PDA

View Full Version : NHC Bruno Fernandes

theonlywayisup
08-03-2023, 12:44 PM
I have to admit that Bruno Fernandes is pretty close to the top of my least favourite footballer at the moment. Talented footballer yes, but I've always hated the histrionics that he displays whilst on the football pitch. I know he's not alone in this, but he does seem to overdo it IMO.

The picture in the report below highlights one of many occasions when he goes down under the most minor challenges and seeks to con the ref into giving a foul. Yes, there may have been contact, but he falls down as if he's been hit by Tyson Fury only to get up and recover in time to moan to the ref.

Bruno Fernandes should not captain Manchester United again - Chris Sutton - BBC Sport (https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64869709)

Stubbsy90+2
08-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Guy is a disgrace. Can’t stand him.

HibbyAndy
08-03-2023, 12:51 PM
He's a horrible cheating little runt ! Goes about telling everyone else to get up whilst he rolls about the floor clutching his face , A complete embarrassment as Neville and Keane both said

HoboHarry
08-03-2023, 12:56 PM
This is a watershed moment for him I think. If that disaster at the weekend wasn't the time for him to change his ways he never will, humiliated both on and off the park and it'll be interesting to see if he has the intellect and emotional strength to repair his reputation.

King conrad
08-03-2023, 01:09 PM
It's not his cheating that's the most annoying It's his body language and constant whining at opposition players and his own teammates every time something goes wrong.
Never his fault! I hate his attitude.

Trinity Hibee
08-03-2023, 01:12 PM
He's a horrible cheating little runt ! Goes about telling everyone else to get up whilst he rolls about the floor clutching his face , A complete embarrassment as Neville and Keane both said

As do many other footballers. It needs dealt with as it’s ruining the game

HibeeMackenzie
08-03-2023, 01:50 PM
Reminds me of skacel, greeting faced rat looking prick

10-03-2023, 08:54 AM
If I was a Man Utd fan i'd be absolutely livid at his performance last Sunday at Anfield. I can accept players having an off day but his attitude, body language was a disgrace especially from the so called Captain.

Looks disinterested, whingey and like he'd totally given up. Gakpo got the better of him and ran up the wing past him and he just stopped and shrugged his shoulders, absolutely no fight whatsoever or desire to go after him. Just simply gave up and couldn't be arsed. Run after him and show a bit of fight ffs! You might not nessaserily catch up with him but at least try! Apparently he was also unhappy at not being subbed off.

Embarrassing display and if I was Ten Hag i'd have gone absolutely through him. That's your club Captain, if he's given up the ghost and wants to chuck in the towel then what chance do you have.

J-C
10-03-2023, 09:04 AM
If I was a Man Utd fan i'd be absolutely livid at his performance last Sunday at Anfield. I can accept players having an off day but his attitude, body language was a disgrace especially from the so called Captain.

Looks disinterested, whingey and like he'd totally given up. Gakpo got the better of him and ran up the wing past him and he just stopped and shrugged his shoulders, absolutely no fight whatsoever or desire to go after him. Just simply gave up and couldn't be arsed. Run after him and show a bit of fight ffs! You might not nessaserily catch up with him but at least try! Apparently he was also unhappy at not being subbed off.

Embarrassing display and if I was Ten Hag i'd have gone absolutely through him. That's your club Captain, if he's given up the ghost and wants to chuck in the towel then what chance do you have.

Yet he was everything you want from a captain last night.

HH81
10-03-2023, 05:10 PM

Easier to do that is games against pish sides.

HoboHarry
10-03-2023, 05:23 PM
That won't last, I'd bet money on that. Toys are out the pram way too often in his career to change now IMHO

Just_Jimmy
10-03-2023, 06:26 PM
Easier to do that is games against pish sides.Are Betis pish? They're not Liverpool but they've recently got results against Real and Barca, and are 5th in la Liga. They won their section in the europa league when man utd finished second.

United smashed them last night.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

HH81
10-03-2023, 06:56 PM
Yep Betis are awful compared to premiership teams.

Seen them play before, bored me to tears, slow boring football.

ErinGoBraghHFC
10-03-2023, 07:00 PM
Yep Betis are awful compared to premiership teams.

Seen them play before, bored me to tears, slow boring football.

Betis were rotten last night to be honest, if Utd hadn’t battered them I’d have had questions to ask (again). Utd done the job required in a professional manner but that isn’t any sort of statement win imo, still pretty pissed off from the weekend. Bruno was fine but needs to be doing that against the Man City’s and Real Madrids of the world as well, not just games where he’s easily the most talented player on the pitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J-C
10-03-2023, 08:26 PM
Easier to do that is games against pish sides.

That won't last, I'd bet money on that. Toys are out the pram way too often in his career to change now IMHO

I agree but last night he was as a captain should be, led by example, will it last probably not but that's his nature, he wants to win so badly his decision making and tantrums let him and his team down.