PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

Percy Vere
04-03-2023, 10:43 PM
How bad is Hibs TV!
The “commentary” today was absolutely cringe worthy.
Talking over the play endlessly.
Repeating the same views on what Hibs should be doing and not doing.
Mickey Weir might be a Hibs legend but he’s no pundit.
Got to do better surely. Is it just me?

spudhib
04-03-2023, 10:49 PM
How bad is Hibs TV!

Yeah wee Mickey had his gas put at peep after repeatedly saying Elie wouldn’t hurt Livi from out wide lol.

Frazerbob
04-03-2023, 10:54 PM
Thank goodness for that.....I was worried we wouldn't have something to moan about today :applause::applause:

Percy Vere
04-03-2023, 11:06 PM
Thank goodness for that.....I was worried we wouldn't have something to moan about today :applause::applause:

I’m generally a happy clapper on all things Hibs, so I feel a bit bad raising this. But I truly believe we can do better!

HarpOnHibee
04-03-2023, 11:11 PM
I’m generally a happy clapper on all things Hibs, so I feel a bit bad raising this. But I truly believe we can do better!

Hibs TV, Hearts TV, Aberdeen TV, Celtic TV, Rangers TV, DUFC TV.... etc. They're all as bad as each other in that department.

Well perhaps not as bad as Rangers TV.

AZhibee
04-03-2023, 11:18 PM
I’m happy with it, not sure what the fuss is.

uwxm07
04-03-2023, 11:23 PM
I’m happy with it, not sure what the fuss is.

👍

Hibs1969
04-03-2023, 11:25 PM
Yeah wee Mickey had his gas put at peep after repeatedly saying Elie wouldn’t hurt Livi from out wide lol.
He was right though. Youan scored both his goals when playing through the middle, he wasn’t nearly so effective playing out wide.

ErinGoBraghHFC
04-03-2023, 11:52 PM
Hibs TV, Hearts TV, Aberdeen TV, Celtic TV, Rangers TV, DUFC TV.... etc. They're all as bad as each other in that department.

Well perhaps not as bad as Rangers TV.

And none as good as Arbroath TV, jeezy peeps man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibbyradge
05-03-2023, 09:03 AM
How bad is Hibs TV!

As much as I like Cliff, the commentary is becoming more like a podcast rather than a description of the action.

Some fans listen to the audio coverage, but most of the time they won't know what's happening in the game.

Hibbyradge
05-03-2023, 09:04 AM
And none as good as Arbroath TV, jeezy peeps man

Nae twa doots!

Svengali
05-03-2023, 09:12 AM
Michael Weir does what Michael Weir does……

He can say and do what he likes……

BILLYHIBS
05-03-2023, 09:57 AM
I liked Tam McManus

I always find the two guys on Hearts TV to be fair and balanced but pro Hearts obviously

Lest said about Kevin Thomson the better

OstKurve Hibs
05-03-2023, 10:01 AM
I liked Tam McManus

I always find the two guys on Hearts TV to be fair and balanced but pro Hearts obviously

Lest said about Kevin Thomson the better

Spot on wi thomshun, A£$e licker of the highest order

Thaihibs
05-03-2023, 10:01 AM
I be had Hibs TV since it started as an overseas subscriber.i canceled it last month .the commentary is woeful dull as dishwater to the point I actually watched the Hibs Aberdeen game on reds TV and enjoyed there commentary of the game .
The saving on Hibs TV will also help out with the bills as even over here there cost are rising fast .
I'll pick and choose my games from now on in but it means Hibs won't get my money as I'll watch via the opposing teams TV .
Sorry Hibs but your TV product is crap .

BoltonHibee
05-03-2023, 12:34 PM
The Livingston TV commentary and co commentary were excellent. Unbiased, thoughtful and spot on. The best I’ve heard on club tv channels. The Hibs one was painful and thankfully the channel froze which forced me to change.

I'm_cabbaged
05-03-2023, 01:58 PM
The Livingston TV commentary and co commentary were excellent. Unbiased, thoughtful and spot on. The best I’ve heard on club tv channels. The Hibs one was painful and thankfully the channel froze which forced me to change.

Was the same, thought those 2 were decent, but sounded like they were sitting in a crèche!! 🤣

BILLYHIBS
05-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Was the same, thought those 2 were decent, but sounded like they were sitting in a crèche!! 🤣

Said the same ‘Livvy Kids Day ‘

BoltonHibee
05-03-2023, 02:22 PM
Was the same, thought those 2 were decent, but sounded like they were sitting in a crèche!! [emoji1787]

Yes, one of them sounded as if he was somewhere with loads of kids [emoji23]

Forza Fred
06-03-2023, 06:06 AM
Cliff’s commentary is fine.

What spoils it though is that whomever is the ‘summariser’, seems to think that they need to constantly talk, instead of joining in when asked for their opinion, or adding their view when something of significance occurs.

The Livi game was the perfect example of too much waffle.

Guys sometimes LESS is MORE

Percy Vere
06-03-2023, 01:35 PM
As much as I like Cliff, the commentary is becoming more like a podcast rather than a description of the action.

Some fans listen to the audio coverage, but most of the time they won't know what's happening in the game.

Exactly
Thankyou

BILLYHIBS
29-07-2023, 09:48 AM
Anyone know if Blackpool v Hibs XI is being streamed today for overseas viewers ? :greengrin