far from station :hibees

We're on the 10.38 🚂 and heading to the Foundry in Perth...table reserved in the Ross Co end..🇳🇬💚🇳🇬

He's here!
21-04-2023, 08:36 AM

We certainly fluffed our lines in front of the sellout cut-price tickets game v Saints at ER. Fingers crossed we've learned from that.

Garymcl
21-04-2023, 08:58 AM
62 left in block L wonder if they will just leave it at that or maybe announce patg

Posh Swanny
21-04-2023, 09:30 AM
62 left in block L wonder if they will just leave it at that or maybe announce patg

I hope they do make more available as there will probably be plenty of people waiting for better seats to open up. Not many worse seats in a football ground than front row directly behind the goals.

Hibby70
21-04-2023, 09:53 AM
Block M now open

Garymcl
21-04-2023, 09:57 AM
This could be the biggest support we’ve taken up there since that fateful night many years ago in league cup remember it well what a f###ing support should be noisy tomorrow :thumbsup:

Cod Boy
21-04-2023, 09:59 AM
This could be the biggest support we’ve taken up there since that fateful night many years ago in league cup remember it well what a f###ing support should be noisy tomorrow :thumbsup:

I was standing in a q that night Hibs already 2.0 down

04Sauzee
21-04-2023, 10:04 AM
Block M now open

49 left in Block L
128 in Block M ( only releasing a few at a time in this block)

Roxyhibee
21-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Just bought 2 in Block M - not many left in there

Juice-Terry
21-04-2023, 10:36 AM
How many are we bringing? 3,500-4,000 as of just now?

04Sauzee
21-04-2023, 10:45 AM
How many are we bringing? 3,500-4,000 as of just now?

Think the North stand holds 2k so whatever we have sold in the main and Ormond stand on top of that so maybe around 3k or slightly more?

HibbyStardust50
21-04-2023, 11:09 AM
Nothing like the dot count buzz...been following it all week..lol...I’ve counted as sections have opened...so I think we had 1000 in the main stand....1800 in the north (wee strip at far end not sold to segregate from their wee bams at the bottom end of their stand)....i reckon we’ve sold just short of 600 in the Ormond stand so 3400 ish and if what’s left sells we’d be getting close to 3600.

Take a bow fellow mad Hibby’s!

Lago
21-04-2023, 11:40 AM
For once that phrase "must win" really does apply to this game, no if or buts.

JimBHibees
21-04-2023, 11:42 AM

Agree though obviously potentially we can lose and still be top 6 however need to win this imo to have any chance European places especially 4th.

Hibernian Verse
21-04-2023, 11:43 AM

We don't necessarily need to win to be top six, although I'm confident we will.

Garymcl
21-04-2023, 11:53 AM
44 in block L
92. In block M … updates will follow what a following

hibee-boys
21-04-2023, 01:41 PM
Fantastic backing again by the support, definitely be more away fans at the game tomorrow. I really hope we see the team starting how we finished against Hearts, no reason to not play with the same intensity.

Scotty Leither
21-04-2023, 02:08 PM
44 in block L

How many is that in total sold now?

Ronniekirk
21-04-2023, 02:15 PM
44 in block L

These should go today as payday for some ,so assume some more will be put on sale latter today 0t confirmation of pay at the gate option announced

Jones28
21-04-2023, 02:26 PM
L 67
M 43

Block K cant be far off being opened up for PATG?

Juice-Terry
21-04-2023, 02:52 PM
L 60, M 42. Keep it going!

Since452
21-04-2023, 02:54 PM
Imagine having an away team rock up to your stadium and sell more tickets than you.

Garymcl
21-04-2023, 03:12 PM
Less than 100 seats left in total in block L and M section k will surely be opened soon seriously unbelievable following from our fans

B.H.F.C
21-04-2023, 03:14 PM
Less than 100 seats left in total in block L and M section k will surely be opened soon seriously unbelievable following from our fans

Block M still got a lot of seats to be released I think.

Still doesn’t take away from it being a superb crowd though.

MWHIBBIES
21-04-2023, 03:20 PM
We certainly fluffed our lines in front of the sellout cut-price tickets game v Saints at ER. Fingers crossed we've learned from that.

We absolutely dominated them till one man sold the shirt. Play like that for the first hour we'll win easily.

lucky
21-04-2023, 03:41 PM
Imagine having an away team rock up to your stadium and sell more tickets than you.

Edinburgh and surrounding area is 10 times bigger than Perth. Your post smells of old firm pish. Let’s leave that crap to them.

scoopyboy
21-04-2023, 03:50 PM

Like we did at Livingston a few weeks ago!!!!!!

Since452
21-04-2023, 04:06 PM

Exactly. Our away support has been outstanding this season.

JamesHFC
21-04-2023, 04:09 PM

Win by the same margin hopefully.

Carheenlea
21-04-2023, 04:40 PM
Edinburgh and surrounding area is 10 times bigger than Perth. Your post smells of old firm pish. Let’s leave that crap to them.

Agree. Big up our travelling support as much as you like, but not at the expense or mocking of others.

Mick O'Rourke
21-04-2023, 06:01 PM
Yes, we certainly will swell the attendance tomorrow.
Back when Willie Ormond managed St Johnstone, they had a fairly good home support .
I might add
The number of our supporters heading for Perth the morn is similar to some home crowds we had when i was a schoolboy, early 60s
Less or around 4.000 mark in a 65,000 capacity ground was the attendance at more than one game in season 1962/63

.....and not all "home fans"!

JasonC1875
21-04-2023, 06:18 PM
Another slither of seats in Block M been released

Dashing Bob S
21-04-2023, 07:04 PM
Looking like a big and enthusiastic away support. If we were seriously challenging for honors what kind of crowds would we be getting?

Potty78
21-04-2023, 07:15 PM
Tough game tomoz , hopefully a good win. Like a trip tae Perth so hopefully they stay up too.

Leith Green
21-04-2023, 07:49 PM
Looking like a big and enthusiastic away support. If we were seriously challenging for honors what kind of crowds would we be getting?

The potential is massive.. If only we could see that scenario actually happen

Northernhibee
21-04-2023, 07:59 PM
Tough game tomoz , hopefully a good win. Like a trip tae Perth so hopefully they stay up too.
FWIW I expect Killie to go down. I can’t see them sacking McInnes and if they do, they’ve left it too late.

Ross County have enough experience of scrapping it out at the end of the season and I think Dundee United will be comfortably clear of it all.

patlowe
21-04-2023, 11:01 PM
It's perhaps been missed a bit due to Hearts admittedly selling a lot of season tickets, but the way the fans have backed the club recently both home and away (when the product on the park has for the most part been pretty awful) is remarkable. Far, far better Hibs teams than this never saw the like.

MartinfaePorty
22-04-2023, 09:00 AM
Without actually counting each dot, looks as though only about 40 tickets left. 2 disappeared as I was in there, so folk obviously still buying this morning.

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Leith Green
22-04-2023, 09:23 AM
Without actually counting each dot, looks as though only about 40 tickets left. 2 disappeared as I was in there, so folk obviously still buying this morning.

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Must be roughly 4k sold , excellent support

EGL2000
22-04-2023, 09:57 AM
Just looked there and they have opened another section in block M.

Garymcl
22-04-2023, 10:13 AM
On our way to Perth plenty hibbys on train a few beers in The Foundry wee sing song of sharpish to game to all fellow hibbys going to game get there early gonna be busy around the ground and most importantly make a lot of noise our team needs us big time :flag:

nickwhibs
22-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Anyone know best place to park? First time driving up

Billy Whizz
22-04-2023, 10:18 AM
Just looked there and they have opened another section in block M.

So have Hibs fans bought tickets in K and L as well

Moulin Yarns
22-04-2023, 10:18 AM
Anyone know best place to park? First time driving up

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?362067-Car-Parking-around-McDermid-Park&p=7332915#post7332915

Tesco is my choice.

erin go bragh
22-04-2023, 10:40 AM
So have Hibs fans bought tickets in K and L as well

L has 4 seats left Billy but sure K has still not been made available
Maybe will open for walk ups.

Billy Whizz
22-04-2023, 10:41 AM
L has 4 seats left Billy but sure K has still not been made available
Maybe will open for walk ups.

Not many left in M

Saint Hibee
22-04-2023, 11:10 AM
Is there any PPV option for those of us who can’t make it up?

erin go bragh
22-04-2023, 11:19 AM
Any advice for parking?

Keep parallel to the kerb and within a few inches of it 😜
Plenty parking near by of pay a £5 and park in the stadium car park.

erin go bragh
22-04-2023, 11:24 AM
Is there any PPV option for those of us who can’t make it up?

Will be steaming live on Hibs tv for oversea viewers of anyone with a cough,, fire stick 😜

Tully
22-04-2023, 11:48 AM
Will be steaming live on Hibs tv for oversea viewers of anyone with a cough,, fire stick 😜

Heads up traffic is a nightmare

SteveHFC
22-04-2023, 11:54 AM

City Bypass traffic is horrific.

Torto7
22-04-2023, 12:21 PM
Back when Willie Ormond managed St Johnstone, they had a fairly good home support .
I might add
The number of our supporters heading for Perth the morn is similar to some home crowds we had when i was a schoolboy, early 60s
Less or around 4.000 mark in a 65,000 capacity ground was the attendance at more than one game in season 1962/63

Didn't they have some weird kickoff times back then? I remember my old man mentioning skiving off school for midweek early kickoffs.

Ray_
22-04-2023, 12:29 PM
Didn't they have some weird kickoff times back then? I remember my old man mentioning skiving off school for midweek early kickoffs.

That was the early seventies, the three day week & power cuts were in operation due to strikes, which was the time Willie Ormond's St Johnstone's team were very good, with players like John Connally & Jim Pearson.

The early sixties, Hibs weren't doing too well, but regular attendances weren't as good back then as they have been in recent seasons & where the season's average, was highly enhanced by the attendances in the bigger matches, old firm, derby & European games.

Five days after the 7-0 derby, in the infamous game against East Fife, with us top and having already won the two cup competition's, completed that season and waiting to the play the quarter finals, in the Cup winners Cup, our crowd was 17k, which was a big crowd for us, against comparable opposition then. That team today would see us sold out every week.

Torto7
22-04-2023, 12:36 PM
That was the early seventies, when the three day week & power cuts were common place.

Thanks. The good old days.:greengrin

Golden Bear
22-04-2023, 12:45 PM
That was the early seventies, the three day week & power cuts were in operation due to strikes, which was the time Willie Ormond's St Johnstone's team were very good, with players like John Connally & Jim Pearson.

The early sixties, Hibs weren't doing too well, but regular attendances weren't as good back then as they have been in recent seasons & where the season's average, was highly enhanced by the attendances in the bigger matches, old firm, derby & European games.

Five days after the 7-0 derby, in the infamous game against East Fife, with us top and having already won the two cup competition's, completed that season and waiting to the play the quarter finals, in the Cup winners Cup, our crowd was 17k, which was a big crowd against comparable opposition then. That team today would see us sold out every week.

I think that was the same game that John Brownlie broke his leg following a very bad tackle .

Alfred E Newman
22-04-2023, 01:00 PM

Inveralmond roundabout is a bit chaotic though most of the traffic is heading north.

Northernhibee
22-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Car park is full

Ray_
22-04-2023, 01:14 PM
Thanks. The good old days.:greengrin

It was, I was fifty years younger and we had a superb team to watch

Ray_
22-04-2023, 01:15 PM
I think that was the same game that John Brownlie broke his leg following a very bad tackle .

Hence the infamous.

He's here!
23-04-2023, 09:34 AM
I might add

That's interesting to hear. It was before my time but I'm surprised to hear attendances fell away so rapidly after the Famous Five era, during which my dad and grandad used to recall the queues to get in stretching all the up Easter Road itself! I guess maybe the fact we slipped quite badly from our previous heights contributed, but the 60s still featured Joe Baker and great European nights so there must still have been big crowds at plenty of games? Did hooliganism maybe start to creep in around then too?

JimBHibees
23-04-2023, 09:42 AM
That's interesting to hear. It was before my time but I'm surprised to hear attendances fell away so rapidly after the Famous Five era, during which my dad and grandad used to recall the queues to get in stretching all the up Easter Road itself! I guess maybe the fact we slipped quite badly from our previous heights contributed, but the 60s still featured Joe Baker and great European nights so there must still have been big crowds at plenty of games? Did hooliganism maybe start to creep in around then too?

Think hooliganism more 70 and 80s