PDA

View Full Version : Leith Walk open top bus

ben johnson
01-03-2023, 10:58 AM
Strolling down the Walk today I noticed how low the tram overhead cables are. IF we win another cup will health and safety allow an open top bus down the Walk again even if the power was isolated
Surely not the end of the bus being mobbed outside H & C

Bridge hibs
01-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Strolling down the Walk today I noticed how low the tram overhead cables are. IF we win another cup will health and safety allow an open top bus down the Walk again even if the power was isolated

We could use an open top tram

gbhibby
01-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Need to get rid of the trams then.

offshorehibby
01-03-2023, 02:28 PM
I would imagine sections of the overhead lines can be isolated

easty
01-03-2023, 03:14 PM

If we keep up our pattern of winning Scottish Cups, then we'll surely have a flying bus by the time the next one is needed? :greengrin

O'Rourke3
01-03-2023, 04:00 PM
Why would it not go down Easter Road?

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

HendoDelivered
01-03-2023, 04:49 PM

Either than or maybe it would be diverted down London Road way. But surely for the whole occasion and the greater good, it should be down Leith.

Helensburghhibs
01-03-2023, 05:19 PM
Surely there is a plan for double dockers to operate on leith walk day to day ?

green day
01-03-2023, 05:34 PM

I assume you mean double deckers:wink:, if so the answer is yes.

tamig
01-03-2023, 05:50 PM
Why would it not go down Easter Road?

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

Do you remember 2016? 🤔

Pete70
01-03-2023, 06:14 PM
Double decker buses are going up and down the full length of Leith Walk so I don't think there will be a problem.

Carheenlea
01-03-2023, 07:00 PM

Double Dockers is more Morningside than Leith. Double Denim maybe.

Alfred E Newman
01-03-2023, 09:00 PM

This is a real worry. Hope they get it checked out before next season.

Helensburghhibs
02-03-2023, 07:20 AM
I assume you mean double deckers:wink:, if so the answer is yes.

That's the one 😄 🤣

heretoday
02-03-2023, 12:06 PM
That would be pure Hibs luck if the entire team plus management were electrocuted on the open top bus.

leith lynx
02-03-2023, 10:05 PM
That would be pure Hibs luck if the entire team plus management were electrocuted on the open top bus.

Shocking sense of humour 🤣

hibsbollah
02-03-2023, 10:27 PM
If we keep up our pattern of winning Scottish Cups, then we'll surely have a flying bus by the time the next one is needed? :greengrin

We were promised jet packs.