PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O Blackpool Hibs

Leith Green
02-03-2023, 08:12 PM
Hiya mate .. Im down Blackpool this coming weekend, looking to get me and my laddie tickets for the Blackpool v Burnley game. I signed up to the Blackpool ticketing online , only problem is that It wont allow me tickets as I haven’t previously purchased tickets. I guess its similar to Hibs not allowing you to buy for a bigger game without previously having bought tickets for a match..

Is there anywhere I can buy tickets down there or is there a way around it?

Thanks in advance mate

JimBHibees
03-03-2023, 07:28 AM
Hiya mate .. Im down Blackpool this coming weekend, looking to get me and my laddie tickets for the Blackpool v Burnley game. I signed up to the Blackpool ticketing online , only problem is that It wont allow me tickets as I haven’t previously purchased tickets. I guess its similar to Hibs not allowing you to buy for a bigger game without previously having bought tickets for a match..

Thanks in advance mate

Maybe easier pinging him a pm

JasonC1875
03-03-2023, 01:53 PM

Thanks in advance mate

I’ve an account that I bought tickets on earlier in the season if you’re still needing a hand? Could email them across to you.

blackpoolhibs
03-03-2023, 04:58 PM

Thanks in advance mate

I had no idea they had this restriction in place matey, whenever i go it's always with my mates season book, so i've never actually had to physically purchase a ticket.

Get in touch with Jason, looks like you should be fine with his details.:greengrin

LancsHibs
03-03-2023, 06:28 PM

Thanks in advance mate

Check your PM mate

Leith Green
03-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Thanks guys for all your help really appreciate it .. All sorted now , big thank you to Lancs Hibs for sorting that for me. Me and my laddie are looking forward to the match. Hopefully a Hibs & Blackpool double tomorrow 😁

blackpoolhibs
03-03-2023, 08:34 PM
Thanks guys for all your help really appreciate it .. All sorted now , big thank you to Lancs Hibs for sorting that for me. Me and my laddie are looking forward to the match. Hopefully a Hibs & Blackpool double tomorrow 😁

Have a good time bud, but i think Hibs have a much better chance of a result than the pool. 2-1 Hibs, 3-0 the dingles. :greengrin

Leith Green
03-03-2023, 09:44 PM
Have a good time bud, but i think Hibs have a much better chance of a result than the pool. 2-1 Hibs, 3-0 the dingles. :greengrin

Cheers mate .. Fingers crossed 🤞